#2

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Switching[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hyeyoung took a breath. She was standing right in front of the dorm’s door, Seventeen's dorm. She was considering of running away but thinking of the promise and her brother’s future, she can’t do it for real. Hyeyoung almost screamed when someone patted her back.

“Yah, Kwon Hoshi. Why you’re standing here not entering?” Hyeyoung gulped before turning slightly, giving an awkward smile. Oh damn, who is he again? Aish, why on Earth I got short term memory on remembering people’s name but excellent in academic stuffs?

“Wonwoo, is that Hoshi?” Hyeyoung a breath as she thanked the next person coming and told her the name in her head. Oh right, he’s Jeon Wonwoo. 96-liner, oppa’s chingu who younger by one month. Okay, please embed this in your head forever, Kwon Hyeyoung.

“Uh-uh, Hoshi. You better get into the dorm now and run from Coups hyung. He was mad because you suddenly disappeared four days ago and just sent a message of apology yesterday. He had to deal with daepyo-nim.” Wonwoo whispered before shoving Hyeyoung into the dorm. She gulped.

Okay…Hyeyoung. Act normal. You can’t go back anymore as you already here. For Soonyoung oppa, let’s just do the best until oppa returned.

Hyeyoung looked around. She began to remember one by one what her brother told about the dorm. Hyeyoung walked straight to the room near the kitchen. It’s her brother’s room shared with four more members. Hyeyoung sighed as she entered the empty room and closed the door. She stood before the small body mirror in the room. She touched her short hair, styled in yellow colour the same as her brother. “Okay the hell started now. Kwon Hyeyoung, right from this moment, you’re Kwon Soonyoung. Seventeen’s Hoshi, performance unit leader.”

 

 

S.coups stared sharply at the yellow haired male. That leader waited for all the members to arrive and had their dinner before gathering all of them in the small living room, asking the explanation from the missing member. The missing male was looking down, guilty. “I’m sorry hyung. I know I’m in fault for leaving so suddenly but my parents…had some of difficulties and as the only son in the house, I have to go back. I’m sorry.” Hoshi slowly said, still feeling afraid of the leader’s anger.

Jeonghan reached to the leader and rubbed his tensed shoulder. “Aigoo, aigoo. Don’t be mad at Soonyoungie anymore, Cheol ah. He had his reason, he knew he’s wrong. He will reflect, right Soonyoung ah?” Hoshi looked up to the angel hyung. He nodded timidly. S.coups sighed.

“Fine. I’m not that mad and just glad Han daepyo-nim not taking this matter seriously too.” Hoshi exhaled in relief. “But!” Hoshi almost jumped. S.coups scrutinized his eyes on the yellow-haired male. “As a punishment for making us worried and to the mess you made, a full day practice tomorrow. Alone.”

Hoshi looked up and jaw-dropped. S.coups raised his brow. “Any objection?” Hoshi blinked and looked down again. Seungcheol is a kind leader but never go against him because he’s strict for the group’s benefit.

“No.”

“Okay, dismiss.” S.coups said and smiled to the rest. Hoshi didn’t see it. His back patted by someone. Hoshi turned. It was DK.

“Are you okay, hyung?”

“I’m okay. Thanks, Seokmin.” DK smiled.

“Don’t get disturbed by Coups hyung. He just worried, he’s not mad at you.” Hoshi smiled.

“I know.”

“Hoshi hyung! We’re bathing, wanna join?” Dino and Vernon called. Hoshi turned, his cheeks flushed a bit.

“Ah? I will go the last.” Hoshi smiled nervously and walked away after excusing himself from DK. The vocalist looked at the solemn performance leader’s leaving back. DK turned when he felt someone nudged him.

“Wae, Kwannie?”

“Don’t worry much about Hoshi hyung. He will be fine, he probably thinks about his parents.” DK turned back to Hoshi who sat alone at one corner. He just nodded lightly.

Hoshi stared at the floor before looking around. He looked at one to one member of Seventeen. They’re warm, like you said to me.

 

 

Two days ago

“You need to remember every detail about the members so you won’t be caught.” Hyeyoung sighed.

“Just why you’re in such a big group oppa? You know I’m not good in remembering people’s name. Other details are fine, but names…”

“It’s okay; I know you can do well to cover it if you forget any names. Anyway, Hyunsoo hyung will help. He’s the one of the manager and he stayed in the dorm also. He will take care of you.” Hyeyoung sighed in defeat and nodded.

“Just know that I’m doing this because I love you and I don’t want you to lose your dream.” Soonyoung smiled and ruffled Hyeyoung’s long black hair.

“Ara, gomawo Hyeyoung ah. I don’t know how to repay you.”

“Just keep the promise we make before.” Soonyoung smiled and nodded. He began to scroll on the list of pictures in his phone. He introduced one by one members of his group. Some of them were familiar faces for Hyeyoung as she followed her brother’s activities on the program he’s on, 17TV. But like she said, she had problem in remembering names, only recognized the face.

“I want to remind you that Myungho is touchy a bit…” Soonyoung sighed. “Maybe a lot. It’s because he’s still learning Hangul and most of the time he talked through body sign, so you need to get usual to his touch.” Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter