Patty's Postcard

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

Over the next few days everything returned to normal. There was no more bullying going on and Gui Gui could continue her peaceful-ish life.

She took her lunch out from her bag and was about to eat a delicious strawberry cake until a hand tapped her shoulder, stopping her.

Gui Gui turned around to glare at whoever stopped her from eating.

What?

Calvin seemed to shrink back a little at her tone. He timidly pointed at a card that was in his hand.

“Patty has sent a postcard for you guys,” He said. Gui Gui brightened up.

“Huh? Really?”

Calvin smiled and handed the postcard to Gui Gui. Out of nowhere Aaron appeared.

“From Patty??” He asked.

Gui Gui nodded and looked at the postcard.

To Gui Gui and Aaron and the others,

Calvin scoffed.

“So now we’re ‘the others’ are we?” He said.

And Calvin, sorry for calling you guys ‘the others’, but you know I can’t be stuffed writing all your names C:

Calvin’s eyes widened.

“What the-“

Kekeke, you must be wondering how I know what you would say ^^

Well truth is.....

I’m standing right behind you.

Everyone quickly turned around.

All that was there was the rubbish bin.

Everyone looked back at the postcard.

Just kidding! ^^

I bet you guys all turned around just then eheheheheh.

“Witch,” Calvin muttered.

Anyway I’m doing fine at America! \^O^/

The people here are so nice and I feel really comfortable here ^^

And there’s also this guy that goes to my school who kind of looks like Aaron! C:

Kyaaah, he’s so nice >///<

He’s got a girlfriend though OTL OTL

I’m going to keep fighting though!! I’ll be sure to come visit you guys as soon as I can (after I can be that guy’s girlfriend >W<)

Eheheh. Sorry Aaron ^3^~*

Love, Patty <3

“Wiiiiitttccchhh!!” Calvin said. “She’s even trying to get another guy!! Tsk, player.”

“Aren’t you the same....?” Gui Gui muttered.

“That’s okay,” Aaron smiled and then squinted. “Huh? There’s also a P.S.”

P.S (For Gui Gui only!!)

Say....while I’m not there or any other fan girl of him are there try grab on hold of Aaron and never let him go, okay? ^^

Gui Gui instantly turned red and quickly faced the postcard upside down.

“What did it say, Gui?” Aaron asked, curious.

“NO-NOTHING!” She stuttered. “UM, SO, I’M GOING TO KEEP THE POSTCARD NOW IF YOU DON’T MIND!!”

She hurriedly stuffed the postcard into her bag and zipped it tightly shut.

“Okay,” Aaron said, putting his arms up in defence. “Calm down, sheesh.”

Gui Gui quickly looked away before he could see her red face.

Try and grab on hold of Aaron and never let him go.

“U-Um!” She stuttered.

“Hm?”

“If it’s okay...can I walk home with you today?” She asked.

“What?”

Gui Gui looked away again.

“Because like...there are pedos out there and stuff these days so....”

Aaron suddenly started laughing and Gui Gui coughed awkwardly.

“Wh-What?”

“Nothing, nothing,” Aaron smiled. “So I’ll meet you at the school gate after school?” Gui Gui nodded.

“Aaron, the teacher needs you to come to his office for something,” Chun called from the classroom door.

“Yep!” Aaron replied and walked out. Gui Gui sat down and finally bit into her strawberry cake.

“Sweet,” She whispered happily.

~~~

Time seemed to go by fast. As the bell went, Gui Gui immediately packed her books and got ready to head outside to the school gates to meet Aaron.

She checked everything first before leaving.

“Diary, check. Pencil case, check. Phone, che-“

She stopped.

The clown fish keychain that was usually on her phone was missing.

Quickly, Gui Gui looked around and tried to find it. She bit her lip.

That was a keychain that Aaron had bought her from the aquarium.

~~~

Aaron waited outside the school gates patiently. As he waited, he looked through the line of people coming out of the school gates, trying to find Gui Gui.

Each time the line of people ended, he would frown and look at his watch again.

“She’s late,” He muttered.

“Hey did you hear?” A student said to her friend as they walked past Aaron. “Apparently there has been a pedo around our school.”

Aaron froze.

“Whaaat?” Her friend replied. “That’s so dangerous!! Our school should get rid of the pedo quickly!!”

As both of them walked past Aaron, he suddenly thought about what Gui Gui had said.

“Because like...there are pedos out there and stuff these days so....”

Eyes widening, he looked back at the school and ran towards it.

~~

 

Author’s Note:

It’s been a while!!

I’ve been very busy these days ;_____;

Sorry for not updating so long, I hope I haven’t lost any readers!

Probably too late.

I have a maths exam next week so I won’t be able to update either ><

ANDITSMATHSSOI’VEGOTTOSTUDY.

Bye for now guys ;~;

Remember to leave comments for me to read!!!