#27

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Precious moments[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Morning.” Soonyoung blinked few times and rubbed his eyes. When he was fully awake, he saw the blinding smile from DK. The younger was spooning him on the bed. Soonyoung hummed and snuggled closer, yawned lazily.

“Morning, Seokmin ah.”

“Let’s get up, boyfriend. We have stuff to do today.” Soonyoung blushed when he heard the nickname. He hid his face into DK’s shirt. DK just chuckled to the adorable act. “Oh, come on hyung. We’re going to meet the doctor today.” Soonyoung looked up and blinked. He just remembered. Today was an important day.

A day after Valentine, S.coups called DK and told him about the news brought by the CEO. The young vocalist talked with Soonyoung afterward and they met the doctor the next day. The doctor gave them some advices and arranged to get Soonyoung for some sessions with him and another doctor to see his condition. And the last session was indeed today, just to make sure Soonyoung is all set to go back to his normal life.

DK smiled. “Aren’t you coming, baby?” Soonyoung snapped and blushed when he noticed the nickname this time. DK chuckled lightly when Soonyoung slapped his arms lightly, acting shy.

“Stop calling me things like that.” DK grinned.

“You like it. You love me pampering you, hyung.” Soonyoung blushed more.

“Am not.” Soonyoung pouted. DK laughed.

“Come on, get up. You don’t want to be late.” Soonyoung came down from the bed and followed DK to wash up (not that they do something weird okay? Just wash up *grin*).

 

 

“Morning!” Jeonghan’s voice heard. Hoshi turned and smiled to the elder members, 95-liner who came into the kitchen. The leader walked to the refrigerator while JiHan sat down at the dining table.

“Morning. I’m almost done with the breakfast.” Hoshi said. Jeonghan grinned.

“That’s why we’re here.” Joshua nodded to his boyfriend’s word while S.coups took a drinking bottle.

“Seokmin didn’t come home last night?” Hoshi asked to the leader.

“Yeah. He stayed there and will be showed up late today, I guess. He didn’t send any message yet but I figured out by my own.” S.coups said. They just nodded. “You all know right we’re finishing up the steps today?” The three nodded.

“Sadly we can’t get Soonyoung to do the dance.” Jeonghan pouted.

“But we have his twin. Hyeyoung did great too.” Joshua said. Hoshi just grinned sheepishly. Jeonghan rubbed his nape.

“I didn’t mean to critic you or something like that, Hyeyoung ah.” Hoshi smiled.

“I know, Jeonghan oppa. Don’t worry.” Hoshi replied and turned off the stove. He picked up the plate filled with ‘pajeon’ to the table. S.coups joined the couple at the table. “Have a taste. I’m going to call the other.” The three just nodded. Hoshi left the kitchen and S.coups started to talk.

“Yah, Yoon Jeonghan. You should be careful with your word. Hyeyoung is a girl; she maybe takes words to heart tho.” The leader said. The long haired male bit his lips.

“I know it too, I didn’t mean anything bad just yeah…my word sounded weird.” Joshua patted his boyfriend’s back.

“It’s okay but you should be careful tho, Han ah.” Jeonghan nodded. Joshua flashed a smile. S.coups raised his brow and smiled awkwardly.

“Stop shooting love out from your eyes. It’s creepy.” S.coups shivered as he took a piece of pajeon into his mouth. Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

“Don’t you think you and Jihoon just the same?” S.coups shook his head.

“At least we’re not -addicted like you two.” S.coups mumbled low enough just for them to hear.

“Yah! Choi Seungcheol!” Jeonghan roared. Joshua just stayed silent as he blushed. S.coups chuckled. Jeonghan gritted his teeth. “Damn it Cheol.”

S.coups grinned. “Am not wrong right?”

“No need to say it loud.”

“I don’t.” Jeonghan balled his fist. Joshua held his hand.

“Stay calm, you’re easily getting agitated these days…” Joshua said. Jeonghan scoffed and turned away. S.coups took a breath.

“Jisoo is right anyway, you rarely get mad with my teases. And you keep arguing with Jihoon also something weird but I will let it pass because I think you just want to win with Jihoon. What’s up with you?” S.coups looked at the two. “Oh, perhaps the self control is taking its toll?” S.coups raised his brow suggestively. Jeonghan snapped at the leader.

“Ugh, since when you’re becoming too annoying like this?” Jeonghan gritted his teeth. S.coups smiled.

“Perhaps I can to understand why Jihoon likes to fight you back. Your agitated face is amusing.” Jeonghan scoffed and crossed his arms.

“What the hell…”

“Anyway, I love that you two can tone down your needs now. Just please, we’re living all together here. And we have Hyeyoung.”

“We know.” Jeonghan sighed and exhaled deeply. “We did a big mistake. I know.”

“Sorry…” Joshua said lowly. S.coups smiled.

“Nah, I’m proud you two are healthy men anyway. But I’m more proud when you control yourself now for better.” JiHan just stayed silent as they’re blushing. But the silent was just lasted a minute when Jeonghan looked up to the leader and asked.

“You don’t do it with Jihoonie?” S.coups coughed, choking his own spit. He stared at Jeonghan after he regained his normal breath.

“We’re not into that step yet. Too fast.” Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

“Mocking us?” S.coups sighed.

“No, it’s not that. We’re a pure soul here thank you.” S.coups hid his blushing face by stuffing some pajeons into his mouth. JiHan looked at each other before shrugging. The topic was dropped when the younger members joined them at the table. Seventeen got their fill that morning before leaving the dorm at 10 altogether for practice.

 

 

DK waited for Soonyoung outside. The doctor wanted to talk with Soonyoung personally after the session with another doctor so he stepped out from the room for a while. He leaned back to the seat and pulled out his phone. A curve of smile formed on his lips when he saw the lock-screen wallpaper. Picture of Soonyoung smiled while holding the flower bouquet he gave on Valentine. DK swiped unlocking his phone and another picture of him and Soonyoung together replaced the earlier picture. The young vocalist opened the texting apps and typed something before sending to the leader. He just remembered to tell the leader he will be late because he really forgot about today that they’re having dance practice early.

“Seokmin goon. You’re called.” DK looked up and nodded to the nurse who worked for Soonyoung’s doctor. DK got up and entered the room. His eyes met with the doctor and he bow slightly. Soonyoung turned and stared at the younger. DK raised his brow.

“Waeyeo, hyung?” DK asked. The doctor invited DK to sit down. The young vocalist nodded and sat beside Soonyoung, in front of the doctor.

“Don’t worry, Seokmin goon. Soonyoung goon is fine.” DK nodded. Soonyoung took DK’s hand and smiled brightly. DK turned and blinked.

“I passed! I can go back with you, Seokmin ah.” DK blinked few times before turning to the doctor. The doctor nodded.

“He’s fine, he’s good to be back to his normal life. But…” Soonyoung turned to the doctor.

“Uh? But what, doc? You say I’m fine and positive, I passed all the tests you and the other doctor gives me.” The doctor nodded.

“By theory, yes Soonyoung goon. You’re all good, you even not cowered when you mentioned Seungjin name like before. But if we want to make it 100% sure, there’s another test you need to undergo. That one, I’m afraid to let you go through.”

“What is it, doc?” DK asked.

“Meeting him face to face.” Soonyoung and DK stayed silent. The younger looked at Soonyoung who was in the deep thought. “If you able to do that Soonyoung goon, I can say you won’t need to meet me again for a session in the future. In other mean, you’re completely healed from your trauma.” The doctor added. Soonyoung looked at the man.

“Do you think I can do it, doc?” Soonyoung asked. The doctor took a breath.

“I don’t know but I’m not confident to say yes, Soonyoung goon. For now, you passed to go back to your normal life now. That’s the important here. But to say you’re free from your trauma, you aren’t until you can see him face to face like nothing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter