Finding Out Everything

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

As Gui Gui came back home, she heaved a long and heavy sigh and dropped her bag onto the floor. She walked forward and automatically opened up her laptop to her Facebook page. Soon, Ya Tou started chatting with her.

Conversation between Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie and Ya Tou:

Ya Tou says:

Gui Gui! Guess what??? ^^

Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie says:

What?

Ya Tou says:

I asked Aaron if he would come to meet me at a café on Saturday and he said yes!! XD

Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie says:

Oh.

Ya Tou says:

Haha, I guess I still really like him. XD Gui Gui, you don’t really like him that way, right?

Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie says:

Um...

Ya Tou says:

I want to be his girlfriend! Because I really do like him :)

Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie says:

Okay.....

Ya Tou says:

Haha, wish me goodluck! XD Saturday is only two days away! :S

Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie says:

Uh-huh....

Ya Tou says:

Ah, I have to go now. Byeeeeee~

Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie says:

Okay....bye bye...

-CONVERSATION END-

 

Gui Gui closed her laptop right after that.

Was Ya Tou going to ask Aaron out or something on Saturday?

She wasn’t sure but somehow she felt anxious.

~~~

‘Dang yue guang bei ji mo zhe gai, xin qing xiang mo ri ban hei an, ni huai yi cheng shi kuai beng huai, shui ke yi xin lai~’

“Hello?”

“It’s ready.”

A smirk slowly formed.

“Alright.”

~~~

The next day, Aaron went over to Danson angrily.

“Why didn’t you guys wait for me to walk to school with you??” He asked. Danson stared at him blankly before walking away.

“Danson!” Aaron said, trying to make Danson turn around. “Yah! Tang Yu Zhe!” Danson did not turn around.

Why is Danson acting so strange today? Aaron wondered. That was when he spied Chun, getting to class.

“Hey,” He said as he went up to Chun and tapped his shoulder. “What’s wrong with Danson today?” Chun looked at him and then looked away again, walking off.

Not only Danson was acting strange, but Chun was too!

Even though Chun hardly ever talked anyway.

Soon, Aaron got to class and spotted the rest of Fahrenheit and Danson. They all weren’t looking at him and talking amongst themselves.

“What’s wrong with you guys today!?” Aaron demanded, bewildered. All of them ignored him. Calvin purposely spoke loud enough for Aaron to hear.

“He should already get the fact that we won’t be speaking to him unless he gets together with Gui Gui, right guys?”

Aaron twitched.

So this was all it was about. They were ignoring him until he was going to be with Gui Gui again.

“Guys,” Aaron said. “She was the one that dumped me. How am I supposed to get back with her again anyway?”

They all still ignored him and continued speaking loudly.

“He should really go ask Gui Gui for another chance if he’s a man,” Jiro said. “But he’s just a chicken.”

Aaron twitched again.

It wasn’t like he didn’t want to ask her for another chance, but he didn’t really like Gui Gui like that...right?

He sighed and decided to see how long Fahrenheit and Danson could ignore him for. When they were little and something like that happened, they would only last a couple of minutes before talking again.

~~~

The whole day flew past slower than expected. Gui Gui sighed as she gathered up all her books and left, avoiding eye contact with Fahrenheit and Danson.

“Guuuiii!!” A voice called her and she turned around to see Ya Tou running up to her.

“Come quickly!” She said, taking Gui Gui’s hand and pulling her along. “I want to show you something really cool!”

“O-Oh, what is it?” Gui Gui asked.

“You’ll see when we get there~” Ya Tou replied.

Soon, they were inside the sport storeroom, where all the sport equipment was kept.

“Um...why are we here?” Gui Gui asked. She saw Ya Tou smirk, but she wasn’t sure since it was pretty dark inside the storeroom.

“I came to show you this,” Ya Tou said. Gui Gui squinted in the dark and saw Xiao Xun, Ting Ting and some other girls stand behind Ya Tou.

Gui Gui gasped as she realised the girls were each holding a tomato in their hand but it was too late. The girl all took aim and threw the tomatoes at Gui Gui, snickering as she tried to dodge each and every one of them. Soon, she was covered in tomato and then splashed with water. Gui Gui heard snickers and tried to hold in her tears.

“Pass the flour,” She heard Ya Tou say.

As Ya Tou walked towards her, she could see Ya Tou looking down at her, smirking.

“Y-Ya Tou,” Gui Gui whispered. “Why are you doing this?”

Ya Tou didn’t answer and poured flour all over Gui Gui, who coughed as some of the flour got into .

“Did you really think I wanted to be your friend?” She sneered and dropped the empty bag of flour, dusting off her hands. “Thanks for making me closer to Aaron, anyway. Tomorrow’s meet up at the café will be great.”

“That’s right,” Ting Ting said, walking up to Gui Gui as well. “Ya Tou had thought of this idea and we had all planned it carefully from the start. You’d better not interfere anymore.”

“Plus why would our Ya Lun like someone like you?” Xiao Xun added on, doing the same as Ting Ting. “You’re disgusting to look at.” With that, they all laughed and headed outside, locking the door behind them.

Gui Gui was left alone in the dark where she could finally cry.

~~

Author’s Note:

NOOOOOOOO!! EXTRA ANGERING/DEPRESSING CHAPTER! ><

There will be happy moments after this is all over~ :3

Can anyone try to guess that ring tone before??

This one:

‘Dang yue guang bei ji mo zhe gai, xin qing xiang mo ri ban hei an, ni huai yi cheng shi kuai beng huai, shui ke yi xin lai~’

Who sang it and what song? Prize will be picture request~~ XD

And when you guys make picture requests, tell me if you want a gif (moving picture) or jpeg/png/bitmap, etc. (normal, non-moving picture). Thanks~~

 

 

 

THANKS FOR READING!! XD