When It All Comes Down To This

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

As Aaron helped Ya Tou swing her arms to show her, he bent down lower so he could whisper in her ear.

“You’re the one behind all of this, aren’t you?” He said in a low voice so no one but her could hear. Ya Tou stiffened a bit.

“I do not know what you’re talking about,” She replied. Aaron didn’t say anything and let go of her arms.

“Oh by the way,” He said. “You actually know how to play tennis, don’t you? I think I’ve seen you play for the school before.” He walked off and told Jiro to serve again.

Ya Tou looked at him in surprise. As Jiro started to serve, a smile formed her lips.

“Interesting....” She murmured to herself. “Yet, a tough nut to crack.”

~~~

“Break time, kids!” The sport teacher announced. “You’re free t go take a drink!” Gui Gui went over to the drink taps straight away and took a long drink, even though she didn’t feel too thirsty.

“Whoa, careful,” A voice said. “You’re drinking down a lot of water there.” Gui Gui looked up to see Danson staring down at her. She blushed a little and resumed to drinking.

“So...” Danson asked casually. “Did something happen with you and Aaron?” Gui Gui choked on the water and started coughing. Danson quickly patted her back.

“Are you okay?” He asked. “Seriously, did something happen between you two?”

“N-Nothing,” Gui Gui croaked. “We just broke up, that’s all.” Danson’s eyes widened.

“WHAT!? HE BROKE UP WITH YOU?” He said. “Aish!! That Aaron-“

“No, uh...” Gui Gui stuttered. “O-Other way round...”

“What? Why?” He asked, confused.

“W-Well, because I don’t think I actually like him that way...” She replied, not even sure of her own answer. “The drink tap is free now, bye bye.”

She quickly walked away before Danson could swarm her with more questions.

Danson watched Gui Gui silently as she walked off.

~~~

“Alright kids, sport is over now. Go change,” The sport teacher said. “Who are the sport monitors for today?”

Gui Gui and Chun raised their hands.

“Alright, everyone give their tennis racquets to Gui Gui and Chun and go get changed!” The sport teacher ordered. Soon, Gui Gui’s arms were piled up with racquets. She looked over at Chun. He only had about six.

“I’ll help you with some,” Chun suggested as he took some racquets from Gui Gui.

“Thanks...” She said. The rest of the trip to the sport store room was in silence. Gui Gui realised that in the group, Chun never really talked much. All he did was, well, eat.

“Do you know what happened to Aaron?” Chun asked out of the blue, making Gui Gui suddenly trip over and drop all the racquets. Chun quickly went to help her and soon, she got back up and he asked the same question Danson did.

“Did something happen between you two?”

“W-We just broke up, that’s all!!” Gui Gui said, laughing nervously. “I found out that I don’t really like him that way, you know?”

“Are you sure?” Chun asked. Gui Gui nodded and told Chun she was going to quickly head to the store room by herself.

Chun watched quietly as Gui Gui walked away.

~~~

That night on Facebook chat...

Conversation between Wu Chun, Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen and Danson Tang

Danson Tang says:

Hey guys....have you heard yet? About the GuiLun couple?

Jiro Wang says:

GuiLun? Who’s that?

Danson Tang says:

...Gui Gui and Aaron...=.=

Jiro Wang says:

OOOOHHHHHHHH!! Yeah I heard!! The one where they broke up right?

Wu Chun says:

....

Calvin Chen says:

O.O WHAT. HOW COME I HAVEN’T HEARD?

Danson Tang says:

Maybe they don’t trust you LOL

Calvin Chen says:

HEY! I AM A WINGMAN! If not for me, they probably wouldn’t have been together. Yet.....THEY DIDN’T TELL ME. WHAT IS THIS!?

Wu Chun says:

....We should do something....

Jiro Wang says:

CHUN SPOKE!! :O

Wu Chun says:

..........

Danson Tang says:

Chun’s right though. We should do something about it....

Calvin Chen says:

BUDDY UP TIME!! My place? Tomorrow?

Danson Tang says:

Um...what about Aaron?

Calvin Chen says:

I heard that Ya Tou was asking him something today...I can’t remember what though. =.=

All:

WHAT!?

~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry if there are any mistakes and/or for the boring chapter!! >< I’m actually touch typing (typing without looking at the keyboard) and watching the Chinese New Year festival thing on TV right now XD (Not as I’m updating though). So uh...HAPPY LATE CHINESE NEW YEAR! XD

Oh and a shout out to CupcakesPrincess, HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!

Here’s your (late) present from meeee~ XD

Cute Key!! (Well, technically it’s JongKey, but Key’s acting almighty cute! XD)

And ilovemilkycouple, here's your Yoseob and IU picture!! XD

By the way...are they dating or something? This is the first I've heard of them together O.O Well, i'm quite unupdated on this stuff XD

 

 

 

TINYGUI JIE!! YOUR PICTURE REQUEST? :D