Bullied Once Again

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

The girls crowded around Gui Gui, eyeing her and definitely not looking happy about her existence. It took her a moment but soon she realised who those girls where. They were the one of the most popular group in the school. The ones that really, really liked Aaron and his group, especially Aaron.

It was Ya Tou, Ting Ting and Xiao Xun. Gui Gui stared up at them, chewing her sandwich.

“Hello,” She greeted. “What brings you here today?” They glared at her.

“We don’t want to be found talking to a lowly commoner so we’ll get straight to the point,” Ya Tou said coldly.

“Stop dating our Aaron,” Ting Ting said. “He never wanted to date you in the first place. Get away from him.”

Gui Gui frowned, mouth full from her sandwich.

“Didn’t you guys want me to date him in the first place?” She asked, bits of her sandwich spewing out of as she spoke. The girls jumped back a bit to avoid sandwich bits on themselves.

“Ew!” Ya Tou cried. “Don’t speak with your mouth full!!”

“Anyway,” Xiao Xun continued. “That time when everyone told you to date Aaron? Well there were also others that didn’t want you to. Others like us.”

“And if you don’t stop dating him,” Ting Ting added on. “You will get a bad consequence when you mess around with us.” All three girls snickered and left her there.

“Well,” Gui Gui muttered to herself, continuing reading. “Even though I really want to stop pretending to date that jerk, I don’t want to lose.” She took one last bite.

~~~

“Ya Lun!!! Bao bei*!!”

Aaron jerked up quickly.

No.

No. No. No. No. No.

It couldn’t be…

It mustn’t be…

Slowly with reluctance, Aaron turned around and a camera flashed in front of his eyes. The person holding the camera lowered it and grinned at him. The two next to her gave him the same grins. His dreadful guess was correct.

“Ya Lun,” Ting Ting said. “You look as handsome as always~”

“Thanks.” Aaron said bluntly and without emotion.

“Ya Lun~~” Ya Tou said, pouting. “I can’t believe you’ve forgotten about us. You didn’t come to karaoke with us that Saturday!”

Because I went to the aquarium with Gui Gui on Saturday, Aaron answered in his mind.And if I had a choice, I think I would rather go to the aquarium with Gui Gui than go to KTV with you three girls.

He thought about their little date in the aquarium and suddenly blushed.

“Ya Lun?” Xiao Xun asked. “What’s wrong?”

“Huh? Oh, n-nothing,” Aaron stuttered. “I’m sorry I couldn’t go karaoke, I was busy that day.” Ya Tou pouted again.

“Ya Lun~~” She said. “Why did you have to agree to go out with Wu Ying Jie?”

“It was a dare,” Aaron replied.

“But you told her to go out with you for only a day, right?” Ya Tou edged on. “So that means you’re not dating her anymore, right?”

“What?” Aaron said. “How did you know about…” He remembered that day after school when he was helping Gui Gui clean her desk. They were alone that day when he had said that…weren’t they?

Ya Tou twirled a piece of her hair between her fingertips innocently.

“I just happened to hear on that day,” She said. “So you guys aren’t dating anymore, right?” Aaron suddenly found himself feeling uncomfortable. Before he could say anything, the bell went. The three girls rushed to class, turning around and saying, “Toodledoo! Bao bei!” to him.

He was left alone. FINALLY.

~~~

Ya Tou, Ting Ting and Xiao Xun rushed over to class. They kept their heads together, giggling and laughing.

“Hey guys did you see that?” Ting Ting said. “Our Ya Lun was blushing! He looked so cute!!”

“It was because of us, wasn’t it?” Xiao Xun agreed, giggling. “We made him blush like that, didn’t we?” The girls returned to their little talks.

“Hmm,” Ya Tou wondered out loud. “He seemed a bit hesitant at answering my questions. You don’t think he’s really fallen for her, do you?”

“Ugh I really hope not,” Ting Ting wrinkled her nose in disgust. “If that really happens, I will seriously do something bad to her.” Everyone nodded in agreement. Ya Tou continued thinking.

“Gather the other Aaron fans,” She said after a while. “I’ve got a plan.”

~~~

Gui Gui stared at her desk.

Insults were scribbled all over her desk.

Again.

Except this time, instead of saying “How dare you reject Aaron!” and stuff like that, it said, “Scum! Break up with Aaron!”

What the hell?

First, they force her to go out with him.

Now, they were telling her to break up with him.

That didn’t make any sense.

The teacher walked into the class and everyone stood up and sat down besides Gui Gui. Mrs. Yu spotted Gui Gui still standing up, cleared and hitched her glasses further up her nose.

“Wu Ying Jie tong xue,” She snapped. “Why are you still standing up? Sit down.”

Gui Gui tried ignoring the harsh comments on her desk and sat down. But suddenly one of the chair legs snapped and she fell onto the ground. Everyone turned around and started laughing except for Fahrenheit and Danson. They looked at her with confused faces.

They’re probably thinking why I’m being bullied again, Gui Gui thought, looking away from them, especially Aaron.

Mrs. Yu hitched her glasses further up her nose again.

“Wu Ying Jie tong xue, what have you done to your seat?” She demanded.

“I, uh…”

“I don’t want to hear any excuses,” Mrs. Yu said. “Go to the office and get another chair. Now.”

“Sorry,” Gui Gui mumbled, getting up and shuffling. By the time she had closed the door behind her, the class was still laughing.

~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry all HEY Girl (2011) fans! I really don’t mean to offend you by using your idol’s name as the bad guy!

I thought if I did three girls, HEY Girls would probably be a bit better since I think I use S.H.E in my fanfics a lot. (I think…) So once again, I apologize!! I have nothing against them!

(Ugh maybe I should’ve used random names instead…But I might end up using one of your names -_________-“)

*Bao bei, as many of you may know means ‘honey’ or ‘darling’ in Chinese. I think it was also a song that Gui Gui sang?

Anyway, once again, THANKS FOR READING!! :]

Make sure to leave a comment~!