#16

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Love blossom[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“So, you and your oppa are going to switch back soon?” Seungkwan asked as both of them walked back to the dorm. Hoshi nodded.

“Em. You will keep it a secret for a while, right?” Seungkwan smiled and nodded. Hoshi smiled back.

“Tell me about yourself. I don’t know much because all this long I thought you’re hyung and well, hyung never tell us he had a twin.” Seungkwan said. Hoshi smiled and began to tell him about the life of Kwon Hyeyoung. The recent enrolment to the university also included in the story. They spent some time together before going back to the dorm hand in hand. The happiness surrounded and coated the two well, but of course only they knew.

 

 

Mingyu left his friends as they’re going to separate ways. The purpose of the meet-ups was to mend his relationship with Haneul and they got that objective cleared when Haneul forgave him already. The friends were going to the arcade to play games but Mingyu refused politely, lying to them he got practice to do. Mingyu strolled around the town, wanted to clear his mind as if he could.

He kept walking aimlessly around the town. He looked down all the times which make him bumped to random people. Mingyu kept apologizing and walked again until his legs stopped near the fountain at the end of the blocks of shops. That rapper stared at the fountain for a while, remembering a memory about that place. His first month as a trainee in Pledis.

“Hyung.” Wonwoo stopped when Mingyu called him. The two of them decided to go out to the town for the first free time they got since Mingyu joined the training. Mingyu was pointing to the fountain. “Let’s make a wish.” Wonwoo raised his brow and chuckled.

“Are you a kid? Who still believe about fountain’s wish?” Wonwoo ruffled Mingyu’s hair. Mingyu pouted and nudged the hand away.

“Meanie. I don’t care, I’m going to do it.” Mingyu said and walked closer to the fountain with a coin in his hand. Wonwoo chuckled as he followed Mingyu’s steps.

“You’re a very innocent kid, you know that?”

“Shut up hyung.” Mingyu clasped the coin in his both hands and closed his eyes, chanting the wish in his heart. Wonwoo just looked at him while shaking his head. Mingyu opened his eyes when he finished and threw the coin. It got in and Mingyu smiled. Wonwoo ruffled Mingyu’s hair again. “Aish, hyung. Stop it.”

“Well. I just do that because you’re so cute like a puppy.” Mingyu rolled his eyes and walked away. Wonwoo followed. “Hey, what did you wish for?” Mingyu turned to the elder.

“Wish is supposed to be a secret so I won’t tell you.” Mingyu stuck out his tongue and fled. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and chased after the younger.

“So petty. I believe your wish won’t become true as the fountain’s wish is just a myth.” Mingyu stopped abruptly and growled. Wonwoo chuckled as he managed to get the younger annoyed. Mingyu pouted and stomped away angrily. Wonwoo followed the younger while giggling along the way.

Mingyu gave a contorted smile. He exhaled. ‘Guess…you’re right about that, hyung. My wish isn’t coming true. Not close to reality at all.’ Mingyu turned away from the fountain and started to walk back. But a familiar figure few steps before him made him stopped entirely. Wonwoo, with someone unknown to him.

“Seriously, Yoohan. Please stop stalking me.” Wonwoo growled at the male in front of him. Mingyu listened to the little argument the two males had. The unknown male smiled a bit, something wicked in Mingyu’s eyes. Mingyu analyzed that male. Had almost a similar height to Wonwoo but shorter by few centimetres, fine built – not too muscular or too slender, a great fashion sense by one glance and a fine face. Mingyu continued to listen to the conversation. Wonwoo didn’t realize he was there as he’s out from Wonwoo’s sight region.

“Oh no. Don’t say it that way. I’m not stalking. I just followed my dear around.” Wonwoo scowled.

“Yoohan. I said it so many times, I don’t like you. I can’t like you; you’re my friend, forever my best friend, Jung Yoohan.” The male, Yoohan shook his head and grasped Wonwoo’s arms. Mingyu clenched his fist seeing that but he tried not to jump out too soon.

“Is that because of him? Tell me, Wonwoo. We’re friends for almost all of our lifetime. Since we’re one. I like you since our first year in middle school. I wanted to confess but I know you put friends before loves, Wonwoo. I know it all this long and keep my feeling to myself. But I can’t do that anymore…so I confess to you in the end. I know it’s my fault for being too late…when you already fall for him. But Wonwoo, please. You know he won’t like you back and you have me. Jeon Wonwoo, we can put down all those friend-boundaries between us and live happily. I love you so much and I’m sure I won’t ever hurt you. Unlike that ungrateful stupid brat who keeps making you cry.” Yoohan confessed under the broad light in the public. Luckily there’s no one paying attention to them or Wonwoo’s career could be in danger. But still there’s someone listened to that confession none other than Kim Mingyu. Mingyu was biting his lips. He was hurting, to listen someone confessed to his crush. Mingyu turned away and wanted to leave but Wonwoo’s next word stopped him on his track. Those words splashed cold water to his burning heart. He turned back to them.

“Don’t talk like that about Mingyu, Yoohan. You don’t know anything about him. I love him for who he is.” Wonwoo growled and punched Yoohan. Yoohan startled. “He might be not seeing me and my feelings but what I feel for him is real and I never regret for liking Mingyu, Yoohan. Never. I love him so much.” Wonwoo tried to contain his tears and glared at his friend. “If you want to keep me around you, I hope you forget your feelings for me because we can’t be more than a friend, Jung Yoohan. And if I saw you stalking on me again, I will report you to the police. You know I can do that as an idol now.” Wonwoo threatened him. Yoohan scowled as he held the aching jaw.

“Damn it. You’re going to regret this Wonwoo. I won’t let you go easily and you will pay for this.” Yoohan snickered and left. Wonwoo bit his lips and clenched his fist tight. It was hurt to punch your own best friend that you knew almost two decades but his heart felt a bit relief. He couldn’t stand the accusation Yoohan threw on Mingyu. Wonwoo looked at the direction Yoohan had left and turned to the opposite way. Wonwoo rubbed the sore knuckles as he walked. He didn’t look at the front and accidentally bumped to someone. His nose knocked to that someone’s shoulder.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you.” Wonwoo looked up to see the person as he apologized but froze when their eyes met. “Mi- Mingyu.” Wonwoo broke into a cold sweat. He was thinking about every possibility that the younger heard the argument earlier. He didn’t get a chance to ponder longer when Mingyu suddenly pulled his hand to somewhere else.

They left the open place to somewhere private on the other side of the fountain. Wonwoo bumped to Mingyu’s back when the younger chose to stop so sudden before him. The elder rubbed his nose knocked to Mingyu’s shoulder again. “What are you trying to-” Wonwoo was shut up with a kiss when Mingyu swiftly turned his back and captured the elder’s lips. Wonwoo blinked in surprise as he felt the soft, warm pair of flesh pressed against his lips. Mingyu pulled him closer, wrapping his strong arm around the elder’s waist. The shorter of the two closed his eyes as the other moved his lips on his stiffened one. Their breath mingled together as the kiss got deeper as the elder responded to the movement of the younger’s lips.

Mingyu pulled back. An evident blush was on both of his cheeks. Wonwoo’s face was entirely flushed red. His breath was shortening thanks to the passionate kiss. Their first proper kiss (Wonwoo had done a peck on the younger for the sake of the bet Wonwoo made with Hoshi – for Mingyu it’s not a k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter