Ya Tou?

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

*thunk*

*thunk*

*thunk*

*thunk*

Gui Gui stopped and rested for a while. The staffroom was 4 floors up from her classroom. Her chair was quite heavy for her and she had trouble dragging it down the stairs.

Alright. Only 3 more floors left.

Gui Gui wiped her forehead and continued dragging her chair backwards down the stairs.

*thunk*

*thunk*

*thunk*

*thunk*

Suddenly, Gui Gui tripped on one of the stairs and was about to fall backwards until she felt a warm hand reach out and push her forwards to stop her from falling back. After she steadied herself, she turned around to see it was Aaron.

“Wh-What are you doing here??” She stuttered, surprised to see him. He scratched the back of his neck, looking somewhat embarrassed.

“I-I didn’t ask the teacher to go to the toilet so I could find you!” He stuttered. Gui Gui frowned.

“Umm...alright...?”

He kept his head down and deciding that he didn’t have anything else to say, Gui Gui continued dragging the chair downstairs.

“One question,” She heard Aaron say. She turned around again.

“Hm?”

“Why are you being bullied again? Who’s bullying you?” Gui Gui plastered a smile on her face.

“Bullied?” She lied. “What are you talking about?”

“Your desk again, your chair broke, how could that not be just a coincidence?” Aaron replied.

“I wrote on my desk,” She said. “And yes, it was just a coincidence that my chair broke.” Aaron seemed unconvinced.

“You don’t have to keep lying!” He said. “It’s alright to just tell me!” Gui Gui bit her bottom lip to keep from spilling out everything that had happened to her.

After a while, Aaron seemed to give up. He snatched the chair away from her.

“Come on,” He said. “I’ll just help you take this back down.” Gui Gui followed and they both walked down the stairs in silence.

~~~

As Aaron stared at Gui Gui, he noticed that she really didn’t want to tell him. On top of that, she looked a bit hurt. He decided not to push her further and ask her.

Instead, he snatched her chair from her and started going downstairs with it.

“Come on,” He told her. “I’ll just help you take this back down.” Gui Gui followed behind. They didn’t say anything for the whole trip going down the stairs. Suddenly, Aaron felt a tug at the back of his shirt. He turned around in surprise to see Gui Gui tugging the back of his shirt.

As if she had done it by accident, Gui Gui suddenly blushed and quickly let go.

“I-I wasn’t tugging your shirt on purpose!” She stuttered. “J-Just...k-keep going, keep going!” Aaron turned around and continued walking down the stairs.

“Oh...” He said, blushing as well.

Meanwhile...from above the stairs, someone was looking down at them...

~~~

Brrriiiiiinnnnnggg!!

As soon as Gui Gui heard the bell ring, she quickly stood up from her seat and headed outside with her lunch. She didn’t want to be mobbed with questions asked by Aaron again. She had been thatclose to telling him everything before. She really didn’t want to tell him and make the whole school a big uproar again. Plus telling him probably wouldn’t help.

Gui Gui ran to her favourite spot in the garden to eat, but before she even got to her spot, she heard voices.

Peeking from behind a hedge, she saw three girls. One was on the ground, shaking and looking at the other two girls. The other two girls were looking down at the girl, holding a bucket of water. Gui Gui suddenly realised that it was Ya Tou, Ting Ting and Xiao Xun. Xiao Xun and Ting Ting were the ones looking down and Ya Tou was the one that was shaking.

“You’ve been getting all bossy these days!” Ting Ting yelled at Ya Tou. “Why don’t you just stop making plans and leave us be!?”

“S-Sorry!” Ya Tou said, sounding like she was about to cry. “I promise not to be as bossy anymore!” Xiao Xun swung the bucket and water splashed onto Ya Tou, soaking her all over.

“It’s too late now,” She said. “We will declare you OUT of our group! Forever!” With that, they dumped the bucket there and left Ya Tou who started crying.

Gui Gui didn’t know what to do. As soon as she thought the coast was clear, she walked up to Ya Tou and crouched down. Fumbling through her pockets, she brought out a clean tissue and handed it to Ya Tou. Ya Tou glared at her and pushed her away.

“Go away!” She yelled. “I don’t need your pity!” Gui Gui frowned.

“It’s not pity,” She said. “I’m just here to give you a tissue and that’s it.” Ya Tou looked at her for a while and snatched the tissue away. After wiping her tears away, she moved up to go but Gui Gui stopped her.

“Hey, where are you going?” Gui Gui asked.

“To dry myself with my hair dryer in the girls toilets,” Ya Tou replied. “Where else?”

“That’s such a waste of electricity,” Gui Gui said. “Why don’t you just dry yourself in the sun? It’s nice and warm here.” Ya Tou gave her a look.

“It’s too slow,” She said. “I’ll just use my hairdryer.”

She walked away.

Moments later, she came back again. Gui Gui was still sitting there.

“Left my hair dryer at home,” Ya Tou muttered, setting herself down on the grass. “I’ll just do it this way.”

Gui Gui looked at her and smiled.

~~

Author’s Note:

BAM! And Ya Tou get’s kicked out!

What do you think will happen next?? xD

 

And....I JUST WATCHED PI LI MIT AGAIN XD

I feel so hyper~ I miss GuiLun interactions!!!

OH AND LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!! XD

FAHRENHEIT XMAS PICTURES!! 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=298064703570385&set=a.298059463570909.72203.181048015272055&type=3&theater

 

Anyway, please leave a comment!