#7

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The thing I want to tell you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hoshi returned to the dorm together with Jeonghan and Jun. Three of them went to practice together that day.  When Hoshi opened the door, he saw Dino ran to the door and jumped onto him, hugging the elder tight. The yellow-haired male startled and choked his breath. Jeonghan and Jun just raised their brows seeing the maknae’s sudden attack.

“What’s up, Channie?” Jun asked. Hoshi patted Dino’s back, asking to be released. Dino released the elder. He smiled widely.

“The hyungs are ignoring and bullying me. I need help with my homework and everyone abandoned me.” Dino showed his puppy eyes, pouting like a puppy got kicked out. Hoshi shared a look with Jeonghan and Jun. They chuckled. Hoshi ruffled Dino’s hair, remembering his other half’s word that Dino loved it. Dino’s face brightened a bit but his pout was still there.

“Arasseo, I will help. Poor our maknae.” Hoshi mimicked a baby voice. Jeonghan and Jun chuckled as they stepped inside. Dino grinned happily to hear Hoshi’s reply. When the two stepped in, S.coups walked in front of them with towel in his hand.

“Oh, you’re home.” S.coups said to Hoshi. Hoshi smiled.

“Are you ganging up bullied Channie, hyung?” S.coups raised his brow.

“Not me, main mastermind is there.” S.coups signalled to Wonwoo. Hoshi turned. Wonwoo grinned. Hoshi rolled his eyes and turned back to S.coups.

“You don’t stop them either, hyung.” Dino agreed in the background. S.coups gave a look to the maknae and Dino hid behind Hoshi. Hoshi chuckled. “You will be fine. You have me, Channie.” S.coups looked at Hoshi. Hoshi tilted his head. The leader groaned and left to get his shower. Dino peeked out from Hoshi’s back and grinned.

“Gomawo, Hoshi hyung. That’s right, I only have you.” Dino gave a bear hug. Hoshi just chuckled while the bullying hyungs pouted at the corner. There’s no one other than Hoshi liked to protect the maknae from getting teased by the members. That’s how the two got closer. Dino always went to Hoshi for protection where he’s sure he will get it. Sometimes Jeonghan will be his protector or Joshua, but Hoshi is the maknae’s top choice because that yellow-haired male didn’t afraid of the leader or the other hyungs.

Hoshi rushed Dino to get his homework and both of them stayed in Hoshi-Hyunsoo’s room doing that homework. The other members just leisurely spent their free time in the dorm. Vernon and Seungkwan still didn’t come home yet while Woozi as usual stayed at his studio. S.coups looked at the clock when there’s no sign of SeungSol coming home. “Kim Mingyu.” Mingyu turned from Wonwoo to the leader.

“Yeah?”

“Seungkwan’s extra class won’t be too late right?” Mingyu looked up to the clock. He nodded.

“I think it’s just two or three hours after the school ended. He should be back already.” Mingyu said.

“Vernon is with him?” Wonwoo asked. Mingyu shrugged.

“Probably, he texted me asking when we will end school just now and I said we already back. I let him know about Seungkwan’s extra class and he said he will go to find him.” Mingyu explained. S.coups gritted his teeth and pulled out his phone, dialling Vernon’s number.

“He’s not picking up.” The leader sighed and dialled again. Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at each other. Jeonghan and the Chinaline who listened to their conversation also looked worry. At that time, Hoshi and Dino came out from the room. Dino noticed the weird aura in the living room.

“What’s wrong hyung?”

“We’re worrying about Seungkwan and Vernon, Channie.” Wonwoo replied. Dino looked at the leader and so do Hoshi. The leader sighed as the line was not connected again. He tried Seungkwan’s number this time. Three rings and that vocalist picked up.

“Hello? Hyung?”

S.coups breathed out. “Where are you two?” He tried not to yell at the phone.

“We’re on the way back.” The leader noticed Seungkwan’s voice trembled a bit; probably afraid getting scolded by him.

“Where did you go?” S.coups asked, still controlling his voice. Seungkwan took some time to answer.

“Hansol…play- em- ah, hey.” The leader could hear the noises and then Vernon’s voice heard.

“We spent time at the arcade.”

“Why you don’t pick up your phone, Chwe Hansol?”

“Battery’s dead. We’re reaching the dorm; you can get mad at me when we’re arriving.” The call ended without S.coups saying any reply. The leader stared at the phone unbelieving.

“That brat.”

“Hyung?” Jun called, all of them were curious. The leader turned to them and slipped the phone into his pocket.

“They’re coming home. Those two made a short escape to the arcade.” The leader simplified the story. Mingyu groaned and Dino whined for not taking him together. The rest just smiled and shrugged to the news. Hoshi walked to sit beside Jeonghan, asking the long-haired male about Joshua and DK.

“They’re in the room.” Hoshi just nodded as a reply. They did their own things again and half an hour later, the two awaited members came home with plastic bags. The leader expected them at the door. Vernon quickly showed his best smile while showing the bags in their hand, getting points avoided the scolding.

“What is that?”

“Snacks.” S.coups eyed Vernon.

“Want to get on my good side?” Vernon grinned. S.coups still stood at the door not letting the two came in. Seungkwan whined and gave some excuses here and there but the leader didn’t buy that.

“Hyung~” Seungkwan whined. The leader raised his brow. “Sorry to make you worried.” S.coups sighed and stepped back. Vernon cheered while Seungkwan smiled, thanking the leader.

“Don’t forget to tell me if you’re going anywhere after this, okay?” Seungkwan nodded. Vernon playfully shouted ‘aye, aye, captain’. The members in the house chuckled to it while S.coups gave a light knock on the rapper’s head. Vernon whined as they came inside. Dino was the first one to attack the plastic bags for snacks. All of them thanked the two for buying snacks even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter