#8

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A moment of confusion and truth[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hoshi raised his brow while watching the two suspicious and obvious guys in front of him while they’re eating lunch at the restaurant next to the saloon they went to. Seventeen will be performing a guerrilla concert in a mall today, cooperating with a show. Seungkwan nudged Hoshi who happened to sit beside him.

“Hyung.” Hoshi turned.

“Hm?”

“Am I having an imagination or it’s actually true JiCheol look too sweet today? Em, not sweet…more like weird?” Seungkwan whispered. Hoshi darted his eyes back to the two guys. He nodded lightly.

“I’m not the only one noticed this then.” Seungkwan widened his eyes while turning to Hoshi, completely acted like a diva.

“Hul, daebak. I’m thankful I’m not the crazy one.” Hoshi chuckled. “They’re so obvious, oh my gosh.”

“Obvious?” Hoshi asked. Seungkwan turned to Hoshi while grinning.

“Aww, hyung. Don’t try to fake; we both know that they had something in between.” Hoshi blinked. Seungkwan frowned. “Hyung, did you forget we discussed about how ‘too caring’ Coups hyung is when it’s about Jihoon hyung? We talk about it during Andromeda one time.” Hoshi formed an O.

“Malja. Haha, sorry I forgot.” Seungkwan puckered his lips.

“Anyway, I think we didn’t make a blind guess.” Seungkwan grinned. “Assa, I’m going to tease them till they can’t deny me.” Hoshi chuckled.

“Call.” Seungkwan laughed. The rest turned to the main vocalist, curious of why he suddenly laughed. Hoshi dismissed the attention as they’re laughing for an old joke he did. The performance leader’s eyes met S.coups’s. Hoshi gave a knowing look, directed to Woozi. The leader gave back a look. Hoshi just smiled.

DK was watching the yellow-haired male all the time and the little exchanging look didn’t go unnoticed by him. He didn’t do anything on that but instead focusing on his thought. ‘Did I really have no feelings left? It’s so weird…’ DK sighed and Mingyu caught that. He turned to his friend.

“Seokmin, kuenchana?” DK startled. He quickly smiled.

“I’m okay.” Mingyu gave a look before nodding and patting DK’s shoulder. DK just smiled.

Wonwoo who was sitting across them pouted and hid it by shoving food into his mouth. He grunted inside, stuffing his mouth with so many foods. He coughed so hard when he almost choked the food. Joshua who sat beside him quickly reacted giving him a full cup of water. The rest looked at the rapper with concern. “Are you okay, Wonwoo yah?” Jeonghan asked. Wonwoo just nodded and smiled sheepishly. Mingyu was looking at him with soft eyes filled with concern.

“Be careful.” Wonwoo heard that and turned to Mingyu. The other rapper just flashed a smile before continuing his meal. Wonwoo blushed and hid it by eating again. S.coups looked at the two before shaking his head.

“Eat slowly, Jeon Wonwoo.” The leader reminded. They turned silence after that and focused on finishing the food because they’re almost late to the schedule.

13 of them arrived at the venue an hour later, 15 minutes late. Junki quickly met with the producer of the show and other important people to ask for apology while Hyunsoo with another manager brought all the members to get ready for the stage. The members got their hair plus makeup fixed and getting their microphone on. Hoshi did some voice stretching to rid his nervousness. DK appeared next to him. “Hyung.” Hoshi turned and smiled.

“Yeah, Seokmin?” DK stared at the elder for a while before broke into a stupid grin. Hoshi wrinkled. DK just shrugged. The elder narrowed his eyes, trying to get something from DK’s mouth. But the younger didn’t give in. Hoshi reached to pinch DK’s cheeks out of annoyance but the younger dodged it and made Hoshi stumbled forward. It happened so fast and Hoshi landed on the floor. Oh wait, why the floor is too soft?

Hoshi opened his eyes and his eyes widened. He let out a gasp before quickly stood up, he was too shocked. The others who saw the incident began to chatter and do catcalls. Hoshi immediately blushed. “Wow, what a view. Awww, Seungkwan’s lips are not longer pure like he always claimed.” Woozi’s playful voice heard in the background. Seungkwan quickly got up and touched his lips, he was stunned. The rest kept teasing the two while both were flustering. S.coups who suddenly realized something quickly dismissed the tease and went to Hoshi, nudging the younger.

“Hey. Kuenchana?” S.coups whispered when the members already went to their own business while Seungkwan left the waiting room, saying that he wanted to go to the restroom. Hoshi turned to the leader. His eyes filled with horror.

“Did it just…” S.coups sighed.

“I’m sorry I have to say yes. And for forgetting about it too…” S.coups said slowly. He wanted to say more but DK came next to him, looking at Hoshi with concern.

“Are you okay? You look terrified hyung.” Hoshi looked up to DK.

“Who won’t?” DK startled with the slight-raised tone. S.coups noticed that and quickly acted as the middle person. He brought Hoshi out from the room, announcing the performance leader needed a peace. DK didn’t have a chance to say anything when the two already left. The rest looked with a weird gaze in their eyes. Jun who stood nearest to DK said something.

“What’s wrong? It’s not the first time that dude ‘accidentally’ kissed someone.” Jun said. DK just exhaled. The8 nodded to Jun’s words.

“Right, Hoshi hyung…claimed almost everyone’s lips.” The8 said. Vernon chuckled.

“Not almost anymore. It’s all under his claim now. All, because Seungkwan is out now. Hye, Wonwoo hyung. I think you lost the bet.” Vernon laughed and the other members looked at each other, nodding with a laugh. Wonwoo groaned and was wailing over his lost.

DK was the only one stayed silent and stared at the door. ‘I- I just want to say sorry earlier…if I don’t move…’ DK touched his chest. He wrinkled. ‘It’s not there. That feeling didn’t return…’

 

 

Seungkwan stared himself at the mirror. He touched his chest, it was thumping hard. His cheeks also had a prominent blush. The main vocalist shook his head and washed his face over and over again. “What’s wrong with me? Why-” He was unable to continue his word when the feel of the lips invaded his thought again. His heart thundered. Like the members’ tease earlier, that was his first kiss. He would never know he will lose it today and even to ! A male on top of that!

Seungkwan groaned, brushing his lips hard with the back of his palm. He still couldn’t get over the tingling and electrifying he felt when their lips touched. Seungkwan stared at himself in the mirror. “Oh no. Boo Seungkwan, you’re straight male. You like girls and always girls, never a boy. What happened to you? Don’t get confuse even if Hoshi hyung is pretty in some way.” Seungkwan slapped his cheeks to wake himself up. He closed his eyes, trying to sort and calm himself down. The main vocalist took a deep breath. “Forget this, forget it.” Seungkwan hypnotized himself.

Meanwhile, S.coups and Hoshi were talking outside the waiting room. “Are you okay or not? You almost snapped at Seokmin where you shouldn’t.” Hoshi looked at the leader. S.coups exhaled. “I forgot to tell you about a long ago thing.” Hoshi raised his brow. “He made a bet once.”

“What bet?”

“A bet with Wonwoo. Claim everyone’s lips.” Hoshi widened his eyes. “I don’t know how that bet happened but it was a long time ago, perhaps two years? I didn’t remember but the bet was still on as the two didn’t get Seungkwan’s. So, actually everyone knows it’s not weird if ‘you’ or Wonwoo come and kiss someone. Everyone already knows about the bet.”

“Then…”

“Guess you win it, because you got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter