An Unexpected Visitor

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

“Cheers to Gui Gui and Aaron!” Calvin yelled as he raised his drink in the air.

“Cheers!” Danson, Chun and Jiro yelled, slamming their drinks together.

“What...is this?” Aaron asked.

“I...don’t know...” Gui Gui squeaked.

They both awkwardly stood in Calvin’s backyard. It was 7pm and Calvin and the others where having some sort of backyard barbeque party.

“What are you guys doing?” Aaron asked them. “Sheesh.”

“We’re having a GuiLun celebration party of course!” Jiro replied. “Come join us!”

“What?” Aaron said. “What is GuiL....“

Then it all clicked together.

“W-WHAT!?” He yelled. “I thought I told you we’re not together!” Calvin rolled his eyes.

“Fine,” He said. “It’s a Hooray-Aaron-Didn’t-Pick-Ya-Tou party.”

Gui Gui giggled and Danson handed her orange juice and some cake.

“Why’d you give her orange juice?” Jiro frowned at Danson. “You treat her like a kid.”

Danson rolled his eyes.

“She’s not old enough for beer,” He said, taking small sips of his drink.

“LEEETTTT’SSS PAAARRRTTTEEEYYY!!” Calvin yelled, turning up some music. They all started dancing, forgetting about GuiLun.

Aaron looked at his friends just dancing around like idiots. Then, he looked across at Gui Gui but she seemed to be enjoying the ‘party’.

“They’re too immature,” Aaron said, surprising Gui Gui. She giggled.

“They always seem to be having fun,” She said, smiling. Aaron frowned and turned to go.

“Ah, where are you going?” Gui Gui asked.

“Inside,” Aaron retorted. “I’m seeing way too many strange things outside.” Gui Gui chuckled and followed him inside.

As they were dancing, Calvin scratched his head.

“That’s strange...” He said to himself. “I had something I really needed to tell Aaron that I saw on Facebook but I forgot what it was...”

~~~

As Gui Gui stood beside Aaron inside, he looked up at the night sky through the window, silent.

Gui Gui watched him, heart thumping.

This is so awkward...T.T She thought nervously. I should say something...

“Um...” Gui Gui said, breaking the silence. “Wh-Why did you reject Ya Tou?” Aaron turned to look at her.
“Well, I don’t like her that way,” He simply said.

“No...but...” Gui Gui suddenly remembered what he’d said when rejecting Aaron.

“I can’t be a boyfriend with someone who has bullied Gui Gui before.”

“What?” Aaron asked. Gui Gui blushed and looked down.

“Nothing...” She said.

Suddenly, Aaron leaned forward. Shocked, Gui Gui could only just stare at him and move back a bit.

“Wh-What are you d-d-doing?” She stuttered, heart beating rapidly fast. Aaron picked something off of her face and showed it to her.

“You had a cake crumb on your face,” He said, smiling. “Don’t worry, there’s no more now.”

“Oh...” Gui Gui said, flustered. “Th-Thanks...”

Her heart kept beating. It didn’t stop. Not even one millisecond.

“U-Um...Aaron...” Gui Gui squeaked, looking up at him. Aaron looked at her.

“Hm?”

“Um...um...I th-think...I think I li-“

“It’s been a long time, Aaron.” A voice suddenly interrupted her. They both looked up. Aaron’s eyes widened.

~~~

Meanwhile outside...

Calvin suddenly slapped the side of his head.

“Oh crap! I remember now!!” He said. “On Facebook, Patty announced that she was going to come back today! OH CRAP. OH CRAP. OH CRAP. AARON!!!”

 

~~

Author’s Note:

Long time no see!! ^_________^

This is a short-ish chapter but still hope you enjoyed it!! >W<

Some reader’s haven’t told me their picture requests yet!! ;W;

FeiLunHaiLuver

lolziron

ilovemilkycouple

CupcakesPrincess

NicLuvsGuiLun

 

Please tell me your picture request as soon as you can!! >W<

Thanks for reading~