#4

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First performance[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jeonghan snuggled closer the source of warmth. Last night it was so cold that even the cover can’t block the chill Jeonghan felt in his sleep. He kept moving in his sleep until nice warmth wrapped him, lulling him to a tight sleep. Jeonghan began to stir in his sleep when he felt a hot breeze across his hair. The long-haired male opened his eyes slightly and lazily. He blinked few times, trying to recognize. He widened his eyes when he realized the distance. Jeonghan almost jerked back but the tight hold around his waist stopping him from going away. His eyes trailed down, just to notice he was hugged to sleep. That’s solved the mystery of warmness last night.

Jeonghan looked up again. His face was red but his eyes can’t move from the handsome face. The smooth skin, nice eyes with long eyelashes and his favourite, the plump kissable pink lips. Jeonghan kept staring at the other without moving, enjoying this moment a little bit more because he won’t dare to stare at the other for that long if he’s awake.

“Jeonghan hyung, Jisoo hyung, wake up. We need to get ready fast.” Jeonghan jumped to Seungkwan’s voice and quickly shut his eyes when Joshua stirred in his sleep. Seungkwan arrived at the door and raised his brow, smirking. “Awww, so cute…”

Joshua snapped his head to the door and gave a glare. Seungkwan chuckled and walked away with a reminder to get up. Joshua exhaled and turned to the other. He smiled and pulled his hands from the long-haired male slowly not awake him. Joshua stood and lightly patted Jeonghan’s arm, calling for him to wake up. Jeonghan moved slowly, flashing a smile and small thanks when he opened his eyes. Joshua smiled and left the room first while Jeonghan sat on his futon that placed next to Joshua’s. He looked up to the leaving figure. ‘Why he didn’t say anything?’ Jeonghan exhaled.

“Probably he thought I didn’t know.” Jeonghan sighed and got up. He entered the living room and noticed half of them already got ready and waited for the rest. Jeonghan found his source of comfort (that he seek for each time he had things to share about Joshua). “Cheol~” He cooed and hugged the leader. S.coups blinked, slightly startled with the sudden attack. He jabbed Jeonghan’s forehead with his forefinger before the long-haired male managed to hug him tight. Jeonghan pouted.

“You’re not cleaning yourself yet while I’m already finished getting ready. Don’t ruin my fresh cloth.” Jeonghan pouted more. Dino and Vernon just chuckled to see the two oldest members’ interaction.

“Coups hyung is meanie, isn’t he?” Dino said, receiving a glare from S.coups. Dino just grinned sheepishly. Jeonghan took advantage when the leader distracted with the maknae and hugged him tight. S.coups gasped for a breath.

“Yah, I warn you earlier Jeonghan.” Jeonghan didn’t scare by the raised tone and kept hugging the leader like a koala. S.coups groaned and placed one of his hands around Jeonghan’s shoulder. He whispered something that making Jeonghan nodded lightly. S.coups exhaled and patted Jeonghan’s back, giving comforts. The leader became the most reliable person among them and that made him as the person all of them seek for solution or comfort. Even so, he can’t remember if there’s a time Joshua came to him for the mentioned reasons.

The advantages as a leader, he knew almost every single secret of his group members. He had become open-minded person since he became a leader. And somehow, he understood well when Jeonghan came to him that one night telling his feelings for Joshua. S.coups didn’t find it disgusting but cute. He noticed before that how Jeonghan behaved around Joshua and he got slight hints but didn’t take much acknowledge about it. But when Jeonghan came to him saying he’s falling for that certain sweet American guy, S.coups just smiled and assured the long-haired angel that he’s fine with it as long as it won’t disturb their group harmony and blocked their path to the future.

Seungkwan announced the bathroom is empty and S.coups patted the angel in his arm to get washed. He left the warmth of the leader and emerged into the bathroom. S.coups just looked at the leaving figure before noticing a stare on him. He turned and caught a flustered Joshua that shied away from his eyes. S.coups raised his brow. If you asked who is the person he most awkward with (if he had to choose even so he thought he’s good with everyone), it’s Joshua. He realized sometimes he got a look from that American guy but he can’t make it out the reason of that stare. They never talked about it too because as long as Joshua didn’t make it obvious, he was just fine.

“Hyung~” S.coups blinked. He almost laughed when another male attacked him with a hug. Okay, another Jeonghan.

“What is it, Wonwoo?” S.coups patted the back hair of that rapper. Wonwoo broke into a stupid pout. The leader raised his brow. Just before he could ask more, Vernon interrupted.

“I’m kind of questioning since when our leader is so famous and nice to be hugged?” Vernon asked dumbly. Wonwoo looked at him while Dino laughed. S.coups stared at him and broke into a smile.

“Why? You want to be hugged too?” Vernon rolled his eyes.

“In your dream.” S.coups chuckled. Vernon is not a touchy person so he didn’t like skinship. Dino dared to tease the mixed-blood male which Vernon shrieked away. S.coups laughed to them and his attention back to Wonwoo who stuck to him like a baby monkey to its mother.

“What’s up with you?” They’re whispering.

“I want to seek some warmth.”

“Comforts?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re jealous of whom this time?”

“Dokyum.” S.coups lightly chuckled and patted Wonwoo’s back as his eyes travelled around and caught DK with Mingyu played games together. He just smiled lightly. As much as he knew, Mingyu is a clueless kid who most probably didn’t even realize Wonwoo is damn jealous each time he spent his time with other members rather than Wonwoo.

S.coups’s eyes now fell onto a short male who walked out from the room after getting change. The male looked at him too and they shared a smile before he walked to the kitchen, probably grabbing something to eat. The Chinaline and Seungkwan were eating leftover bread in the kitchen and he joined. S.coups exhaled, he didn’t get the opportunity to ask that short male when did he came home yesterday.

“Hyung. Hyunsoo hyung ask is it everybody is ready or not.” Hoshi snapped the leader from his thought. S.coups turned to Hoshi who stood at the room door.

“Jeonghan and Joshua left.”

“He suggested some of us left first with him to the hair salon.” S.coups nodded. He patted Wonwoo’s back and slipped out from the hugs. Hoshi walked back into his room to get Hyunsoo. S.coups called the people who already done getting ready.

“Can we go first?” Jun asked.

“Hoshi, Jun, The8. Ah, Seungkwan, you stay behind. Wonwoo, Mingyu, Dino and Vernon, go with Hyunsoo hyung, seven of you. The rest will go with Junki hyung.” S.coups said. Seungkwan just nodded. The leader looked at Hoshi telling the yellow-haired male replaced him as a leader for a while. Hoshi just nodded.

DK approached the maknae when they’re putting their shoes to get going. DK ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter