#11

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A dream of past[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hyeyoung ah! Hyeyoung ah!” Hyeyoung stopped writing when her twin called her name while knocking the door frantically.

“Just come in, the door is not locked.” Soonyoung burst into the room and ran towards his sister. Hyeyoung gasped when her brother suddenly hugged her. Hyeyoung pushed him away.

“What’s wrong with you, oppa?” Soonyoung loosened the hug. Hyeyoung raised her brows when she saw the glisten of happiness in Soonyoung’s clear rounded eyes. Soonyoung grinned.

“I got accepted into Pledis! I passed the audition!” Hyeyoung blinked few times before her eyes widened in happiness.

“Chincha? Chukkae, oppa! Omo, my twin is going to be an idol!” Soonyoung grinned.

“I’m a trainee, not yet an idol. I don’t know when I will be an idol tho.” Hyeyoung smiled and patted her brother’s shoulder. Soonyoung looked at her.

“Don’t worry; I believe oppa will be an idol soon. You’re still young; there will be a lot of opportunities coming.” Hyeyoung hugged her brother. “And yet, you’re an amazing dancer. Believe me, you will be fine.” Soonyoung nodded and hugged his sister again. The twin smiled in each other’s arm.

After Soonyoung got accepted as a trainee in Pledis, he had been busy with practices and often spent his nights at the practice room and returned home at the dawn for the school or sometimes had to skip the school. The parents were still reluctant to fully support at first on the path Soonyoung had chosen but Hyeyoung put her all to persuade the parents to join her giving supports and loves for the brother. Slowly, the parents began to understand and support Soonyoung as well. Soonyoung was very thankful that he had such a great sister like Hyeyoung and support from his parents made him work harder for his dream. About half of the year, Soonyoung kept going back and forth from the practice to his home until the agency gave a place for him in the trainee’s dorm. Soonyoung had to leave the house and enrolled to a closer school, for his own future. The parents understood that and let Soonyoung do the best for himself.

“Keep yourself healthy. We will go and visit sometimes. Remember to eat and rest. Don’t push yourself too much, okay?” Mrs. Kwon said. Soonyoung smiled and hugged his mother.

“Arasseo, eomma. I will be fine there. The other trainees are nice with me and I will call you often.” Soonyoung rubbed his mother’s back when the mother broke into tears. Soonyoung released his mother and turned to his father. Mr. Kwon gave a warm smile and patted his son’s shoulder.

“Do well and stay safe.” Soonyoung nodded. His eyes darted to his twin. Hyeyoung smiled and the twin hugged. No word needed when the hug told it all. Hyeyoung exhaled.

“Just remember if world brings you down, you have us as your number 1 supporters and me as your number 1 fans.” Soonyoung chuckled and nodded. He released the hug and the twin exchanged a smile. Soonyoung took his bag.

“I will call often. Take care, eomma, appa. Hyeyoung, be a good girl.” The parents smiled. Hyeyoung giggled.

“Arasseo. Have a safe journey.” Soonyoung waved his hand and boarded the bus.

 

 

Hoshi blinked, trying to adjust the light hit his eyes. He looked around. “I’m dreaming…” He sighed and sat up on the bed, taking his phone. It’s 5 in the morning. Somehow, it’s already getting into his system to be awake at this time so that he can take a bath peacefully. Hoshi got up to prepare for a new day. Seventeen already wrapped up their first album promotion few months ago and today marked his fifth month stay in Seventeen aka being a guy, in place of his other half. Miraculously, he had no obstacle coming regarding his real identity, perhaps with a good help from the leader and Hyunsoo. Other than Seungkwan’s confession, DK’s feelings and ordinary little fights between the members, Hoshi could say his life was just fine.

In these five months, Hoshi could say many things changed around him. He enjoyed being one of Seventeen members. His other half graduated from the school in the place of him and got accepted into one of the top universities in South Korea (of course with Hyeyoung’s real result, she’s able to go for the examination and interviews as she sneaked out from the dorm with the help of Hyunsoo). His other half didn’t think on continuing his study as he said he wanted to stay focus on Seventeen so Hoshi didn’t do anything. His other half was doing great with his rehab and his leg gradually healed by time and probably will take shorter time than the doctor predicted for him to return. Hoshi was happy for him.

While about Seventeen’s members, S.coups and Woozi officially announced they’re dating for a month a week ago. Some of the members were shocked to know the news but happy for them, moreover Seungkwan and himself. Well, the leader just can’t keep his hands off Woozi these whole times and he was glad that Woozi finally man up and accepted S.coups. On the same day, the Chinaline broke news that they had been together for some time but never have courage to tell everyone. That news sure brought another wave of shock to the members but still everyone is happy for the two. Meanwhile, Mingyu and Wonwoo were still the same, remained oblivious to each other. Hoshi agreed to his other half who guessed Mingyu also had feelings for Wonwoo and the elder didn’t realize it at all. Sadly, Mingyu is also one clueless lamb about Wonwoo’s feelings. Hoshi took his hands off about the two and wanted them to realize by their own.

Joshua’s feelings remained unknown as Hoshi can’t figure out about that gentle guy. Jeonghan on the other hand was obvious with his feelings for the other but never say anything. Somehow, Hoshi caught Jeonghan’s sad eyes whenever Joshua was with other members. From what he had known, Jeonghan told everything to the leader and yeah, he felt bad for the long-haired male who couldn’t figure out the confusing Joshua. On the other hand, Dino recently came out that he had a girlfriend in school. The girl he had crush on confessed to him and they started to go out for a week already. Everybody was teasing the maknae each time they saw the youngest was texting someone who obviously his girlfriend. Hoshi smiled remembering how red Dino becomes when the hyungs . The maknae yet didn’t introduce her to them yet.

The leader didn’t miss to remind everyone not to spill the beans about any relationship, keeping it as a secret from the agency even managers. They all agreed knowing they’re actually prohibited to date. There’s Vernon who suddenly turned silence after that day and got better few weeks later but everyone could tell he was faking a smile. Hoshi heard that the leader talked to the rapper before from Woozi but no one knew the details and they didn’t dig up either as Vernon hardly tried to smile around them. Hoshi knew it was bad to let the things passed but he didn’t know what to do with the empty void in Vernon’s eyes.

It left now about him and Seungkwan. He didn’t know what to say about them. They’re just stayed the same, nothing’s changed. Hoshi felt better to stay like this until he thought it was his time to answer Seungkwan’s feelings. In short, he was still confused about his real feelings.

Hoshi stepped out from the bathroom when he finished his bath alongside with his long thought of what happened in these five months he’s here. He can’t deny but he grew attached to everybody in the group and he understood why his other half treasured the group so much even still keep in touch with the previous members that trained alongside them – Dooyoon, Dongjin, Mingming and Samuel. He just found out that two months ago when suddenly Dooyoon texted him and asked about his life. He had asked his twin and greatly he was able to reply to Dooyoon without any suspicion, thanks to his twin.

“Morning.” Hoshi flashed a smile as the groggy, half-sleepy Woozi stood in front of him.

“Morning. You’re early.”

“I’m going to the studio today.” Hoshi nodded. “Jun had a schedule today, can you get him up?” Hoshi gave an okay before leaving. Woozi walked into the bathroom. Hoshi went to his room first then went to get Jun up.

“Morning, Hoshi.” Hoshi turned when he came out from Jun’s room. The leader was stretching his back, standing next to his bed. Hoshi smiled.

“Going for individual practice today?” S.coups yawned.

“I think we need to work on the lyrics for the whole day.”

“Hip hop units?” S.coups nodded. Hoshi grinned. “Purposely going to accompany your hubby, aren’t you?” S.coups gave a look. Hoshi wriggled his brow and at that time, Woozi came out from the bathroom. The two turned to the barely-purple-haired male. Woozi blinked dumbly but cutely.

“What?” Hoshi grinned.

“Oh, well someone is being a sweet boyfriend today but dragging his whole team to- umpf!” A square cushion slapped right to his face. Woozi frowned and turned to the culprit. His boyfriend.

“Cheollie.”

“Ignore that brat.” S.coups got up and gave a death glare to Hoshi before walking to the kitchen. Hoshi laughed when he saw the tiny blush. Being the usual senseless and slow kid, Woozi shrugged in confusion and left to change. Hoshi just smiled to the reaction and attempted to get the other three rappers up as the leader told him about the plan. None of them had a schedule except Jun and it’s weekend so the youngsters didn’t need to go school.

Jun went inside the bathroom on the tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter