#3

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]New life[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hoshi woke up early the next day. He looked around, Hyunsoo was nowhere in the room. He smiled, knowing that manager kept his promise. He sat up and took toiletries and clothes he needed. Hoshi grabbed the towel before opening the door slowly, peeked the outside. It was still dark so he was certain no one awake yet in such dawn. Yup, it’s still dawn.

It’s better to take a bath right now or I can’t escape the bathroom rules…

Hoshi shuddered to the thought of showering with either one of the members. He had been told they kept the rule of two or more people showering at one time so they will get ready faster as they had 13 members with one bathroom. Hoshi succeeded his task to sneak into the bathroom. He took a breath and locked the door slowly. He smiled and began to undress.

Hyeyoung smiled to the mirror while opening the cloth-wrapper around her body that helped to hide her small s. She didn’t take the shower for a long time, afraid someone might wake up. Quickly changing into a fresh cloth, she properly hid the appearance of a female on her body.

Hoshi unlocked the bathroom door, wiping his hair with a towel. He stepped to the room again. He bumped to someone near the room. Hoshi became anxious and hugged himself. “Hey, it’s just me.” Hoshi tried to recognize the voice as he couldn’t see the face in the dark. “Yo, are you okay?”

“Coups hyung.”

“Yeah, sorry to startle you. Are you okay?”

“Ah neh.”

“You woke up early.”

“Uh-uh.” S.coups patted his back before leaving for the bathroom. Hoshi quickly went inside his room and locked it. He touched his chest. “That’s really ting me out.” Hoshi cupped his mouth. Aish, I’m really into character now that I even curse. Ugh.

The morning was just so-so, nothing much happened. Hoshi was left alone to practice the whole day at their practice room while the rest were split into some smaller groups attending other schedules.

Hoshi glanced at the clock as he sat down, taking a short break. “Wow, its lunchtime already.” He took out the phone inside his bag. He smiled a bit noticing a Kakao message. He was texting for a while.

HyeyoungKwon15: How are you? Nothing bad happened right? Did Coups hyung get mad and punish you or something?

KwonSoonyoung96: Are you a ghost or what, getting it almost right? Yeah, he’s mad. And now I’m doing the punishment anyway. T^T practicing alone in the practice room.

HyeyoungKwon15: Guess hyung is not that mad. Hm, keurae. You didn’t get in trouble right? Ah, right. Don’t write suspicious word in texts too. Just in case.

KwonSoonyoung96: Arasseo. Trouble? No, I’m fine still. Hyunsoo hyung helps me to have a room for myself anyway. Yeah, you’re right. Coups hyung is more worried than mad.

HyeyoungKwon15: Okay, I’m glad you’re fine. Lunchtime ended. Talk to you later. Thanks, Hyeyoung ah. (delete this message after you read). Good luck with the new life.

KwonSoonyoung96: Arasseo, take care oppa. <3 u

Hoshi deleted the message before putting it back into the bag. He got up and faced the mirror. “I better mastered again their dance. Aish, let’s just hope they won’t need to do a new performance rather than Adore U and Shining Diamonds.” Hoshi played the song. He bit his lips.

“Aish, I forgot about Jam Jam. Aish.” Hoshi stretched his back. “I need to learn more. Lucky to have this punishment anyway.” Hoshi repeated the song and continued his practice, catching one by one point in the dance steps. He watched the dance practice recordings; just glad they’re always recording at least one for each song they done. It was just so convenience for reference, like ‘his’ brother always claimed. Hoshi shook off all the thought, gathering his steps into the rhythm again.

 

 

Mingyu glanced up from his phone, looking at the person sat in front of him. A slight smile played on his lips before he cleared up his throat, hiding the itchy feeling lingered on his lips. The seat beside him weighted down and Mingyu turned. “Mingyu hyung~” Mingyu gave a smile.

“Yeah, Channie. Wae?”

“Can you help me later when we’re back?”

“Help you what?”

“Ah, I have troubles with my project. I heard that you have done it before so I ask you.” Mingyu raised his brow.

“Who said that?”

“Seokmin hyung.” Mingyu formed an O.

“Ah, okay. I will help you later.” Dino formed a big smile and hugged Mingyu as an appreciation. Mingyu chuckled and patted the maknae’s back.

A stare bore onto the two persons who were hugging in front of him. “Yah, Jeon Wonwoo. Are you listening?” Wonwoo startled when he heard Woozi’s voice. He looked up to the short male beside his seat.

“Ah, sorry. What is it again Jihoon ah?” Woozi sighed and repeated. Wonwoo took note about the matter and thanked Woozi for telling him. His eyes fell back to a certain person. He sighed inside when he saw that person was smiling brightly with someone else. ‘I hate it when you’re not beside me.’

“Guys, come now. Your appearance is next.” A staff called them. Wonwoo looked up and nodded. Woozi followed the staff as he called Mingyu and Dino. Four of them were attending a radio show together for promoting their debut album.

Mingyu and Wonwoo sat side by side while Woozi and Dino sat opposite to them. The main DJ was sitting at the end of the table. “Greet the listener when I give the cue okay? Remember the script too.” The DJ said. The four nodded, thanking him as a rookie on doing the radio show. Woozi was given the responsibility to be the leader for this group. Seve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter