Another Breakup!?

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

WARNING: BORING CHAPTER AHEAD >___<

That’s why I’ve done TRIPLE updates! xD

After having dinner, Aaron grabbed his coat and headed outside.

“Where you going, brother?” His little brother said, waggling his eyebrows. “Meeting a guuurrrrlll?”

Aaron gave his brother a weird stare.

“Yeah, where else would I be going?”

He closed the door on his little brother’s astonished face and went outside to the cold air. Aaron breathed into his hands to keep them warm and headed to the park.

Patty was there waiting for him.

“You could’ve chosen a better time,” Aaron smiled. Patty jumped in surprise and turned around.

“Ah, you’re here,” She smiled. Aaron nodded and dug his hands in his pockets.

“So what did you want to talk about?” He asked. Patty took a deep breath and looked at him in the eye.

“We can’t keep going anymore.”

Aaron stared at her.

“...what?”

“I’m breaking up with you,” Patty tried again and gave him a small smile. “We’re not the best two people to be together.”

“What? Why?” Aaron’s voice grew smaller. Patty held both of Aaron’s hands.

“Goodbye,” She whispered and she slowly let go of them both, walking away. Aaron was left there and it started raining.

~~~

Patty continued walking in the rain. When she knew she was out of Aaron’s sight, she squatted down and buried her head in her arms.

~~~

The next day, Gui Gui went outside to buy some groceries. Usually she would take a shortcut to the super market but this time she wanted to try another way.

Along the way, Gui Gui passed a very rich looking neighbourhood. She gaped, looking at all the houses and their gardens. Her eyes stopped on a furniture moving truck that was parked outside a white mansion. Workers were moving pieces of expensive looking furniture and a girl was helping them.

Gui Gui squinted.

The girl looked awfully familiar.

She couldn’t figure it out who it was until the girl turned around and saw Gui Gui, surprised.

“Patty!” Gui Gui gasped.

“What a coincidence,” Patty said. “Do you live around here, Gui?”

“Oh, kind of,” Gui Gui said. “I was going shopping but I stopped by to look at what was happening.”

“Yes...” Patty smiled, looking somewhat distant in a way. “These people are helping me move my furniture. I’m going to America to study though! See?”

She showed Gui Gui her airplane ticket and Gui Gui gazed at it in amazement.

She’d never gone on an airplane before so she wasn’t sure what it was like. Then, she remembered Aaron.

“What about Aaron?” Gui Gui asked softly. Patty hesitated.

“I....” She finally said with a small smile. “Broke up with him last night. He must’ve felt free after that.”

Gui Gui was doubtful but she didn’t say anything.

“I have to go get the groceries now,” She said to Patty. “Goodbye Patty.”

“Goodbye Gui,” Patty smiled. “It was nice meeting you.”

Gui Gui gave her a 90 degree bow and walked out the gate. She sprinted the rest of the way to the supermarket.

She didn’t feel it was fair for Patty or Aaron.

How could Patty still smile after breaking up with the guy she liked?

And how would Aaron feel?

Eyes b with tears, she heaved her scarf further around and continued running.

 

~~

 

Sorry for the boring chapter!

There’s still two more chapters coming ahead~

I haven’t updated in ages :S

I hope I haven’t lost any readers >____<