A day with Jiyool

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

A day with Jiyool

 

 

Previously:

 

"Are you done?"

Yoochun's voice appeared at the door. 

"Yeah..." 

"Btw... Ara called... I told her you were busy and she said she will call you back later" 

Yoochun informed him getting a long sigh in return.... Ara won't leave him alone....She keeps calling him every other day... it's probably about a stupid party that she invited him to attend... 

"I'll be in my office working on tomorrow's meeting."

Yunho said leaving the dining room deep in thought. 

 

 

*********************

 

Yunho worked until midnight, he turned off his laptop, heading to Jiyool's room to check on her before going to sleep. 

He saw that the door of his baby's room was open a little, he peaked inside to a beautiful scene, where Jaejoong was hugging the sleepy Jiyool in his arms swaying her gently, singing to her with his soft angelic voice.... that picture sent waves of warmth in his heart... none of the nannies that took care of Jiyool ever treated her with such care and love. 

Jaejoong noticed him at the door putting his index finger on his lips telling him not to make any sound as he put the sleeping baby in her bed gently covering her tiny body with her pink blanket before he waited for a couple of minutes to make sure she was in deep sleep. 

Jaejoong felt his heart beat fast again feeling the other's gaze on him.... he hated it.. he hated the other for making him feel like that... It scared him... he thought that the wise thing to do now is go to bed. 

"Good night"

Jaejoong whispered passing by Yunho walking quickly to his room. 

He threw himself in bed as soon as he changed his clothes feeling the need to sleep... he was tired but his brain decided not to cooperate.. he kept tossing in his bed thinking about Siwon and the chance of him to get aggressive again... Ugh why did he agree to stay here at the Jung mansion... He should have known that would drive his ex-husband nuts.... but then Jiyool's tiny sweet face appeared making him smile... he wouldn't leave that little angel alone... he's sure that he would never sleep in peace knowing he left her alone.... He is just hoping for the agency to find a new nanny soon... 

*******

Jaejoong woke up tiredly, taking a shower and checking on the little baby who was still peacefully sleeping then went downstairs to have his breakfast... he didn't see Yunho anywhere and assumed that he left to Seoul, so he decided that his day would be dedicated for the little angel. 

He spend his morning playing with Jiyool, her laughs and giggles made his day.... yet he felt his heart constrict knowing that this is temporarily and he shouldn't get attached to her... He looked at his watch seeing that it's almost time for Jiyool's meal... he scooped her up walking down stairs to the kitchen to find Yoochun sitting on the kitchen table reading some papers while a chubby woman appears to be in her fifties was moving around the kitchen. 

"Oh... Jiyoolie is here"

The chubby woman ran to him pinching jiyool's cheeks playfully cooing at her before she looked at Jaejoong gently. 

"Annyohasayo... I'm Shin Misook, I work as a housekeeper in the house" 

"Kim Jaejoong... a temporary nanny... Nice to meet you Missok-shi" 

Jaejoong bowed to her lightly still holding Jiyool in his arms, before he walked towards Yoochun, that was staring at him. 

"Um... I thought it would be nice for Jiyoolie to go out of her room for a while" 

Jaejoong said getting a nod from the other... 

"Yoochun-shi.. can you hold Jiyool for a minute... I want to smash some apples and bananas for her". 

Jaejoong asked handing Jiyool to him as he nodded and smiled to him. 

"Hello Jiyoolie... did you miss uncle chun? hmm? come on give uncle chun a kiss... kiss... did you forget what I taught you last time.... come on... one kiss..." Yoochun played with the little girl who just kept staring at him gaining a few giggles from Jaejoong and the housekeeper. 

"Thank you"

Jaejoong said taking Jiyool back into his arms sitting on the table with her in his lap, feeding her the smashed fruits. 

"come on, Jiyoolie... say aaaaah" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter