Again and Again

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

Gui Gui ran with her head down, trying not to let people notice her tears. Why was it so hard?

Why was it so hard to forget him? It was so frustrating and impossible at the same time. She dried her tears quickly and headed to class.

~~~

After Gui Gui left, Aaron just stood there. She had been splashed by water and bullied by the others again. And she wouldn’t tell him.

“Aaron!!” A voice called and a figure popped up in front of him and smiled. “Good morning!”

“Ya Tou,” Aaron said. “Do you know what happened to Gui Gui?” Ya Tou pouted.

“I don’t know!” She said. “We just came out of the car and all the girls just splashed water on us! Even I was wet! Wetter than Gui Gui!” She indicated her not-so-wet-body.

“They just keep on bullying me like that,” Ya Tou continued. “Aaron, can you help me?”

“Who were the girls?” Aaron asked.

“Xiao Xun, Ting Ting an-and some other girls...” Ya Tou said and started crying.

“I’ll go ask them then,” Aaron said, pushing past Ya Tou and leaving her there.

~~~

Ya Tou slowly lifted her head to see Aaron gone from her sight. She smirked and wiped away the fake tears while fanning herself.

“Oh, that was so easy,” She said. “I really should become an actress.”

~~~

When it was lunchtime, Aaron walked right up to Xiao Xun and Ting Ting’s group. They saw him and started fanning themselves quickly, squealing.

“Y-Ya Lun,” Xiao Xun said, fluttering her eyelashes. “D-Did you need something?” Aaron got straight to the point.

“Did you guys bully Gui Gui again?”

Everyone blinked.

“Ya Lun~~” A girl said. “Don’t tell me you like her now.”

“Can you please answer the question?” He asked. At first, no one spoke.

“It...It was all for you, bao bei!!” A girl protested.

Another girl stepped on her foot and hissed, “You weren’t supposed to tell him that we did it!!”

Aaron looked at them all.

So.

They had done all those bullying things.

“Please,” He said. “Don’t bully Gui Gui ever again.”

“Why?” Ting Ting asked. Aaron hesitated for a while.

“Because...she has nothing to do with me now.”

He swiftly walked away while the girls exchanged glances.

“Did you hear that?”

“She has nothing to do with him anymore?”

“That’s fantastic!!”

~~~

“Alright,” The sport teacher said, rubbing his hands together. “Today, we’ll be playing tennis. Kids, I will split you guys into groups of two and you shall be partners.”

Gui Gui waited silently as the sport teacher passed each of the students, putting them into two groups. He hovered by Gui Gui.

“And you are......” He said hesitantly.

“Wu Ying Jie, sir,” Gui Gui replied. Since she was usually quiet, not many teachers knew or remembered her name.

“Ah, yes. I was going to er- say that,” He said. “You can be with Jiro over there.” He pointed over to a tennis court and Jiro waved at her.

“Hey Gui,” He said as she came over to him with a racket. “Glad we can be partners.” Gui Gui smiled and shook his hand.

“So who are we playing?” She asked. Both of them turned to their opponents.

They stared, mouths hanging.

Ya Tou smiled.

“We’re going to be your opponents for this round!” She announced. Aaron didn’t say anything.

Gui Gui averted her eyes away from Aaron. Jiro just smiled.

“Alright then, let’s start! I’ll serve first~~”

Jiro threw the ball into the air and smashed it with his tennis racket. Gui Gui gaped as it speedily flew towards Ya Tou who attempted to hit it back but missed by miles.

“Ack! Sorry Aaron!” She said, turning to Aaron and bowing quickly. “Th-This is my first time playing tennis so....”

“It’s alright,” Aaron replied, walking over to her and holding her arms. “See, you hit it like this....”

That made Gui Gui turn away even more. Jiro noticed this and smiled.

“Jealous, are we?” He asked.

“No...” Gui Gui mumbled. “We broke up.” Jiro’s smile dropped.

“AARON YAN!” He yelled across the court. Aaron and Ya Tou looked up together. Gui Gui grabbed Jiro’s arm before he could yell out any insults.

“No, it’s fine!” She said quickly. “Don’t tell him off. I was the one that broke up with him.” She smiled a little. Jiro frowned at her before turning back to Aaron who was expecting Jiro to tell him something.

“Uh....YOU’LL BE A GREAT TENNIS TEACHER ONE DAY!”

Aaron raised his eyebrow and nodded.

“Um...thanks.” He turned back to Ya Tou again.

“So when the ball comes, you just swing your arms like this....”

Jiro dropped his arm and observed Gui Gui as she watched Aaron and Ya Tou together.

~~~

As her hair covered parts of her face, she smirked, unknown to anyone around her.

Her plan was going well so far, but she just wanted to play a little more.

~~

Author’s Note:

Nooooooo!! Depressing chapters!! ><

I terribly at writing these “in-between depressing chapters”! Please forgive me!! ><

Ting Ting, Xiao Xun and the other girls were the bullies!! :O Most of you have already figured that out....

CupcakesPrincess, sorry about the picture request!! I actually have it right now but I'm in the public library right now and they won't let me use photobucket......>.> I'll try give it to you as soon as I can when I'm on an actual useable computer....

tinygui and ilovemilkycouple, I’m still waiting for your picture requests! XD

 

THANKS FOR READING!!