You being happy is all I care about

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You being happy is all I care about

 

 

 

Previosuly:

 

 

“It’s the first time, you mention Jiyool’s mother... It must have been hard for you going through all of this...” 

 

Jaejoong said holding his husband’s hand which was near him. 

 

“It’s all in the past... what’s important now is that I have you and Jiyool... and I need nothing more...” 

 

Yunho said smiling at his wife holding back the hand on his. 

  

********* 

 

“Whoaaa! Hyung... Jaejoong’s pictures are all over this magazine...” 

 

Yoochun said ushering to Yunho to take a look at it. 

 

“I was expecting some of those Paparazzi to recognize Jaejoong and follow him and Jiyool... That’s why I had bodyguards following them... I don’t care what people say or do as long as they are safe and happy...” 

 

Yunho answered sipping from his coffee before sitting next to Yoochun, taking the magazine from him. 

 

“Jaejoong is very beautiful... those pictures are really good... we should get them...” 

 

Yoochun said munching on his toast watching the other as he flipped through the pages to where Jaejoong’s pictures were... The first picture he saw was of his smiling wife walking casually pushing the stroller, which was only showing Jiyool’s small legs. 

 

“Indeed...” 

 

Yunho said his eyes catching a zoomed picture, where Jaejoong was smiling wide at Jiyool whom was pouting cutely at him as he was handing her what looked like a strawberry. 

 

“You liked them, don’t you?” 

 

Yunho nodded smiling at another picture of his wife’s face with a frown looking at a baby pink dress.  

 

“He looks happy...” 

 

Caressing another picture of his wife, smiling gently, drinking a latte, while looking away. 

  

“And peaceful...” 

 

“He is... Hyung...” 

 

Yoochun replied with a gentle smile looking at the other’s soft eyes as he flipped through the pages, to where their picture was taken as they walked together carrying Jiyool’s seat towards the restaurant. 

 

“They followed us to the restaurant...” 

 

He said seeing a picture of him and Jaejoong walking hand in hand alone, another one of them hugging by the cliff. 

 

“I can see you had a good date yesterday...” 

 

Yoochun said smiling, getting a smile back and a happy nod. 

 

“We did... we should go out together, more often...” 

 

“You should... and I’ll babysit Jiyool if you need...” 

 

Yoochun said smiling wide to see his Hyung look content and happy. 

 

“He has a gorgeous smile...” 

 

Yunho said looking at a picture of his wife smiling widely looking at him. 

 

“That’s a smile of happiness, you make him happy, Hyung... you and Jiyool...” 

 

Yunho looked up meeting the other’s smiling eyes, his heart feeling at ease. 

 

“I guess... we are a family...” 

 

He said with a smile, closing the magazine. 

 

“Good morniiiiing!” 

 

Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter