#10

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Time to think[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The next morning, Seungkwan totally avoided Hoshi and the elder noticed that – or actually everybody did. The main vocalist was just too obvious with his action. Hoshi didn’t find the suitable time yet to talk with the younger so he just carried on the day saying nothing. Vernon on the other side secluded himself from everybody. Other members tried to cheer up that rapper but he just gave a slight smile and back to his own thought. Dino was the one telling them to let Vernon alone for a while and they stopped approaching that rapper, watching from far. The maknae kept himself sticking by Vernon’s side somehow. Seungkwan spent all his time stuck to Joshua. DK let Hoshi had his time alone so he spent his time with Mingyu – which successfully made Wonwoo sulked inside. The leader kept his eyes on everyone while Woozi was with him all the time. The rest stuck around Seungkwan and Joshua, just to cheer up the faking-happy Seungkwan.

Seventeen attended a fansign for today’s schedule. Their day went by just like that; with everybody has someone to stick with. Lucky there’s no one noticed the heavy air around certain members, even Hyunsoo and Junki didn’t realize anything. S.coups came closer to Hoshi when they ended the fansign – all of them were going for a dinner.

“You’re not making up your mind yet?” Hoshi startled and turned. He raised his brow.

“What?”

“Seungkwan’s confession.” Hoshi sighed.

“Molla. I want to talk but you see he’s avoiding me.” S.coups rolled his eyes.

“You should man up- oops, wait.” S.coups giggled lightly while Hoshi groaned and slapped the elder’s arm. “Oh, well. Did you talk to your oppa?” The leader whispered the last word.

“He let me do anything I want, some kind of reward for being him.” S.coups nodded.

“So, in the end you just need to sort your feelings.” Hoshi looked at S.coups. “Well, ask yourself. Do you like Seungkwan or not?” Hoshi frowned.

“Hyung.”

“I catch things fast, Hoshi. Your oppa let you do whatever you want, so think about yourself now. As Kwon Hyeyoung.” S.coups whispered and walked away when Woozi called him up. The leader quickly walked towards the producer and placed his arm around Woozi’s shoulder. The younger blushed lightly and walked together to the rest entering the restaurant. Hoshi just looked at the two with a slight smile on his face. ‘He’s doing great with Jihoon.’

“Hyung?” Hoshi turned when someone called him. The maknae. Hoshi smiled. “Let’s go.” Hoshi nodded and walked with Dino into the restaurant, joining the rest.

As if everyone planned it – or actually they did, they left the empty spot for Hoshi right beside Seungkwan. That vocalist tried to switch place with Joshua beside him but the gentle male decided to be bad guy today and refused. Hoshi didn’t say anything just sat down on the empty seat while giving a deep glare to the leader who sat in front of him. The elder just grinned and called the worker to get their order. It was awkward in between Hoshi and Seungkwan but all of them didn’t say anything about that and just being them. DK gave a look sometimes and Hoshi met those eyes occasionally few times. That main vocalist gave a playful smirk which Hoshi interpreted as ‘why-don’t-you-talk-with-him-now’. Hoshi didn’t give respond to that look and spent his time eating and talking a bit here and there with Dino and Jun.

S.coups looked at Vernon who sat at the end of the table, still stayed silent like earlier. He quite questioned what made that rapper went mute all the day which that’s not so him. He tried to dig it up with Dino who was apparently the last being with the moody rapper. But the maknae kept his mouth shut and asked the leader to go ask Vernon directly. Woozi nudged the leader when he stopped eating as he too immersed into his own thought. “Hyung, wae?” S.coups turned and gave a smile. Woozi blinked.

“It’s nothing. Just thinking.” S.coups said calmly, giving another smile. Woozi stared at him for a while before nodding. He knew that leader won’t speak up if he didn’t want to even how hard other pleaded and asked what’s wrong. Maybe the nature of being a leader, S.coups loved to keep worries inside and put on the strong front all the time. But that composer hoped the leader will take down those fronts with him someday.

Wonwoo pouted as Mingyu busied talking with The8 and DK, literally ignoring him again. That rapper focused on his eating, didn’t interested to join the conversation anyway. He rather wrapped into his own-jealousy world in spite of trying hard to get Mingyu’s attention when he knew he hardly will get it, not when DK is there. Lately he had been noticed Mingyu and DK were closed. Well, he well aware that the two are same-aged friends and often stick together before but since DK seemed drift away from Hoshi lately, Wonwoo drifted away from Mingyu thanks to that certain vocalist.

Jeonghan stole some glances over Joshua who entertained Seungkwan as that main vocalist avoided the silence and tension between him and Hoshi. The long-haired male pouted when he can’t keep it up with the conversation. Seungkwan was spurting everything and Joshua just got along it, knowing Seungkwan will do that when he felt uncomfortable and anxious. Jeonghan tried to understand as he would do the same as Joshua if he’s in the other’s shoe but being ignored by them, he’s kind of feeling neglected.

The dinner went by without any unusual thing happened. They all headed back to the dorm drove by Junki and Hyunsoo. The ride was silence as most of them slept or listened to the music. They probably tired, that’s what the managers thought. But aside from that, each one of them were thinking.

Vernon let his eyes stuck to the window. He purposely stuffed his ears with earphones, pretending to hear some music so no one will disturb him. His face was long and blank. Just when he thought he was ignored, the maknae who sat beside him pulled out the earphone getting his attention. Dino gave a smile. “Don’t pretend to lose in music when you’re not listening at all, hyung.” Vernon frowned.

“Who said I don’t?” D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter