They Found Out! :O

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

After a long while of sitting down in the dark by herself, Gui Gui heaved a big, long sigh and wiped away her tears. That’s why she never wanted to be involved with popular people. They always would just cause her trouble.

She went over to the door and tried opening it again but it still remained firmly locked. All Gui Gui could do was sigh sadly and slide back down onto the ground. She thought Ya Tou was her friend. She trusted Ya Tou.

But Ya Tou had just turned her back on Gui Gui and betrayed her.

“Just when I thought I could finally get some friends in this school...” Gui Gui murmured. Suddenly, she heard the door unlock and her ears twitched. As it slid open, Gui Gui gasped and saw it was Danson, Jiro, Calvin and Chun.

“G-Guys!” She said, amazed.

“Guiiii!!” Jiro said happily. “You’re alrigh-“

And then he gasped.

“...You’re not alright.”

Gui Gui bowed her head down. Danson squatted down next to Gui Gui.

“What happened here?” He asked. “Don’t bother lying because that’s just going to get us no where.” Gui Gui decided that he was right and told them everything. Later, Chun came back with his sport uniform and gave it to Gui Gui to change in.

“And....you’ve never told Aaron about this?” Jiro asked after she had finished changing. Chun then passed her a towel to dry her hair.

“No...” Gui Gui replied, looking at Jiro weirdly. “I only found out not so long ago.” Jiro coughed awkwardly.

“Oh...right....I knew that...”

“Well,” Calvin said casually. “Since I am the wingman, I think that you should really go after Aaron. Ya Tou was planning to meet him tomorrow.”

“R-Really?” Gui Gui asked, feeling a little panicked. “Where?” Everyone shrugged.

“I just heard Ya Tou asking Aaron if she could meet him at some café,” Calvin replied. “But I don’t know which one.”

“....Ah!” Gui Gui said. “I remember just after they locked me up in here, they were all laughing and talking about going to some café....I think it was called Mei Miao Café? Mei Tiao Café? I wasn’t exactly listening...”

“I know there’s no Café Mei Tiao around here...” Calvin said, experienced with date places. “So I think it should be Café Mei Miao!” Gui Gui got up quickly.

“D-Do you guys know where Aaron lives?” She said. “I need to tell him not to go!!”

“Why not?” Danson asked. “Ya Tou’s not doing anything that bad. All she wants to do is confess to him. Besides, Aaron might reject her.” That’s where she hesitated.

Danson was right. What was the whole point in going anyway? He might reject Ya Tou after all....

Gui Gui’s shoulders slumped and she nodded.

“Thanks for saving me, guys,” She said. “How should I repay you?” Calvin, Jiro, Chun and Danson stared at each other.

Then, they huddled together in a corner, whispering. After that, they came back with gleeful faces. Gui Gui gulped. Their words were clear.

“Get back with Aaron~”

“Wh-What!? Why!?” She stuttered, taken aback. “I don’t even like him that way though!! I never did from the start and he didn’t eith-“

She froze.

Oh right....

The others hadn’t known yet. She looked up at them slowly.

“WH-WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS, GUI GUI WU YING JIE!?” Danson exploded.

“Y-YOU MEAN YOU GUYS WERE FAKING FROM THE VERY START!?” Jiro shrieked. Calvin, who was speechless, fell to his knees, depressed at his terrible wingman skills. Chun said nothing at all. Gui Gui felt herself shrinking at their intense gaze.

“U-Um....sorry?” She squeaked.

“I thought you guys made a really good pair!!” Jiro groaned. “You HAVE to start liking him!!” Calvin seemed to recover quickly. He jumped to Gui Gui’s side at once.

“Yes, you do!” He added. “You see, Aaron Yan is a spectacular human being. He is good at singing, dancing, and is quite a gentleman.” Gui Gui looked at Calvin in disgust.

“Then why don’t you start dating him?” She said. Calvin frowned at this.

“Because that would be quite disturbing,” He replied. “Anyhow...” He went on and on. Even though she had been terribly bullied a few minutes before, Gui Gui felt happy being around Aaron’s goofy friends.

That’s right...She thought, relaxed. I don’t have to worry about tomorrow....

~~~

The next day...

 

“Ya Lun~~!!” Ya Tou greeted as she ran up towards Aaron. The whiff of Ya Tou’s perfume almost made Aaron want to puke but he didn’t say anything.

“What did you need?” He asked as they both sat down onto a table. “You said you wanted to ask me about homework?”

“Um, yes,” Ya Tou said. “But I wanted to talk about something else today.”

“What is it?” Aaron asked. Before Ya Tou could speak, she could hear a panting sound coming closer. She turned to see Gui Gui there, puffing and panting.

Gui Gui didn’t know how she even ended up going to Café Mei Miao. She felt anxious and just wanted to take a peek at what Aaron and Ya Tou were talking about. Now that both of them had noticed she was there, she was feeling a bit embarrassed. Ya Tou narrowed her eyes.

“What are you doing here?” She said sharply to Gui Gui. “Didn’t I lock you up in the dark sports storeroom?”

“You locked her up in the sports storeroom!?” Aaron exclaimed, shocked. Ya Tou gasped, remembering that Aaron was with her.

“N-No,” She laughed nervously. “It was just a joke! I was just kidding...haha...”

“U-Um....” Gui Gui didn’t know what to say all of a sudden. “S-Sorry for interrupting! Um...I’ll go now!” She turned to leave but Ya Tou stopped her.

“No,” She said. “I think it’s best if you stay.” She smirked and turned to Aaron again.

“Ya Lun...” Ya Tou said to him. “There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time...” Gui Gui’s heart took a big dive downwards.

“Um...what is it?” Aaron asked.

“Um....I...I like you,” Ya Tou confessed. “Will you be my boyfriend?” Gui Gui stood there awkwardly, watching Ya Tou’s confession while her own heart kept doing loops.

Aaron was silent. He glanced at Gui Gui and then back at Ya Tou.

“Sorry,” He said. “I can’t. Sorry.”

“Are you sure?” Ya Tou asked.

“I can’t be a boyfriend with someone who has bullied Gui Gui before,” Aaron said firmly. “You made a really bad choice, Ya Tou.” He stood up from the table, took Gui Gui’s wrist and left, dragging Gui Gui.

Ya Tou was left speechless.

~~

Author’s Note:

Ya Tou’s confession failed~~ ><

But, hey, could this mean something?? :D

Anyway, congratulations to last chapter’s winners! The ring tone was “Dong Mai” (Artery) By Fahrenheit! And that’s the first line sung by our very own Aaron Yan! ^_______^

The winner’s were:

FeiLunHaiLuver

lolziron

ilovemilkycouple

CupcakesPrincess

NicLuvvsGuiLun

Please tell me what picture you would like!! XD

Here is your Aaron Yan gif, lolziron, since you ordered early! ^^

Aaron talking and awkwardly fidgeting with a soft toy’s eye.....=W=

Do tell me if you already have this gif! I’ll change it!

Thanks for reading!! AND THANKS FOR ALL THOSE LOVELY COMMENTS~ <3

Please keep continuing to comment!! >W<

It makes me happy....hee hee :3