#30

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Finale: Couple's special[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

02180604: HanYe couple

Vernon glanced at the girl. After she suddenly confessed (thanks to the bet), the members were teasing them and at last S.coups told everybody to empty the room just for the two. Yein was playing with her black hair, didn’t know what to say as she’s shy at the moment. The silence was prolonged as Vernon also was still recollecting himself after the sudden confession.

“Ugh, they’re taking too much time.”

“Still no talking?”

“OMG, why he just can’t man up?”

Vernon frowned as he heard whispers. He turned, Yein also turned to the source of whisper. The two looked at each other before walking too softly towards the door. Yein reached the knob first and looked at Vernon. Vernon nodded. Yein twisted it open in flash and a pile of people crumbled at the entrance. Vernon crossed his arms as he stared down at them with a look.

Seungkwan who happened to be the one on the top of 6 people grinned when his eyes met Vernon. “Uh, hi?” Vernon curved his lips up.

“What are you guys doing?” Vernon questioned as Seungkwan got up, followed by DK, Soonyoung, S.coups, Mingyu and Wonwoo. The others (including with Lovelyz’s members) were standing behind the six guys.

“Nothing?” DK said dumbly. Vernon groaned.

“If you want to eavesdrop then don’t suggest leaving the room.” Vernon said, eyeing S.coups. The leader just grinned and patted Wonwoo and Mingyu’s back who happened to stand beside him.

“Okay, okay we will leave now.” S.coups said and rushed the rest to leave the room. The girls said they can come to Lovelyz’s waiting room. As they’re moving, Vernon uncrossed his arms and cleared his throat.

“Stay. Just stay guys.” Vernon said, making they all stopped and turned. Vernon signalled them to come in as he held Yein’s shoulder, guiding her in. S.coups and the rest looked at each other before following inside. Jun who happened to be the last one closed the door.

“Isn’t it better to say in front of them all?” Vernon questioned, more like to Yein. Yein blinked and she blushed when Vernon took her hand, intertwining their fingers. The viewers were teasing the pair. Vernon cleared his throat.

“I feel bad, as you took the first step.” Vernon said. Yein turned to him. The male gave her a smile. “But I think it’s better, who knows by you doing that making me so sure now?” Yein raised her brow.

“What do you mean, Hansol ah?” Vernon pulled her to face him, totally ignoring the others who were watching. They’re holding their breath and giggle as well, didn’t want to ruin the mood. Yein blushed as Vernon stared deep into her eyes.

“Thank you. Thank you, Jung Yein. For liking me, loving me. For waiting me. You still want to stay beside me even you know I once like someone else. You were okay to start as friend and wait for me. I’m so thankful about that.” Vernon inhaled. “You’re amazing, Yein ah. It didn’t take much for you to catch my attention. Yes, I admit I do feel something for you long ago. But I’m afraid, scared I will hurt you in case those feelings…aren’t true. I’m afraid that I just take you for granted. I didn’t want that, I don’t want to hurt you. So I hold back and never say anything. I want to make sure of myself first before I ask you out. Holding back, I never knew it will be this long and still you’re patiently there without asking or saying anything. I’m so thankful for that, Yein ah.”

“Hansol…” Vernon smiled.

“But today, I know and I’m sure. I don’t want to let you go. I love you, Yein ah.” Yein blushed deeper and looked down. Vernon took his free hand and lifted up her chin. Yein’s eyes met his. “Be my girlfriend, Jung Yein?” Yein’s eyes filled with tears. She shyly nodded. Vernon beamed. The others cheered. Seungkwan giggled as he started to chant ‘kiss her, kiss her’. Vernon blushed and shot Seungkwan a glare.

“Kiss, kiss!” The other joined the cheers. Vernon was just stunned, blushed. He turned to Yein. Yein was looking down, obviously so red.

“Be a man!” Wonwoo’s voice heard. Vernon sighed and quickly gave her a peck. Yein startled and was unable to look up, too shy to do it. Vernon blushed a little, didn’t look at her too but tightened his hold on her hand. The rest were grinning, catcalling and cheering for the new (finally) couple.

In the midst of cheering and congratulating the pair, Vernon took a glance at Yein. The girl looked at him as well, smiling. Vernon mouthed something which made her looked down in shyness. ‘Thank you and I love you.’

 

 

02110305: ChanRi couple

Dino waved his hand when he saw his girlfriend entered the café. Yeri looked at him for a while just to get confirmed of the identity as Dino was wearing a disguise. They had promised to wear their couple watch (which Dino bought for them on their 1st anniversary) to able recognize each other in disguise. Dino was all smiley when Yeri came closer. She’s wearing a blonde wavy wig with little makeup, just not too flashy like an idol. Somehow, she never failed to make Dino enchanted by her natural beauty.

“Hey, sorry Chanie. I’m late.”

“It’s fine. I got your favourite drink.” Dino gestured to her the drink in front of him. Yeri smiled to see the strawberry milkshake and sat across him. “How are you?”

“Just nice, a bit tired with the new comeback.” Yeri sipped the drink a little. “Thanks.”

“That’s what I should do for my pretty girlfriend.” Yeri just chuckled. Dino took a gulp of his iced chocolate drink. “Right, do you hear the news from Yein noona?” Yeri beamed.

“Yeah, she practically gasps for life when she first called me.” Dino chuckled.

“I’m glad tho, finally they’re together. Hansol hyung took too much time.” Yeri nodded. “But I understand his feelings.”

“Um, right. But I don’t think I can wait for that long tho. Unnie is a nice girl!” Dino looked at Yeri.

“So you can’t wait for me?” Yeri pouted.

“I mean, well. If I like someone then I want him to be mine. I don’t really like the waiting time. It’s not that I can’t wait but…hum…how can I say?” Dino chuckled when Yeri stuck her tongue thinking. It was one of her habits and Dino found it cute. That Seventeen’s maknae took the girl’s hand, making Yeri looked at him.

“I know Yeri ah. No need to explain. I’m just kidding.” Yeri stared at him. Dino gave a smile. “Hm, I thought we can go to watch some movie, it has been long since we met.” Yeri nodded and pouted.

“I’m sorry. Our schedule kept mismatching tho.” Yeri exhaled. “We can’t get a movie today…I got practice.” Dino exhaled.

“I already know.” Yeri raised her brow. “Irene noona told me.”

“Eh?” Dino showed her his phone. Yeri read it and frowned. “Oh my god, unnie…” Dino chuckled.

“They know where you went, so yeah.” Yeri sighed.

“Unnie just can’t let me alone. I’m no longer a kid.” Dino chuckled and patted her hand.

“We’re minor, that’s why. I got a long lecture and advice too when I come out. Those ‘parents’…” Dino exhaled. “You’re luckier having one member only nagging but I got 3.” Yeri blinked in confusion. “Coups hyung, Jihoon hyung and Jun hyung.”

“Oh? Seventeen have two moms?” Dino shook his head.

“Three, because Jeonghan hyung is the second eldest. But he’s not there when I come out just now, so…” Dino just chuckled. Yeri joined too. “Ah, as we can’t see movie today, I got idea.” Yeri raised her brow. Dino patted the empty seat beside him. “Come here.” Yeri got up and sat beside him. Dino took out something from his backpack.

“Oh?” Yeri saw I-pad in Dino’s hand. Dino grinned.

“I borrowed from Mingyu hyung.” Yeri nodded. Dino gave her one of the earbuds. “Come, I downloaded the movie you want to watch. We can spend the rest of time watching it.” Yeri smiled.

“Thank you, Channie.” Dino just smiled. He set the movie on and played once Yeri gave him the cue to play. Yeri let her head fell on Dino’s shoulder. Dino just smiled and made her more comfortable, adjusting the height. They watched in silence, hands intertwined on Dino’s lap, until Yeri needed to go.

 

 

06101107: JunHao couple

“Jun gege~” Jun turned and noticed The8 coming into the kitchen.

“Oh you’re back, Minghao.” The8 grinned as he placed his school bag on the chair and walked towards Jun. Jun smiled when the younger stuck on his back like a koala. “How’s school?”

“Tiring.” Jun chuckled.

“Typical answer. Any problem arises?” The8 shook his head.

“Even it’s a bit hard to catch up with the subjects, my classmates helped me a lot. They made a copy of notes for me.” The8 said happily remembering his friends’ kindness. Jun smiled, feeling better to know his boyfriend had such a great friend at school.

“Great to know you have a good friend around you.”

“They’re awesome, even though I’m quite shy at first but they’re so nice. I can’t speak Hangul much and they understand. So they’re awesome.” Jun chuckled. The8 looked over the shoulder. “What are you cooking, ge?”

“I made some fried rice for both of us. I’m actually cooking for you.” The8 looked at the elder.

“Eh? How about the rest?” Jun smiled.

“I kick them out to get food outside.” The8 frowned. Jun took a glance and chuckled to see The8’s cute confused face. “I’m just kidding. Actually everyone went to the company for practicing and I’m the only one here to make sure the younger members know where the rest are.” The8 formed an O and then pouted.

“You tricked me.” Jun chuckled.

“Not really because this food is especially for us.” The8 blushed lightly when Jun looked at him with those rounded eyes. Even they’re long ago together, those eyes never failed to make The8 felt flutters and fell in love with Jun all over again. Jun nudged The8 a bit. “Get a plate. It’s done.” The8 woke up from his trance and moved away from Jun, getting the plate. Jun thanked the younger and told him to change clothes and put away the bag while he served the food on the table. The8 nodded and wanted to leave but he stopped, turning back to Jun.

Jun frowned when the familiar arms around his waist again. “Minghao? I said you should-”

“Xie xie, ge.” Jun raised his brow and tilted his head a bit to look at the younger. But he was only able to see the blonde hair.

“Minghao, why-” Jun’s words were cut off when a soft flesh plastered on his nape. Jun took a breath, hummed in sensation. “Minghao…”

“I love you, Jun ge.” Jun smiled.

“I love you too.”

“Thank you for loving me back, for everything.” The8 buried his face into Jun’s back. Jun just chuckled and patted The8’s hands.

“I don’t know why you’re suddenly turning sappy like this but Minghao, no need to thank me. Love needs no thanks. Just enough you should remember I love you so much, Xu Minghao.” The8 snuggled more. Jun rubbed The8’s arms with his palm. “Now, go and change. We should eat now.” The8 nodded and released Jun. Jun turned to face The8 and stole a kiss, making the younger blush. Jun flashed a sweet smile and made The8 turned, patting his to signal him get going. The8 walked out from the kitchen with obvious blushes and Jun just couldn’t help but smiled like a maniac.

‘How I cannot love you when you’re so cute like this?’ Jun whispered to himself with a happy smile.

 

 

12301004: JiHan couple

“Soo~~~” Joshua stopped strumming his guitar and looked up. Jeonghan’s head was popped in at the door of vocal practice room.

“Yeah, baby?” Jeonghan pouted.

“It’s lunch. Let’s go eat, Soo.” Joshua flashed a smile.

“Wait up. I want to finish this verse tho.” Jeonghan puffed his cheek and entered the room. Joshua just smiled as he looked back to his notebook. “It won’t take long. Come, sit here.” Joshua said as he pulled Jeonghan’s hand to sit next to him. Jeonghan sighed and obeyed. He knew the boyfriend of his won’t go anywhere once he decided to finish some tasks. Joshua patted Jeonghan’s lap as an apology and began to strum his guitar again, singing along the two verses he was working on since he spent his today in here.
 

I know you are real with me
But it still feels like a dream
Every time I woke up and see you next to me
I swear I feel I’m dreaming
Baby, you’re my sweet dream

Shy confession, confused feelings
Misunderstanding, we overcome and get together
How it’s nice, this dream
 

Joshua stopped to scribble a line after where he stopped. “It’s nice.” Jeonghan commented. Joshua glanced at the long black haired guy. He smiled warmly.

“I started this song while thinking of you.” Jeonghan wrinkled.

“Me?” Joshua nodded.

“I wrote the story of us into a song. It’s more like my point of view about you.” Jeonghan blinked.

“Aww, really?” Joshua nodded. Jeonghan leaned closer to peek at the lyrics. He read one by one line, smiling. Joshua smiled when he saw those beautiful smiles on Jeonghan’s lips. He was happy to able making his boyfriend happy. It meant world to him. “Thank you, Soo. It’s beautiful.”

“It’s not yet finished. But yeah, I want to finish it fast so we can put this into our next album.” Jeonghan turned to him. A shock face of his made Joshua chuckled lightly. “I asked Jihoon to include my song in the next album and he said it’s fine. I tell him that I made this song according to vocal team’s voices and he’s okay with it.” Jeonghan blushed lightly.

“You want us to sing our song? I mean, our team?” Jeonghan asked. Joshua nodded.

“I ask Jihoon and Jihoon said fine. If Jihoon can go with this idea, Seungkwan and Seokmin will come around.” Jeonghan palmed his red cheeks.

“Oh gosh, it will be embarrassing having them singing our song and…” Joshua pulled away Jeonghan’s hands while smiling.

“Why would be embarrassing? Isn’t that nice, having someone sings our story?” Jeonghan looked at his boyfriend. He exhaled.

“But still-” Joshua gave a peck to stop Jeonghan’s next word.

“No buts. This is my present for you and we, vocal team will sing it for sure.” Jeonghan blushed. Joshua just smiled and pinched the red cheeks lightly, earning a pout. “You’re perfect, Yoon Jeonghan. How can you be pretty and cute at the same time?” Jeonghan stared at the other.

“Oh gosh, Joshua Hong! Since when you get chessy like this? Oh my god.” Jeonghan pried away Joshua’s hands from his cheeks. Joshua grinned.

“Um, an advice from the expert?” Jeonghan frowned. Joshua grinned. “I just copied Mingyu. Wonwoo seemed like enjoying Mingyu’s mushiness and I want the same thing.” Jeonghan groaned.

“No need to copy or anything, just be yourself. I love the way you are.” Jeonghan gave a peck on the cheek. Joshua blinked and stared at the long haired male. Jeonghan smiled. “I love you, Hong Jisoo. Thanks for the song tho.” Joshua smiled.

“I love you too, Yoon Jeonghan. So much.” Joshua pulled Jeonghan for a kiss. “I will sing the whole song to you when it’s done.” Jeonghan beamed and nodded. Joshua smiled back, giving the other another kiss. “You’re my sweet dream.” Jeonghan chuckled and slapped the shoulder in girly manner. Joshua just giggled and smiled.

 

 

04060717: Meanie couple

Wonwoo whimpered as he woke up from his sweet dream. Opening his eyes a bit, he yawned as he saw the familiar room. He was sleeping on his bed, obviously. As he tried to move, he felt a pair of strong arms held him tight preventing him from moving. Wonwoo peeked to the arms and smiled, knowing who it was. No other than his younger boyfriend. Kim Mingyu.

Wonwoo ran his hand over Mingyu’s. The elder was smiling stupidly over his imagination. Due to the friction on his skin, Mingyu stirred from his sleep. The younger just snuggled his face more to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter