#15

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Revealing and discovering[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]That weekend came a little bit faster and Hoshi was glad. After the talk with the leader at the park, he decided to have a private talk with Seungkwan that weekend. He had discuss with his twin, agreed to let that main vocalist knew the truth and he’s going to confess his feelings after telling the truth. The leader had made him thinking about the lies he is in currently.

All of the members were down for breakfast that morning altogether. None of them had schedule that Saturday and S.coups decided not to have a practice. Literally, everybody had a day off today. The managers were out for doing their things outside so the members are free to do anything for their day off. The leader announced he’s going to be with Woozi in the producer’s studio which made Woozi blushed when everybody started to tease the couple being alone in the small room. The leader chuckled and dismissed each of them not to think something inappropriate, declaring himself as a one good innocent soul. All of them rolled their eyes to the leader’s boasting. The leader turned the conversation to something else, helping Hoshi underneath it.

“So what are you all going to do for today? Spending your day off with sleeping or what?” The leader said, sending a look at Hoshi. Hoshi quickly got his signal and turned to Seungkwan who sat in front of him.

“Kwannie. Can you accompany me to somewhere today?” The rest gazed upon Hoshi and then Seungkwan. Everybody (except S.coups) was curious and suspicious with the sudden invitation from Hoshi. They knew Hoshi often spent his time out with DK or Dino sometimes Wonwoo, never the others. Hoshi was nervous waiting for a reply. Seungkwan cleared his throat when the intense stare from eleven pairs of eyes directed to him.

“It’s rare for you to ask me but I don’t mind, hyung.” Seungkwan gave a smile. He was questioned to the sudden invitation but his excitement blew up. Well, he secretly imagined that it’s a date. Seungkwan hid his smile by shoving food. The rest were looking at each other. DK who sat beside Hoshi nudged him teasingly. The performance leader raised his brow while DK gave a wicked smile.

‘Out for a date, aren’t you?’ DK whispered. Hoshi blushed and gave a glare. DK hid his chuckles with the food. Hoshi turned away and met the leader’s eyes. S.coups smiled and nodded, mouthing ‘good luck’. Hoshi nodded lightly.

Seungkwan on the other hand was chewing his food. A slight curl of his lips didn’t go unnoticed by Dino and Vernon. Vernon felt hurt a little bit but he kept his calm when Dino’s hand landed secretly behind his back, giving comfort. Vernon gave a smile to him before looking up just to meet Seungkwan’s eyes. The previous happiness turned into concern. Vernon flashed the best smile to the main vocalist; he didn’t want him to felt bad. Seungkwan sent an apologetic smile. Vernon just replied it with a soft gaze.

“Ah, I’m going out with my friends, just saying.” Mingyu suddenly said. Wonwoo stole unnoticeable glances. They didn’t talk ever since the day Wonwoo met Hana. The elder thought it will be better if he avoided the younger rapper as his heart broke reminding Mingyu set him up with someone. He had a feeling Mingyu didn’t see him more than a friend. So he avoided the younger to mend his heart. Mingyu felt uncomfortable with the silence treatment he got from Wonwoo but somehow he thought Wonwoo might be upset over what happened tho he didn’t get it clear of the reason why. The awkwardness between two rappers was still gone unnoticed by the rest.

“I’m out as well.” Dino chimed in. The hyungs started to tease the youngest who is obviously is going out for a date.

“When you’re going to introduce her to us? We didn’t know much tho about who is your girlfriend.” Woozi began to question in the midst of teasing. Dino looked at him, the rest also turned. Jeonghan chuckled and poked Woozi who sat in between him and S.coups.

“You sounded so much like a mother-in-law-to-be, Jihoon ah.” Jeonghan’s word made everybody burst in laughter and Woozi blushed madly. S.coups giggled and hugged Woozi’s shoulder.

“Oh, come on. You all always titled me as Seventeen’s father. Why wouldn’t he be your mother then?” S.coups’s words just made Woozi blushed more and rewarded with a pinch on his waist. The leader jumped and winced in pain while the rest giggled. Woozi hid his face and continued to eat after pushing his boyfriend’s hand away. S.coups grinned and tried to coax the smaller (which seems like teasing more than coaxing). Jeonghan just shook his head and turned to Dino again.

“Well, back to the serious matter. I do agree with Jihoon anyway, Channie.” Dino startled and looked up to Jeonghan. He grinned sheepishly.

“Later. Later.” Dino smiled. Jeonghan shrugged and continued to eat. The leader looked over Jeonghan. He smiled a bit.

“Oh right, aren’t you going out somewhere, Jeonghan ah?” Jeonghan blinked and turned to the leader. Woozi in between them got the message and let out a wicked smile. Time to get some revenge.

“Yeah, right. Don’t you have any plan, Jeonghan hyung? Like a date or something?” Woozi grinned while moving his eyebrows suggestively. His eyes also directed to Joshua next two places from Jeonghan. Jeonghan raised his brow, asking Woozi’s weird expression. Woozi just shrugged. His tactic succeeded when the rest were curious with Woozi’s word, date.

“Date? Jeonghan hyung has a date?” The8 questioned in smooth Hangul.

“That’s surprising.” Jun added. DK who caught Woozi’s eyes onto Joshua got a feeling. He talked as he swirled his forefinger to Jeonghan’s direction.

“Jeonghan hyung, don’t tell me you’re dating…” DK’s finger stopped on Joshua. The rest followed DK’s finger. Joshua who felt the stare looked up from his food and blinked dumbly. The leader and the producer were smiling at the side.

“What?” Joshua asked in English. Vernon gave a look.

“Well, Dokyum is suspecting you and Jeonghan dating. Is that so?” Vernon asked back in English. Joshua blinked and turned to Jeonghan. Jeonghan was giving a nervous smile.

“Y-yes?” Joshua gave a timid answer. The rest looked at Vernon as if asking for a translation. Vernon nodded a bit. Seungkwan gasped.

“Oh, oh! Is that started from that almost kiss- auch!” Seungkwan held his head when Joshua gave a smack. The rest chuckled when Seungkwan pouted and turned to Joshua. Joshua rolled his eyes.

“Whatever it is, it’s true I’m dating Jisoo. Satisfied now, Lee Jihoon?” Jeonghan announced and turned to Woozi with an annoyed face. Woozi was grinning proudly while the leader giggled beside him. Jeonghan rolled his eyes and turned to Joshua, smiling apologetically. The rest were looking back and forth between Jeonghan and Joshua.

“Wow. Congrats then, hyungs.” Wonwoo chimed in as the first one and one by one started to congratulate them. DK looked around.

“We got a bundle of couples here, right? Give me more ideas to tease you guys. Right, hyung?” DK said nudging Hoshi. Hoshi blinked.

“Ah, ah. Right.” Hoshi said. DK raised his brow and then chuckled.

“I think I take a false alliance. Mingyu, let’s be allies to tease the couples.” Mingyu smirked.

“Sound great.” DK and Mingyu chuckled. Dino looked over DK.

“Why leaving out Hoshi hyung?” Dino questioned. DK grinned.

“Well, he’s going to get in a relationship soon. I’m gathering the single here only.” Hoshi startled and gave DK a look. DK raised his brow. “What?” Hoshi gritted his teeth and continued to eat. He chose not to say anything. DK giggled and looked around. “Em, then Wonwoo hyung and Vernon. Join the single club!” DK said.

Wonwoo just chuckled and nodded while Vernon looked at DK. “Em, I think I have to refuse that, Dokyum hyung.” Vernon grinned. That made Dino and Seungkwan turned quickly to Vernon. Vernon looked at Dino. “You’re introducing me to a girl. Is the offer still on?” Dino blinked and nodded absentmindedly. Vernon smiled. “Great. Set up a date for me.”

“Hansol.” Seungkwan called out. Vernon turned to his friend. He gave smile and reached to pat the main vocalist’s shoulder. The leader just looked at them and smiled. DK clicked his tongue.

“Oh gosh. Poor us the singles, right Mingyu, Wonwoo hyung?” DK faked a whine. Hoshi rolled his eyes and smacked DK’s head to shut him off. Mingyu chuckled to see that while Wonwoo gave a smile. The rest shook their head to DK’s dramatic act. The leader chuckled lightly.

“Don’t worry, Seokmin. Your love will return soon.” S.coups said. That triggered everybody’s attention to him. Hoshi gave a look. The leader smiled and raised his brow looking at everyone. “What?”

“What do you mean Coups hyung?” S.coups grinned.

“You will know it someday.” S.coups smiled and got up as he finished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter