Misplaced worries

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Misplaced worries

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

“See it?” 

 

Yunho whispered in shock, his hands in fists, he can’t imagine what his wife has been through... this is too much... Jaejoong met his eyes and gave him a sweet yet a broken smile. 

 

“Yeah... I could see myself... a... a huge mirror was installed on the wall against where he always tied me... he made sure I would see everything he was doing to me... he said that this would make me remember everything... that I will not ever forget... I guess he was right... I ruined our night... hehehe” 

 

Jaejoong said chuckling sadly, wiping the tears that fell on his face. 

 

***** 

 

“Nothing is ruined... the night is still young... and I learned new things about my wife...” 

 

Yunho said smiling, though his chest hurt... Siwon was a monster... what Jaejoong went through is inhumane. 

 

“Sorry... the things you learned aren’t that nice nor decent...” 

 

Jaejoong said looking apologetic. 

 

“Says who... this would help me understand what you’ve been through... know more about you...” 

 

Yunho said smiling gently his eyes never leaving the other’s. 

 

“And... I also found out that my wife rocks the blonde hair...” 

 

Hearing those words, Jaejoong looked him surprised, before his laugh filled the hall. 

 

“You can’t be serious...” 

 

He said, still giggling. 

 

“I also learned that my wife has a side... and he is a tease when he wants to be... and that is y as hell...” 

  

Jaejoong’s cheeks became crimson red, scowling at his husband. 

 

“Aish! I don’t have a side!” 

 

“Oh yeah... you do... and I really wish I’d see that  Jaejoong again...” 

 

“Stop saying that!” 

 

Yunho chuckled seeing Jaejoong hide his red face in his arms looking embarrassed. 

 

“I’m serious...” 

 

“No, you are not...” 

 

“Oh, you know I am... you enjoyed it yourself... you can’t deny it... you were so , that you-...” 

 

“YAh! Stop!” 

 

Jaejoong yelled looking up with a tomato red face, glaring at him. 

 

“Alright... alright... I’m just saying that you don’t have to be embarrassed around me... or not...” 

 

“I know...” 

 

Jaejoong whispered biting his lip, making the other smile. 

 

“I’m trying... really.... but, it’s not that easy...” 

 

“I know... we will work on that... together...” 

 

“Together?” 

 

Jaejoong met the almond eyes, seeing the gentle and supportive nod the other gave him, making him smile. 

 

“How about we start the date over?” 

 

Yunho asked, standing up when he got a nod, walking towards the small bar at the corner of the hall... pouring two glasses of wine. 

 

“There you go...” 

 

“Thank you..." 

 

They drank silently sitting near each other at the pool edge... soaking their legs into the water... Yunho kept a small space between them, thinking Jaejoong would appreciate it, for now.  

 

“Um... how was your trip?” 

 

Yunho smiled to his wife as he asked after a while, as he seemed relaxed with a hint of blush on his cheeks. 

 

“It was good... Hongkong is a big city... how about I take you with me on my next trip...” 

 

“Yeah? Where?” 

 

Jaejoong met his eyes with a soft smile, tilting his head aside cutely, making the other’s heart skip a beat. 

 

 

 

“Aigo... aren’t you cute?” 

 

 , Yunho said trying to cover his embarrassment, poking the other’s side hearing him giggle. 

 

“If you could choose a place to visit... where would you go?” 

 

“There are many places I’ve dreamt to visit...” 

 

“I’ll take you wherever you want...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled more and sighed, placing his glass aside, leaning to him, his eyes looked at him adoringly. 

 

“How did I get so lucky?” 

 

“Naaah” 

 

Yunho whined, palming the other’s face, pushing him away playfully, hearing him giggle. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter