Jaejoong's Nightmares

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Five 

 Jaejoong's Nightmares

 

 

Previoulsy:

"I'm so sorry if my words upsetted you... but believe me.....You are Jiyool's mother now.... look at her.. look how happy she is with you.... You are married to Yunho and that makes you her mother..... She is the happiest in your arms... she even refused her awesome uncle, that should mean something!" 

Yoochun said dramatically making the other chuckle and wipe his tears as they parted looking at Jiyool who was frowning at him pushing Yoochun away from them. 

"Yah!"

Yoochun yelled softly to Jiyool making her laugh showing her toothless gums. 

 "Thank you Yoochun-ah...." 

Jaejoong said smiling gently walking out to the kitchen with Yoochun who nod back to him... they went to the kitchen, feeding Jiyool and playing with her. 

************************* 

 

Around 10:00 p.m Jaejoong put Jiyool to sleep before going down to the kitchen where Yoochun was making tea. 

"Do you like some tea?" 

Yoochun asked when he saw the other. 

"I-I can make my own...." 

Jaejoong said helping Yoochun. 

"Just sit down, it won't hurt me to make another cup.....sit down and I'll be with you in a second... " 

Yoochun insisted pointing to a chair at the table getting a nod from the other. 

"Thank you...." 

Jaejoong said taking his cup from the other sipping from it looking at Yoochun who sat down in front of him. 

A minute of silence passed before JaeJoong first talked.  

"I'm sorry..." 

"Huh? What are you apologizing for?" 

Yoochun looked at him confused. 

"For crying earlier when we were in Jiyool's room... I don't know what's wrong with me.... I've been on the edge these past couple of days" 

Jaejoong said looking down at his fingers caressing the edge of his cup. 

"Don't worry about it.... but.......... is everything ok?...." 

Yoochun said gently giving the other a reassuring smile. 

"I....." 

Jaejoong started but words died in his mouth... he didn't know if he should bother Yoochun with his stupid insecurities.  

"You....?" 

Yoochun said encouraging him to speak. 

"I just haven't slept well in the past couple of nights" 

Jaejoong said tiredly. 

"Do you feel sick or something? or you just can't fall asleep?" 

Yoochun asked concerned, he did notice that the other's face was a little pale lately. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter