#28

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Back for good[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Soonyoung turned to his uncle and the assistant. Mr. Shin smiled to the young guy. “Uncle.” Mr. Shin nodded and the two hugged. “Thank you so much, thank you for everything.”

“No need to thank me, Soonyoung ah. I’m in fault, I’m so sorry for everything…” Mr. Shin sniffled a bit. Soonyoung quickly shook his head and tightened the hug.

“Please, stop blaming yourself. I’m all fine again.” Soonyoung said. Mr. Shin nodded and the two hugged for a moment before the uncle loosened the hug. Soonyoung turned to Assistant Jung. “Thank you, Assistant Jung. For taking care of me.” The assistant smiled mildly.

“It’s my job, Young master.” He patted Soonyoung’s shoulder.

“Soonyoung ah.” Soonyoung looked to his uncle. Mr. Shin smiled. “I promise you I will try to find your parents again.” Soonyoung smiled and nodded.

“I know you will. I believe they’re having a peaceful life somewhere safe. Take your time, uncle. And I hope you can watch over Hyeyoung when she comes home later.” Mr. Shin nodded. Soonyoung smiled when the maid came closer to them. “Kim ajumma.” The maid smiled sadly and hugged Soonyoung.

“Be safe and take care of yourself, okay Soonyoung?” The guy nodded. “I will miss you.”

“Me too.” Soonyoung released the hug and looked back when he heard someone called his name. Soonyoung took a look at each one of them again and smiled. He bowed slightly, thanking them once again and bade his goodbye. Soonyoung walked to the van, Hyunsoo was at the driver seat waiting for the guy. Soonyoung waved a goodbye to the three people he left behind as the van moved away, leaving Shin’s resident.

 

 

“Yah! Do it properly.” Hyeyoung’s voice rang through the living room. Dino, The8 and Vernon were moving around cleaning the messy living room. On Hyeyoung’s order, allowed by the leader, they’re doing the dorm cleaning today just to celebrate Soonyoung’s comeback. They supposed to have a full practice again today but S.coups managed to persuade Junki and they will do practice at evening.

“Hyeyoungie~ help us.” Jun’s voice rang from the kitchen. Hyeyoung quickly walked to the kitchen and frowned when Jun was helplessly trying to survive the almost burning meat while Wonwoo was panicking beside the Chinese guy.

“Duh. What’s up…you say you know how to do this, Jun.” Hyeyoung said as she took over. Jun rubbed his nape.

“I don’t know why too. I’m sorry.” Jun sighed. Hyeyoung looked at him and ushered Jun with Wonwoo to join the rest cleaned the dorm. The two left her with the cooking. Jun helped his boyfriend to clean the living room while Wonwoo searched for Mingyu. Everybody was scattered around the dorm for cleaning.

Seungkwan sneakily left the other hyungs do the cleaning as he walked into the kitchen. He smiled lightly seeing Hyeyoung faced the stove and focused on saving the ruined meat Jun did earlier. He stood few steps before Hyeyoung just staring at his girlfriend’s back. “Come back here, don’t you try to escape.” Seungkwan gasped when his collar was grabbed and he dragged out from the kitchen. Hyeyoung turned and frowned seeing the situation her boyfriend currently in.

“What’s wrong?” Hyeyoung asked.

“Your boyfriend here tried to ran away from doing thing as he stared creepily on you.” Hyeyoung blinked to Vernon’s word. Seungkwan just blushed as he dragged by Vernon. A small smile formed on Hyeyoung’s lips before she turned back to the stove, cooking.

“You’re just jealous with me.” Seungkwan pouted as Vernon released his collar. Vernon rolled his eyes.

“Dream it.” Seungkwan grunted.

“Can’t I have more time with her? She…”

“Moving out? Oh, man. You still can meet her around okay?” Seungkwan went to head-locked the mixed blood guy. Vernon startled. “Yah!”

“It won’t be the same. She will be busy with her classes and us with promotion and-” Vernon jabbed Seungkwan’s stomach as an act to be freed. Seungkwan squeaked and let go of Vernon. Vernon stared at the main vocalist.

“Duh. You think I’m not in the same situation, lover boy?” Seungkwan looked at Vernon. Vernon jabbed his finger on Seungkwan’s forehead. “Yein is an idol too, remember?”

“But you and she are not official!” Vernon huffed to Seungkwan’s retort.

“Ugh, tired of reasoning with you, Diva Boo. I’m off.” Vernon rolled his eyes and walked away. Seungkwan puffed his cheek.

“Hansol is right, Kwannie. You can still meet Hyeyoungie around.” Seungkwan turned when he heard Jeonghan’s voice. The long-haired male was sweeping the floor together with his boyfriend. Seungkwan bit his lips.

“You don’t understand, hyung. You have Jisoo hyung with you 24/7.” Seungkwan said as he sighed. Jeonghan turned to Joshua and the other just shrugged.

“It’s not only about Hyeyoung noona moving out, isn’t it?” Dino who is clearly have been eavesdropping since the beginning suddenly said. Seungkwan startled and looked at the maknae.

“What?” Dino squinted his eyes on the elder. Seungkwan frowned. “What??”

“You’re being insecure.” Seungkwan raised his brow. “Well, Hyeyoung noona is pretty. She’s going into her university and you’re questioning why she would date a high school student like you when she could find someone better out there…” Jeonghan and Joshua looked at each other when Seungkwan fidgeted to Dino’s words.

“A- aniyeo!”

“You remember the story of one-year difference love, aren’t you hyung?” Dino still pressured on his point. Seungkwan bit his lips.

“I.AM.NOT!” Seungkwan raised his tone which made everybody stopped their thing and looked to Seungkwan. Seungkwan who noticed the looks grumbled under his breath and sent a glare to the maknae. He stormed out from the dorm. S.coups who just peeked out from one of the rooms startled to see Seungkwan’s leaving. He stepped out and looked at the second eldest.

“What’s wrong?”

“How could I say it?” Jeonghan scratched his hair and looked at Dino. Dino looked at the leader.

“Kwannie hyung needs some steam to be let off.” Dino looked around. “Noona!”

“Yeah? What’s wrong out there? I heard Kwannie’s voice.” Hyeyoung answered from the kitchen.

“Are you finished yet? Kwannie hyung left and I think you’re the only one can bring him back.” Some sound heard and Hyeyoung peeked from the kitchen. A frown on her face was obvious.

“What’s wrong?” Hyeyoung asked again. Dino gave a crooked smile.

“Apparently I push a little too much on his insecure button and he went out.” Hyeyoung wrinkled. “Kwannie hyung is worried to the fact you’re moving out and he thinks too much, being insecure about himself to be with you, noona.” Hyeyoung frowned.

“Eh? Why would-” The leader exhaled. He finally understood the situation.

“You’re two years older than him, Hyeyoung ah. He’s still a high school student and you’re a university student. He probably felt small beside you when the real fact hit him as you’re moving out and back to your normal life. Well, you know man’s pride. He felt he’s a minor beside you.” Hyeyoung scoffed.

“Oh gosh, what he’s thinking?” Hyeyoung stepped to the door. “I will bring him back. By the way, Jun. The food is done, you just need to serve it and guys, clean the dorm well. Oppa will come soon.” Hyeyoung said as she put on her sneakers.

“Come back quick, noona. We’re all should be here welcoming Soonyoung hyung.” Mingyu said as he and Wonwoo stepped to the door closer. Hyeyoung smiled.

“Arasseo. I will try. Kwannie is probably at the park, right?” Hyeyoung asked. Dino nodded.

“He will be under the big tree on the left side of the park from the entrance.” Dino said. Hyeyoung thanked him and left. The maknae took notice the hyungs were looking at him. “What?”

“How could you know the exact place, Channie?” Woozi asked. Dino smiled a little and his eyes found Vernon’s. The elder rapper smiled to the maknae.

“I just know. Each one of you, your favourite place in that park I know.” Dino said. Woozi got curious and asked about his. Dino grinned. “I don’t waste my years with all of hyungs without knowing your preference. Jihoon hyung chooses to sit on the swing when he needed to think or have a rest.” Woozi frowned when he heard that answer. It was precise. S.coups looked at Woozi.

Vernon chuckled to see the producer’s reaction. “Don’t underestimate our maknae. He’s the best.” Vernon said while the rest just silently nodded. Dino just smiled warmly and reminded his hyungs to move finishing their task before Soonyoung arrived. S.coups looked at the door and took a breath. He prayed Seungkwan and Hyeyoung will return before Soonyoung comes.

 

 

DK smiled as he walked out from the bakery. He was assigned to get the cake for the welcoming celebration. He actually wanted to stay with Soonyoung yesterday, helping in packing or anything. He wanted to return with Soonyoung but the elder didn’t want that so DK went back to the dorm, joining the rest preparing the welcoming celebration.

He walked back to the dorm, carefully carrying the boxes with him. As he was walking, his phone vibrated. DK stopped at the side and fished out his phone from the pocket. A message came in, from Soonyoung.

From My 20’s: I’m on the way. You guys a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter