Siwon In The House

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Six

Siwon In The House

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"That's why we never speak of her in this house... but I guess Jiyool is such a lucky little girl that she got a new umma... a beautiful one who loves her like he was her real mother." 

Mrs Shin said cupping Jaejoong's hand gently looking at him seeing his cheeks turn pink and his eyes moisten. 

"Oh don't cry, you silly! It's the truth and you should believe in it... you are her mother...." 

Mrs Shin said patting his cheeks wiping the single tear that escaped his wet eyes as he smiled to her gently.. 

 "Now! I want to see this plate empty! come on! eat!" 

She said firmly making the other chuckle at her taking his chopstick and started to eat smiling at her sweetly. 

 

 

 

************************************* 

 

A few hours passed as Jaejoong and Jiyool played together filling the mansion with laughs and squeals.. at around 1 p.m. Jiyool started getting tired seeking Jaejoong's arms, falling asleep in a few minutes after she laid her head on his shoulder. 

He went up to her room, laid her gently in her bed taking the baby monitor going back down to see if Mrs Shin needed any help. 

"Oh My God!.. How did this happen?!" 

Jaejoong heard Mrs Shin worried voice, he walked faster to the kitchen finding her in tears talking on the phone. 

"Is everything alright?!" 

He walked to her rubbing her back as she finished the phone call looking at him in a worried face. 

"My daughter fell down at school and they say she broke her leg.... they are going to take her to the hospital!" 

Mrs Shin said rubbing her hands in worry. 

"Go.... Go to her... take the day off... and call me back to tell how she is doing" 

"I can't leave you alone Jaejoong-ah... Yoochun said that I shouldn't leave until they come back..." 

"Don't listen to him.. what would happen to me in a few hours? come on.. your daughter needs you..." 

Mrs Shin looked at him feeling torn between her daughter and Jaejoong. 

"I'll call Yoochun and tell him to come back early.. alright? … now go!" 

"Are you sure Jae-yah?" 

"Are we going to argue again?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter