#17

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A month passed by[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Guys! We have great news.” Hyunsoo with Junki came towards the thirteen boys in circle eating. The leader looked up to the two happy managers. The rest were waiting patiently for the next word. Hyunsoo grinned and turned to Junki.

“We got you lined up for a comeback on the coming March.” Hyunsoo nodded to Junki’s word. Seventeen looked at each other. The leader stared at the managers. Hyunsoo smiled.

“Well, we tried to get you a New Year comeback but as you know; your seniors took the spot first so we had been postponing a little bit. You wouldn’t mind it right? They’re seniors…” S.coups chuckled.

“Why would we mind? Of course it’s fine, we have our promotion not so long ago and our seniors need to do their comeback too, it has been a long time for them.” S.coups said and looked at the rest. They’re nodding to the leader’s words. Junki and Hyunsoo nodded.

“There’s other news for you.” They raised their brow altogether to Junki’s word. This time Hyunsoo delivered the message.

“We will have a small showcase for you fans on New Year. It had been decided and the teaser is released on the Instagram. So you guys need to have constant practice as it just a week away to New Year.” Everybody gasped.

“Oh gosh. Hyung, that’s too soon!” Dino said. The maknaes nodded. Junki grinned.

“Don’t worry much. It’s just a small showcase with a fanmeeting afterward. Most likely you will do two to three songs for your fans and then signing the album. That’s all.” Junki assured them. S.coups nodded and clapped his hands, gaining the attention to him.

“Okay, okay. It won’t be a problem to us right? Don’t worry, we can do this, guys.” They exhaled and nodded with passion. S.coups smiled and turned to the managers. They’re smiling in contentment as well.

 

 

They jumped straight to the practice after their breakfast just now. All of them quite had a free schedule closed to the New Year as not much opportunity for them to appear on the variety shows (pilot show or not) as the seniors would take those spots (producer preferred more popular idol groups) and the year-end show didn’t call them up as well. All of them just did a small thing here and there, everybody had no permanent schedule after all (except Andromeda for Hoshi and Seungkwan). That’s why the managers had talked with the leader and their CEO to have Seventeen goes for a comeback again, to secure their future schedules.

Woozi nudged his boyfriend when they’re all taking a break. S.coups lazily turned to his side and gave a sweet smile. “What is it, Ji?”

“I think it’s true. Something’s up with Soonyoung and Seungkwan.” Woozi whispered to him. The leader looked over the mentioned name. He just smiled lightly as he turned back to Woozi.

“Let them have their moment. We shouldn’t dig up if they’re not doing anything to us. Unlike JiHan.” S.coups said as he looked over the too-sweet couple across the room. Since Jeonghan told everybody he dated Joshua, the two didn’t really care of the members’ eyes at all (they just be carefully of cameras, fans and the managers only) and often teased the leader and the producer. S.coups always fired back together with Woozi. Sometimes, the other members just enjoyed the little cute bickers between the two couple. Woozi placed his head on S.coups’s shoulder. He turned to his boyfriend.

“I’m happy to see Wonwoo and Mingyu anyway.” S.coups looked at the same direction. The two tall members were teasing each other and laughing together with Jun and The8. Those two rappers told the rest of the members about their status two days after they got together, thanks to Jeonghan’s quick eyes as he dwelled over Mingyu’s over-protectiveness on Wonwoo. “I wonder how Hansol is doing tho.” Woozi said as he noticed Vernon sat beside Dino and both of the maknaes were focusing on their phone. S.coups smiled.

“I got information from Channie; he’s doing well with his date. Perhaps the two maknaes will bring their girls to introduce to us soon.” Woozi looked up to his boyfriend.

“Do you already know who the girls are, Cheollie?” S.coups shook his head.

“No, Channie didn’t tell me anything. He’s keeping secret until the day he will introduce her to us.” S.coups sighed. “Anyway, I’m still searching for an answer about Seokmin, Ji.” Woozi pulled up his head.

“You noticed it too, right?” S.coups nodded. Woozi sighed and turned to DK who sat alone. A month passed since the pair had noticed DK looked solemn all the time. They didn’t know if the rest noticed but DK faked his smile everyday and lacked his positive energy. He rarely made fun of anything just to make the other laughed like usual. The leader exhaled. “Did you try to ask him?”

“Already. I also asked Hoshi and Mingyu. But no one knows anything.”

“You noticed that he drifted apart from Soonyoung, Cheollie?” S.coups blinked and looked at Woozi. He didn’t notice that. Woozi exhaled. “I don’t know it because Soonyoung always with Seungkwan lately or what but Dokyum seemed like avoiding Soonyoung.” S.coups wrinkled and a thought invaded his mind. What if…

“Get back to practice, guys.” Hyunsoo’s voice snapped S.coups from his thought. Everybody rose up to the call and prepared to do more practices. The leader looked at DK through the mirror. Woozi looked at his boyfriend and the other caught his eyes. S.coups gave a smile and tried to put the thought aside, focusing on the practice.

 

 

Hoshi slumped on the couch, exhausted from the long hour practice. He had decided the latest version of their choreography to be used on the upcoming event. Some members were quite questioning as he would always think of ideas and made changes for their choreography, but thanks to the leader he managed to die down the questions. “Hey. Here.” Hoshi opened his eyes slightly just to meet a can of energizing drinks. His eyes travelled above and flashed a smile. He took it and thanked the other as he took the can.

“Thanks, Kwannie.” Hoshi moved a bit giving a space for his boyfriend to sit beside him. Seungkwan smiled and settled down. He glanced around the practice room before slipping his hand around the other’s waist, massaging it. The young main vocalist noticed the elder felt slight pain on the waist during their practice. Hoshi jumped at the touch at first but calmed when he felt better. His eyes were kept around them, afraid someone would notice. They didn’t let anyone knew about their relationship as for keeping the real identity secret until Hoshi’s twin found the suitable time to meet and break the secret. Hoshi sighed in relief as Seungkwan pulled his hand back.

“Feeling better?”

“Um, yeah. Thanks a lot. You’re paying attention.” Seungkwan smiled.

“Why wouldn’t I? Even I’m younger, I supposed to take care of my girl.” Seungkwan whispered lightly with a blush. Hoshi chuckled lightly and gulped down the drinks. His eyes fell on JiCheol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter