#23

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Together, we face it[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]DK blinked few times when he stirred from his sleep that morning. He looked around and remembered that he ended up falling asleep in Soonyoung’s room. The vocalist turned to the rush of hot air blew on his cheek. A smile curved on his lips when he saw the peaceful sleeping guy in his arms. Moving lightly, he pressed a kiss on Soonyoung’s forehead. Soonyoung moved a bit just to snuggle closer towards him. DK just smiled staying still while staring at the sleeping guy.

The moment was interrupted when DK heard the door opened by someone. He wanted to turn and look but he didn’t want to make Soonyoung awake. He heard light footsteps before two voices squealed lightly to the sight of him and Soonyoung. The newcomers didn’t realize DK had awake. “I knew they have something in between.” DK recognized the voice as the maid. A giggle heard and he knew who it was. Hyeyoung.

“You’re so quick on catching things, Kim ajumma. Anyway, shouldn’t we wake them up? It’s already 10 tho.” DK blinked. Is already that late?

Soonyoung moved as his sleep was disturbed by the voices. The two women noticed that and smiled. “Soonyoung oppa, are you awake?” Hyeyoung called softly, she had a slight fear that he will act up again. But Soonyoung proved her wrong when he called her name.

“Hyeyoung?” Soonyoung opened his eyes and startled when he met eyes with DK. DK just simply smiled. Soonyoung pulled away as he blushed. He noticed the two smiling women when he got up. “Hyeyoung. Ajumma.”

“You should get up now, Young master. It’s already 10.” Soonyoung frowned. DK sat up. Soonyoung’s face changed again as he flustered. DK turned to the women.

“Can I still have breakfast?” The maid chuckled.

“Of course, take a bath both of you. I will head down to prepare the breakfast on the table.” The maid left. Hyeyoung looked at them. She almost laughed loudly to see her brother’s blushing red. But she knew it’s not really a right time to tease, it can be saved for latter. Hyeyoung looked at DK.

“Seokmin.” DK looked at her. Soonyoung also turned. “Can we have a minute while oppa go to wash?” The few last words directed to Soonyoung. The said guy just blinked before nodded, leaving the two. Hyeyoung turned to DK when her brother disappeared behind the bathroom door.

“What is it, noona?”

“Uncle decided to bring oppa to get checked today and I hope you will go with him. Apparently, he needs you more than anyone else.” Hyeyoung pouted to her last word. “More than his twin.” DK startled.

“Eh? That’s not true. He needs you too.” Hyeyoung smiled.

“But I can’t be here for long. I needed to go back today to avoid the managers’ suspicions, moreover Junki oppa.” DK looked at her. “I talk to Cheol oppa yesterday to inform him about Soonyoung oppa a little and us staying here for a day or two. But I think it’s not ideal for us to disappear together and I don’t want to raise any suspicion on oppa, so I decided to go back first while you stay with oppa.” DK frowned.

“But why you’re not the one stayed with him?” Hyeyoung smiled.

“Because I trust you, Seokmin.” DK looked at her. “Take care of oppa. Bring him back; I will try my best to prolong your stay here. At least until we’re sure Soonyoung oppa won’t do anything bad to himself.”

“Noona…” Hyeyoung smiled.

“Don’t ever say thanks or something. I know what oppa needs the most right now, and it’s you.”

 

 

The8 shrieked in the early morning, waking up everyone who still in the sleep and shocking one that already awake, thanks to the lovebirds who had no sense of privacy at all. Just lucky their managers weren’t in the dorm currently. “What’s wrong, baby Ming?” Jun came quickly to the younger. He rarely called that nickname to his younger boyfriend but the wrongness in the shrieking made him alerted. The8 was flushing red as he ran into Jun’s hug. Jun startled.

“My innocent eyes hurt! Hyungs hurt my innocence.” The8 wailed in Chinese as he shook his head, shaking the image he just saw. Woozi peeked at them from far.

“What’s up, Jun?” Jun managed to shrug before he saw a half- Jeonghan peeked out from the bathroom. His face was flushed red and long-slick hair was messy. A familiar smell reached Jun and that elder Chinese flickered with answers.

“Oh gosh, Jeonghan hyung! Did you forget to lock the door again before you making out with your boyfriend?!” Jun’s voice rang. Jeonghan sighed.

“I didn’t mean it to happen. Sorry, but not so sorry.” Jeonghan emerged back into the bathroom and locked the door this time. Jun groaned and patted The8’s back, coaxing the younger. He needed to admit, his younger boyfriend is too innocent for that kind of thing and he was more than willing to protect that innocence, so they never go more than kissing even they’re already together for about more than a year now.

S.coups who heard Jun’s voice just now sighed when he walked passing JunHao’s couple. “JiHan is doing it again, don’t they?” Jun glanced at the leader.

“I don’t mind about their activities, hyung. But at least please remind them we’re sharing that bathroom.” S.coups exhaled and nodded. He had encounter the same fate as The8 before, perhaps Jun also did because he knew. It was just a matter of time before everyone ran into the same situation. S.coups worried their managers will run into that tho. Not that he didn’t remind them.

“What’s wrong?” Woozi asked when his boyfriend came near him. S.coups smiled.

“JiHan tainted the innocent Myungho.” Woozi frowned.

“How did they have the mood to do ‘that’ while we’re worrying over Soonyoung?” The leader chuckled lightly before commenting.

“Those two are in heat, I guess.” S.coups said and laughed. Woozi blushed and jabbed the leader’s side. “Aw, that’s hurt baby.”

“Don’t be so dirty-minded in such early morning.” S.coups grinned. “I have schedule with the vocal team later. What will you do?” Woozi said. S.coups wrapped an arm around Woozi’s waist.

“I will just spend time at the practice room. We will have practice at the night anyway. I heard our trainer will come by.” Woozi looked at him. “Don’t worry, she just wants to look around and I think she knew Hoshi is not here for today.” Woozi exhaled. “Stop over-worrying, Ji. He will be fine.” Woozi just nodded and let himself wrapped into the leader’s warmth.

Mingyu smiled when he saw Wonwoo was still sleeping at his bed. The taller slowly sneaked up and settled beside Wonwoo. Wonwoo whimpered a bit when he was squished tight. He opened his eyes as he was awake. “Mingyu?” Mingyu hummed as he buried his face into Wonwoo’s back. “What’s wrong?”

“I just miss you and want to hug you squishy bear.” Wonwoo scoffed.

“I’m not a squishy bear.” Mingyu giggled. Wonwoo felt a curve of smile on his back as Mingyu practically pressed his face on his skin.

“You are. You’re my squishy bear.” Wonwoo stiffened and then blushed.

“Oh gosh, can’t you quit being mushy and greasy for a day?” Wonwoo let out a whine when he couldn’t help but blushed to those words every time. He hated the reaction his body gave but he did love those words deep inside him. Mingyu loosened his hug just to make Wonwoo turned facing him. The taller grinned sheepishly when the blushes were obvious on Wonwoo’s cheeks. Wonwoo tried to hide it but Mingyu stopped him.

“Let me see you, cutie.”

“Mingyu…”

“Yes, lovely?”

“Oh gosh, stop it!” Wonwoo palmed his heating cheeks. If Mingyu carried on his sweet words, Wonwoo felt his cheeks could explode any time sooner. Mingyu chuckled as he pressed a kiss on Wonwoo’s nose.

“Let’s stay on bed for a while before we got up, hum?” Mingyu didn’t wait for a reply when he pulled Wonwoo closer. Wonwoo settled into Mingyu’s chest, hiding his face as he wrapped his arms around the younger. Mingyu was smiling contently; he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter