Yue Lai Yue Ai

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

( Listen to this while reading! c:)

 

Gui Gui stared at him and Aaron stared back, serious. 

She looked down again and cupped both hands around her plate. 
“Gui,” Aaron spoke. “I really need my answer now.” Gui Gui bit her lip and then she re-thought everything from when she first met him. 
From the time she would always fight to the part where he started to make her heart beat whenever he was around her. It was right. 
 
It had to be right.
 
She looked back up at him.
“I think...” Gui Gui said. “I think I do like you, Aaron.” Aaron’s eyes widened and he broke into a small smile.
“R-Really?” He said, sounding happy. Gui Gui looked at him timidly, blushing.
“Y-Yes,” She said. “Because you always make me feel happy and make my heart beat.” Aaron’s smile was really wide now. He stood up and quickly went over towards her and hugged her from behind. 
Gui Gui’s heart beat accelerated again. 
“Thank you,” Aaron whispered. “Thank you so much.”
Gui Gui laughed. 
“Why are you thanking me?” She said. Aaron smiled and continued to hug her. 
“So, will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. Gui Gui smiled and nodded. That made Aaron hug her even tighter.
“Really??” He asked. “Really? Really?” 
Gui Gui grinned.
“Of course!” 
With that, Aaron pulled her into a kiss. Gui Gui’s eyes widened in surprise once again but then, she relaxed and smiled. 
After that, Aaron took her home and she waved at him as he left. Gui Gui stared into the sky and smiled. She hoped their relationship would go brilliantly well and hoped Aaron wouldn’t announce it to everyone the next day because she felt embarrassed after all the drama. She shrugged to herself.
Someone like Aaron would probably not announce it like that anyway.
 
The next day, Gui Gui came to school feeling bubbly. She tried not to show it but in the end, she had to skip to school. As she approached the school gates humming, a loud voice suddenly stopped her cold.
“Ahem, ahem, attention everyone,” Aaron said through a loudspeaker. It squeaked terribly and everyone looked at him. He noticed Gui Gui in the crowd and smiled at her. Gui Gui stared back at him weirdly.
 
What’s he planning...?
 
“Everyone,” Aaron addressed the crowd. “From today onwards, I’m taken!” The crowd gasped and Gui Gui’s eyes widened. 
“Who? Who is it?” The crowd was murmuring. Gui Gui frantically squeezed past some people in order to hide.
 
“My girlfriend is Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie!” Aaron announced with a grin on his face. He waved a hand towards Gui Gui who everyone was now staring at. Gui Gui’s feet planted onto the ground and she refused to go up and expose herself.
 
Suddenly, Gui Gui was lifted into the air. She yelped in surprise and turned to see it was Ah Wei. 
“Go on now, Gui,” He grinned. “Don’t be shy!”
“Ah Wei!!” Gui Gui hissed. Ah Wei just smiled and pushed her towards Aaron. When she turned again, she saw Ah Wei standing with Ya Tou, both of them looked very happy. 
Aaron smiled and put an arm around Gui Gui.
“Everyone listen up,” Aaron said through the loud speaker. “Whoever hurts her is going to pay, okay?” The crowd started murmuring and then the rest of Fahrenheit as well as Danson came from behind. 
“Wow, now all of us except you are the bachelors,” Calvin said and sighed. “When am I ever going to find the right girl...?”
Jiro smiled sadly and suddenly felt a tug on his jacket. He turned around and his eyes widened in surprise.
“Um, you know,” Selina said. “You were pretty cool during the dance last time. Do you think we could go out somewhere sometime?” Jiro quickly turned back to Fahrenheit, and then he turned back to Selina and started spluttering.
“O-Of course!” He stuttered. “Wh-When are you free?”
Chun nodded at everyone.
“Well, I’m going to Angela’s classroom to get some chicken wings,” He said. “See you.” After he left with a stuttering Jiro and an awkward Selina, only Calvin, Danson, Gui Gui and Aaron were left.
The classroom bell was about to go soon so everyone hurried off to their lockers, no longer bothering about Aaron’s announcement.
“Weeeeelll, I’ll just leave you two here so you guys can be alone for a while,” Calvin grinned, dragging Danson along with him. “Goodbye~” 
Soon after, the whole yard was empty and only Gui Gui, Aaron and a few late comers who were rushing to school were left.
Gui Gui turned to Aaron, blushing.
“Seriously, you didn’t have to announce it!” She hissed. Aaron grinned.
“Well now no one can hurt you,” He said, pulling her closer to him. “And now we can all be happy together.”
Gui Gui smiled at him and they both looked up at the sky which had an airplane drawing a little love heart on it.
 
He was right. 
 
They were going to be happy.
 
Forever.
 
~~
 
 
It’s the end!! :”D
/sobbing
It’s taken me almost a year to write this fan fiction! xD
Alright guys, after I move everything to TheBlackRabbit account, it’s goodbye :’c
If you haven’t added me on that account yet, add me now! c:
I’d love to talk! 
Also, for any Luhan or EXO lovers, come and check out my new fan fiction on my other account! /bricked for shameless advertising
Alright, thank you so much for reading throughout this whole fan fiction. I am really grateful.
/bows