#13

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Falling into pit[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The next morning came a little bit fast for everyone. The maknaes were getting ready to school with full of laziness and everything. S.coups, Jeonghan, Wonwoo and Woozi had a schedule together while Joshua was already missing since the dawn. Jun and Hoshi had no schedule that morning and both of them stayed in the dorm. Hoshi took notice Jeonghan’s troubled face when they’re all down for breakfast together (without Joshua). No one tried to question Jeonghan’s behaviour because they’re all known something had happened between the two 95-liner members. S.coups didn’t get to talk with Joshua yesterday as he fell asleep while waiting him to come back and he woke up when Joshua was already out. Dino didn’t tell anyone he had met Joshua outside when he came home last night (Joshua told him to go home first after he calmed down).

Mingyu bade his goodbye to the two maknaes and walked to his group of friend to his class. Dino turned to Seungkwan as their class on the same way. “Did you talk with Hansol hyung, Kwannie hyung?” Seungkwan nodded. “Hyung, I’m sorry if I ever-”

“You have done nothing wrong.” Seungkwan turned to Dino. “Why you’re apologizing?”

“Em…I dunno.” Seungkwan smiled.

“It’s fine anyway. I think yesterday is better to happen. At least, it cleared up the misunderstanding between me and Hansol.”

“What you and him-”

“He wanted time…to forget me. Before we could be like usual again.” Dino exhaled.

“I wanted to help and I think hooking him with someone who likes him will be good.” Seungkwan blinked and turned to stop Dino. Both of them stood few steps before Dino’s classroom.

“Right, I remember about that now. You’re pairing him up with someone. Who is it? Is she or he?”

“It’s a she. You know Lovelyz right? Yein noona. She’s a friend to my girl.” Seungkwan thought for a while before frowning.

“Lovelyz Yein? I think remember her.” Dino grinned. Seungkwan smiled. “She’s pretty, perfect.” Dino chuckled.

“I know that much hyung and she likes Hansol hyung a lot. I met her yesterday together with Yeri.” Seungkwan wrinkled.

“Wait a minute. Is that your girlfriend’s name? You know you didn’t let us know much about her yet.” Dino rubbed his nape. True, he didn’t tell the rest much about his girlfriend. He just told them about how he got a girlfriend and didn’t let them know her name. Because he’s afraid to let them know that he’s dating an idol too, so no one know yet his girlfriend is actually Red Velvet Yeri. Except Vernon who knew everything since the beginning.

“I will introduce her later.” Seungkwan nodded and patted Dino’s shoulder.

“I want to help about Hansol…but I don’t feel right to involve in matching Hansol with someone when he- well, likes me.” Dino nodded.

“I understand that hyung. I will think about it on my own. Somehow, I think we need to wait for Hansol hyung.” Seungkwan nodded. Dino ushered him to go to his class as the bell rang. They exchanged a greeting and good luck before separated in front of Dino’s class. Another day as a student then began.

 

 

Woozi nudged the leader. S.coups startled and turned to his smaller boyfriend. The dusty worn-out purple haired male gave him a look. The leader blinked. “What’s wrong, Ji?” Woozi moved closer to whisper.

“Can’t you let me know what happen to Jeonghan hyung, Cheollie?” Woozi kept questioning him since yesterday but the other didn’t want to tell him. S.coups sighed.

“I’m so sorry, Ji. But it’s a personal matter. You need to ask him.” Woozi pouted.

“But you know he’s not as usual and avoided serious talks. How supposed I’m going to ask, not when he’s not that…you know with me, we’re not so close and yet he’s the elder. But I’m so worried.” Woozi whispered slightly whining. S.coups sighed again.

“Can’t you let it slide for this one, Ji? He will be okay soon, don’t worry. It won’t affect the performance.” S.coups convinced the worried vocal leader. Woozi had a thing inside him that he didn’t really show to the rest, his over-worried feels. The smaller cared about all the members so much inside and somehow he didn’t like to see any of the members looked down. That producer had the similar concern look when Vernon shut himself out from everyone last time, the leader remembered that. He still remembered how anxious Woozi is when he went to talk with Vernon. S.coups rubbed Woozi’s thigh, soothing him. “Trust me, he will be fine.” Woozi nodded lightly, sighing. He glanced at the solemn male in front of them who was staring into spaces. Wonwoo beside the said male was playing games in his phone.

Ching. Ching. Wonwoo looked at the notification panel on the top of his screen. He wrinkled when he saw the moving words in the line. He paused his games and pulled down the notification. He opened the apps. A KaTalk message from Mingyu.

Mingyu64: Hyung, come and play with me and my friends this evening if you’re free. I’m going to tell Coups hyung about it. Will you come and meet us at Starlight café after our school done?

Wonwoo wrinkled. ‘Why would he…’ The rapper gave a thought before replying a short yes to the younger rapper. Even though it’s weird because Mingyu never invited him to hang out with his friends, Wonwoo found he was swelling in happiness. Because Mingyu asked him to hang out together even though it’s not only two of them, Wonwoo was still happy inside.

 

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes and shoved his phone to one of his best friends’ face. “There, I ask him to come.” The friend smiled and hugged Mingyu. Mingyu groaned.

“Sweet! You’re the best, Kim Mingyu. I’m going to tell noona now.” Mingyu ignored that friend and looked to the far. He bit his lips, gripping his phone. He blocked his ears from his best friends’ chattering about how to help the girl get Wonwoo. Mingyu sighed remembering his best friend’s story.

‘Mingyu, please. My noona likes your hyung so much and wanted to meet him. Can’t you be generous and set them to meet? Call him out today and I will send my noona there. Please, I will do everything for you if you make it happen for my noona.’

Mingyu grunted and pushed himself up; leaving his friends in confusion who decided to ignore him later as they knew Mingyu sometimes is unpredictable. The young rapper walked out from his classroom, planning to skip the class. He walked to the rooftop with hands stuffed in his pocket. He felt bothered to remember what is bound to happen after school. He didn’t really accept that plea of his friend, he set a bet on a game and somehow he lost the game they played so he had to ask Wonwoo to come. Mingyu messed his hair when he stood on the rooftop and knocked his fists to the rail. He snorted. “. .”

 

 

Hoshi kicked the ground lightly and rubbed his sweaty palms on the pants he wore. He bit his lips as he looked up to the entrance. “Pabo…why did I come here, really?” Hoshi’s eyes ran through the words on the gate again. Seoul Broadcasting High School. Yup, Hoshi was in front of Seungkwan’s school. He really didn’t know how it ended up like this but yeah, he already stood before the entrance in just an hour before the school ended. Apart from thinking about the weird Jeonghan, he had been thinking about what his other half had said to him. The three months left for him being among them - among Seungkwan. Somehow after some thinking, he came out with an urge to spend a day with Seungkwan and yeah, it’s the reason why he stood in front of this school right now. Hoshi turned back.

“. I can’t make up my mind. Ugh.” Hoshi growled lowly. He was still pacing back and forth in front of the entrance. He didn’t know what to say to Seungkwan if he’s going to ask for a hang out. He definitely didn’t want Seungkwan to get his hope up as he still didn’t sure about his real feeling. But true to his twin, he should try spend time more with everyone specially Seungkwan as he had three months only now. Hoshi was standing there for a good amount of time and even didn’t realize the students already started to leave the school. Some girls were giving him a look, trying to recognize that familiar face. Well, Hoshi and his team once did a performance here so literally almost the whole school should know him.

“Hyung?” Hoshi startled when he heard someone called and tapped his shoulder. He turned and found Dino stood beside him. Hoshi quickly greeted the maknae back and smiled sheepishly. Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter