Truth Or Dare? Spin The Bottle

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

“Welcome to my house! Please come in,” Calvin greeted. Gui Gui nodded and went in. It had been a few days already since she had told herself to give up on Aaron.

So far, it had been going good…so far….

When she went to the living room, Danson, Jiro, Chun, Aaron and Patty were already there. They were sitting, cross legged in a circle.

“Ah, Gui Gui’s already here,” Danson said. “Alright guys! Let’s play!” They all moved back a bit and Gui Gui soon saw the deadly object.

The bottle.

“Who wants to spin first?” Calvin asked as he came along to join them. Jiro raised his hand.

“I will! I will!” He volunteered. Gui Gui watched the deadly object spin as it landed on Chun.

“Chun…..” Jiro challenged. “Food or Angela? You must choose one.”

Chun’s expression looked blank.

“….Food?”

“You’re so cruel!” Jiro said, shocked. “Poor Angela!”

“If she heard that, she’d lose all respect for you,” Calvin remarked. “I’ve experienced it.”

“Hm…” Chun said. “Now that you guys tell me this, it’s kind of hard to choose now…”

“He’s obviously too heartless to choose Angela over food!” Danson announced. “Chun, spin the bottle!”

They all played Spin The Bottle for a long time until suddenly, Aaron spun the bottle and it landed onto Gui Gui.

“Alright Gui Gui,” Aaron said. “Major question….do you like anyone?

Everyone fell silent.

“Er….” Gui Gui stuttered. How ironic, the guy that I just gave up on is asking me if I like anyone.

“Well…” I could just say I don’t like anyone…but why is it so hard to say it? T_T

“No one,” She said. “I don’t like anyone right now.”

The others looked shocked; Patty looked at their expressions, confused.

“G-Gui…” Calvin said to make sure. “A-Are you lying?” Gui Gui looked at him, smiling.

“No, it’s the truth,” She said. “I liked a guy before, but I gave up.” She shrugged.

“R-Really?” Aaron exclaimed. “Who was he? Who was he?”

Gui Gui frowned at him.

“You’re asking too many questions there,” She said. “You’re not allowed to ask that many at once.”

“Tch,” Aaron muttered. “I’ll wait ‘til next time I get the bottle again. You spin it now.”

Gui Gui nodded and spun it. As she spun it, Aaron couldn’t help but wonder who she had liked.

~~~

“Wow, it’s this late already?” Calvin said later as he looked at the clock. “We’ve been playing the whole afternoon!”

“Ah, I have to go then,” Gui Gui said. “Thanks for letting me come!”

“Really?” Aaron said. “I’ll take you back then. It’s dangerous for girls like you to be taking the bus.”

“Haha, I’m not a little girl,” She replied. “It’s alright.” For some reason throughout the whole game, Gui Gui kept noticing little things happening between Aaron and Patty. He was always so nice to her and so close to her, Gui Gui didn’t want to look at them.

She abruptly stopped.

Wait, I gave up on him, right? She thought. So why do I care what happens between them??

Either way, she wanted to leave quickly.

“I’ll just take her then,” Patty said. “I need to leave too plus we hardly get to talk to each other so it’ll be a great time to bond.”

Gui Gui was about to protest until Patty linked her arm through hers and they went off.

The car trip was very awkward.

There was a huge silence as Patty was driving and Gui Gui was sitting in the passenger seat.

“Ah…so...” Gui Gui tried to start a conversation.

“Gui Gui….was the person that you liked, Aaron?” Patty asked. Gui Gui’s eyes widened and she looked at Patty in shock.

“Wh-What?”

Patty smiled.

“Do you like Aaron?”

“U-Um….” Gui Gui bit her lip, not knowing what to say. Patty smiled again.

“It’s alright, you can tell me,” She assured. “You did, didn’t you?”

“Y-Yes…” Gui Gui replied uneasily. “B-But th-that was before I knew he had a girlfriend so I’m sorry!”

Patty chuckled.

“That’s alright,” She replied. “I’m…going to break up with him soon anyway…”

“Oh, is that so? WAIT. WHAT!?” Gui Gui looked at Patty in shock. Patty had a distant look in her eyes.

“I’m….going to go overseas to study…forever,” She said. “And I’m going the following Monday morning.”

“H-Huh!?” Gui Gui exclaimed. “But today is Saturday! That means you’ll be going in two days? What about Aaron? Does he know all this?”

“Please don’t tell Aaron all this,” Patty said. “He might end up doing something reckless and plus…he’s probably never really liked me anyway.”

“What? How can you say that?” Gui Gui demanded. “He’s the one who asked you out, wasn’t he?”

Patty laughed lightly.

“Ah Gui Gui,” She said. “If only you noticed the little details I do.”

Gui Gui titled her head.

“What do you mean by that?”

“We’re there,” Patty said.

“Oh,” Gui Gui got out of the car and bowed. “Thank you for taking me home…” Patty smiled.

“It’s been nice knowing you, Gui,” She said. “See you.” Gui Gui waved.

“Yes…see you…”

~~~

The moment Aaron got home, he went straight to his room and sat on his bed.

For the whole day, he had been wondering who Gui Gui had previously liked and during the game of Spin The Bottle, he had hoped the bottle would land  on him again so he could ask Gui Gui.

Why am I getting all frustrated over Gui Gui’s crush?? Aaron thought furiously. Asdfghjkl. I have a girlfriend already!!

He went over to his drawer and took out a photo that he and Gui Gui had taken that day at the aquarium.

He had been frowning and she had been looking flustered. His lips formed a little smile at the memory of the aquarium.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted as his phone rang. Aaron picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Aaron? It’s Patty.”

Aaron sat up quickly.

“Y-Yes?”

“Um…do you want to go for a walk in the park a bit after dinner? I need to tell you something important.”

“Oh, sure.” Aaron replied. “See you then.”

Patty sounded a bit hesitant.

“Bye…”

 

~~

Author’s Note:

Heeeelllooooo!! >W<

It’s been a jillion years since I’ve updated ><

I’ve just realised that I’ve made Aaron from some kind of jerk to a clueless character OTL

Will the drama be over soon…?

Thank you for the subs and comments!! xD

I didn’t know that I had 34 subs on this story until like…3 days ago lol  (To me, 34 subscribers is a lot!!)