#9

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A month later[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]All of them froze after that shout. Everybody was looking at the culprit. Most of them had a shocked face. “Yah, Boo Seungkwan…you-” Seungkwan turned to Vernon.

“I know. I know I’m being weird but this is the truth. I- I like Hoshi hyung!” Hoshi was stunned on his feet. Just now he was just getting in another fight with DK. It’s not a serious fight, more like a simple quarrel. Well, he did what S.coups is suggesting and ended up his relationship with DK getting closer, they’re always joking around and bickering a little bit just for fun, but Hoshi knew DK still didn’t feel the same he used to. There’s still no reaction from his other half each time he talked to him about DK. The leader’s voice brought Hoshi back to the reality again.

“Kwannie…you- you like him since when?” Seungkwan looked down. Hoshi’s eyes met the leader.

“Yah, you’re always into girls!” Vernon nudged Seungkwan. Seungkwan groaned and turned to his best friend.

“I know that! And I’m getting confused too!” Seungkwan shouted. Everybody went silence but not the leader.

“Boo Seungkwan! Are you ignoring me?” S.coups raised his voice. Seungkwan startled and shook his head. He gulped.

“I- I don’t know. But after that kiss…” Hoshi froze. S.coups eyes that performance leader. “After that kiss, I begin to feel weird. I thought it’s just my mind playing with me but when I…” Seungkwan looked up to DK. “When I see Hoshi hyung and Seokmin hyung together, I-”

“You get mad, upset. You’re jealous. And yeah, you’re definitely falling for Hoshi.” S.coups cut off. Seungkwan looked down again. DK was looking at Hoshi and Seungkwan back and forth. The Chinaline looked at each other before looked back to the leader. Everybody was staying silent, they were in shocked and somehow hoped the leader could settle this. “Oh, gosh. Hoshi, this-”

“You’re weird!” Vernon stomped away and rushed out from the dorm. S.coups called him back but that mixed-blood male just ran out. The leader sent a look to Jeonghan and that long-haired male nodded. He went after Vernon together with Wonwoo. The leader looked at everybody.

“I hope no one will feel weird like Vernon did.” The rest shook their head except Dino, Hoshi and Seungkwan. The leader’s eyes fell upon the maknae. “Channie.” The maknae looked up.

“Yeah?”

“Do you perhaps have a problem with Seungkwan’s feelings?” Dino quickly shook his head.

“No, I’m just thinking. I’m fine with it; I will go and find Hansol hyung too.” Dino left. The leader wrinkled but then he let it slide and back to the current matter.

“Hoshi.” Hoshi looked at the leader. “Before we can do anything…your feelings first.” Hoshi widened his eyes and stared at the leader. S.coups shrugged, giving signals. Hoshi bit his lips and eyed DK. Their eyes met.

“Coups hyung.” Seungkwan wanted to say something but S.coups stopped him.

“Hoshi, don’t you think the better way is telling them about-”

“Do we have to do that?” Hoshi asked back. S.coups exhaled and shrugged again.

“Your choice.” S.coups looked at Seungkwan. “I won’t force you just to take care of everybody’s feeling.”

“What are you two-” DK was asking but Hoshi cut him off.

“Let me think first.” Hoshi said and walked to the door. S.coups stopped him.

“I will handle the matter here. You go and sort your feelings too.” Hoshi stared at S.coups, furrowing. S.coups smiled. “Don’t ever forget I’m fast at catching things.” Hoshi startled. The leader gave a smile and released that hand. Hoshi gave a last look before leaving the dorm too. DK was going after him but the leader stopped him. “No one can leave anymore. I want to talk with all of you.” They looked at the leader. Seungkwan was still looking down, biting his lips.

 

 

Vernon panted when he felt safe hiding at the park. He was catching his breath. The rapper touched his cheeks when he felt hot liquids. Vernon startled when he realized he cried. “What’s wrong with me?” Vernon asked himself, confused. The tears didn’t stop and kept building in his eyes. Without a notice, that rapper cried in confusion. He hugged his knees.

“Aish, I should come here earlier.” Vernon startled and looked up. He wiped his tears away and saw the maknae. “Hyung.”

“Why- How you know I’m here?” Dino smiled and came squatting beside him. Vernon sniffled, wiping his unstoppable tears.

“All of us treasured this park as a place we can do anything we want. And I just know you’re the only one who always comes here if you want to hide. Every hyungs have their habits about this park and I know it all.” Dino said and turned to Vernon, smiling. “You cry.” Vernon quickly hid his face. Dino just smiled. “You can cry hyung. I won’t tell anyone.” Vernon stayed silence. Dino heard one of the familiar voices near the park.

Vernon was aware of the surrounding and wanted to leave but Dino stopped him. “They won’t found us if you don’t move.” The white male turned to the maknae. Dino just smiled, giving some assurance to the other. Vernon stayed.

“Chwe Hansol! Hansol ah.” The two maknaes heard their angel hyung’s voice passed by the place they’re hiding. True to Dino’s word, the hyungs left just like that.

“Thanks- thank you, Dino.” Din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter