#26

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]It's Valentine![/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The members were up very early somehow that morning. Everybody was excited to have a day out with their partner, well except for JiHan and Dino. Dino had the job on keeping eyes on the couple. Seungkwan and Hoshi left the house the earliest while JiCheol went out an hour later. The rest went out around the lunchtime.

“Youngie, where are we going tho?” Hoshi turned and smiled. “I supposed to plan this date.”

“I know but let me lead you just once. Where are we going? You will see.” Seungkwan raised his brow. Hoshi was leading him to somewhere he didn’t know but he didn’t mind following tho. They’re walking after coming out from the subway line. “We’re here.” Seungkwan turned.

“Oh?” Hoshi giggled.

“I did ask Hansol for some tips and he told me about ice rink.” Seungkwan chuckled.

“That dude.” Hoshi smiled. “Come on, Youngie.” Seungkwan said. Hoshi giggled and tightened their hold, going into the building. Hoshi wanted to pay for the entrance but Seungkwan didn’t let that happen. Hoshi was quite surprised and didn’t like that but Seungkwan didn’t really listen and made the elder promised they will pay half-half next time.

The two took the shoes and tried it on. Hoshi chuckled when Seungkwan crunched down in front of him and tied the shoes for him. “Yah, don’t treat me like this.” Hoshi blushed. Seungkwan looked up and smiled.

“Oh well, what’s wrong? You’re a female and I’m going to treat you like a princess today for choosing this place for our first date.” Hoshi chuckled as the blush got deeper. He palmed his cheeks.

“You’re making me embarrassed.” Seungkwan grinned.

“That’s what I’m intended to do.” Hoshi eyed him. The younger chuckled and stood up, holding out his hand. “Let’s go. You can skate, Youngie?” Hoshi grinned.

“Not really good.” Seungkwan raised his brow. Hoshi exhaled. “I just skate one time with oppa but not really good.” Seungkwan grinned.

“We’re the same level.” Hoshi blinked and then laughed.

“So we can fall together, right?” Seungkwan laughed as well. The two stepped into the rink. Both of them held one hand together while the other one held the side wall. “Okay, I need to get use of this slippery floor again.” Hoshi was balancing himself. Seungkwan held the hand tighter as he stabilized on the ice. Hoshi looked at him. “Hey, cheater. You know how to stand well!”

Seungkwan giggled. “Standing is all I can do, not much skating.” Hoshi raised his brow. Seungkwan placed his hand to the rail. “Watch me.” Hoshi blinked when Seungkwan suddenly skated away but the position was so awkward. When the younger tried to make a turn, he slipped and fell on the . Hoshi can’t contain his laugh.

“Auch…this is bad. My is sore.” Seungkwan rubbed his as he stood up. He looked at Hoshi as he pouted. “You’re laughing at me!”

“Sorry, can’t help it.” Hoshi tried to contain his laugh.

“Wait until you fall.” Hoshi shook his head quickly.

“No, no. Don’t laugh at me tho.” Seungkwan shrugged as he skated closer to Hoshi. The elder looked at the vocalist as he handed out a hand. “What?”

“Come on, let’s take a stroll. We will balance each other and fall together, so don’t you worry.” Seungkwan said with a smile. Hoshi looked at him. “Aren’t you going to take your prince charming hand, princess?” Hoshi blushed.

“Stop it, Kwannie.” Seungkwan giggled. Hoshi exhaled and placed his hand in his. Seungkwan smiled and moved a bit. Hoshi took a breath and released his free hand from the rail. They skated around carefully and had their happy time together in the coldness of Valentine ice skating date.

In the meanwhile, JiCheol was bickering a bit over a small matter at the roadside. “Ah! Cheol, can’t we go somewhere else? I don’t want to go there.” S.coups looked at his smaller boyfriend.

“But I already got the ticket and why wouldn’t you go? It’s a famous spot for Valentine date, tho.” S.coups pouted. Woozi sighed.

“Next time ask me first about the place. I don’t like amusement park and I won’t go, that’s it end of discussion.” S.coups frowned. Woozi took a breath. “Beside I got free ticket of your favourite movie, can’t we just have date there?”

“Uh? What movie?” Woozi took out the tickets he got from Doyoon.

“Here, Doyoon sent it to me telling me you like this story and…” S.coups sighed.

“Why you didn’t tell me? I bought tickets to the park tho.” Woozi puffed his cheeks.

“I want to surprise you and now it spoiled!” Woozi crossed his arms. S.coups exhaled. “Please, let’s go watch that movie and have a lunch date and everything except for the amusement park, please.” S.coups pressed his lips into a thin line.

“It will be wasted, Ji.” Woozi looked at S.coups.

“Sell it to anyone. You will get the money.” S.coups looked at him.

“Who?” Woozi tapped his chin.

“JiHan?” S.coups narrowed his eyes. “Ah, right the two are in their punishment…ah, I heard Hyeyoung bring Kwannie to the ice rink so not them. Meanie? JunHao maybe? Try asking them. Perhaps Vernon can be the target.” S.coups exhaled and fished out his phone. He didn’t want to prolong the small bicker as Woozi didn’t want to go the theme park so much beside the movie was tempting him as well.

After calling out three members, the tickets were sold to Wonwoo. Woozi grinned as they won’t go to the theme park. S.coups looked at him. Woozi smiled and quickly placed a peck. S.coups sighed. “You just know how to make me feel better.” Woozi grinned.

“Because I love you and you love me.” S.coups chuckled and both of them walked away.

 

 

“Hyung, like seriously?” Mingyu looked at Wonwoo. Wonwoo grinned.

“Oh well, I didn’t know where to go and then Coups hyung called me up telling me about tickets. So yeah, seriously here.” Mingyu exhaled.

“You’re so typical.” Wonwoo pouted.

“Touché.” Mingyu giggled.

“But anyway, we will have fun. I don’t really fond of this place but we can play.” Wonwoo eyed the younger.

“I doubt that, Kim Mingyu. Just admit you love theme park.” Mingyu laughed.

“I’m not a kid and I don’t love theme park, thank you.” Wonwoo rolled his eyes. Mingyu pulled Wonwoo with him and the elder just knew, Mingyu loved this place but didn’t want to admit. That young rapper just practically dragged him to every ride except the one had connection with height (Mingyu is an acrophobic).

“Hyung, isn’t that Myungho?” Mingyu said when he noticed a familiar face when they came down from the swinging ship. Wonwoo turned to the same direction and narrowed his eyes.

“Looks like him. He probably came out with Jun.” Mingyu grinned.

“Let’s join them.” Wonwoo blinked.

“Huh?”

“Double date, don’t you ever heard of that?” Wonwoo frowned.

“Not nice, Mingyu. It’s Valentine, we should let them alone. Not nice to interrupt.” Mingyu pouted. Wonwoo sighed. “Besides, I want to spend time with just you.” Mingyu looked at the elder. He blushed slightly. Wonwoo giggled. “Aww, you’re blushing to my word.”

“Shut up. Arasseo, let’s go.” Mingyu said as he grumbled under his breath. Calling himself a stupid for blushing upon just a simple word from Wonwoo. Guess, Wonwoo’s rare sweetness was taking a toll on him. The two stopped playing to have some food and sat on a bench, enjoying some moments together.

The8 grinned when Jun came back to him with two cones of cotton candy. “Sorry I make you wait. Here.” The8 shook his head.

“Cotton candy!” Jun chuckled to the younger cuteness. The8 squealed happily as he took a bite. Jun watched his cute boyfriend as he ate his cotton candy as well. “I think I saw Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung around just now.” Jun raised his brow.

“They noticed you?” The8 shrugged.

“They just walked away.” Jun nodded.

“Well, it’s not weird to come across couples here. It’s Valentine.” The8 smiled.

“Eung, true.” The8 ate the candy. Jun giggled and shook his head when he saw the mess on The8’s side lips.

“You’re such a kid.” Jun reached out and wiped it. The8 startled and blushed a bit. Jun just smiled which brought a shy smile on the younger’s lips as well. “We got candy, what’s the first thing you want to play?” Jun asked and The8 looked around. The younger pursed his lips as he scanned through the surrounding.

“I can’t choose, ge.” Jun nodded.

“Let’s have a stroll and you can decide.” The8 nodded eagerly. Jun put out his hand. “Come on.” The8 giggled as he took the hand, the other hand held the cotton candy tight. Jun just smiled, they walked along the way hand in hand while eating the candy.

 

 

“Hey.” Vernon smiled.

“Hey. You recognize me, Yein ah.” Vernon said as he pulled the cap down, hiding more of his face. The girl chuckled.

“Why wouldn’t I, you’re not disguising much.” Vernon looked at her and kind of agreed. Yein was wearing a cap with a mouth mask, her hair also styled differently made she’s not noticeable.

“I regret of not taking a mask.” Yein shook her head.

“It’s fine, no one will catch us. Even so, we can figure out something, right?” Vernon smiled and nodded. “I will go and buy popcorns and drinks as you already bought tickets. You can go in first.” Vernon nodded as he handed one of the tickets to the girl. “What drinks do you want?”

“Just take coke. Oh, and I don’t like caramel popcorn.” Yein giggled.

“Okay, you have the same taste with me. See you in there.” Vernon nodded and they separated. Yein got in the line to buy the popc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter