#19

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Few years back[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Soonyoung stepped into the school with slumped back. He definitely hated to attend the school since he entered his second year of junior high school. Something – or correctly someone – made him got sick of school currently. Not even drowning into Taekwondo’s practice or even his new interest which is dancing, could cure his hatred. Practically because of this, he hated everything in his school life. “Soonyoungie~”

.

Someone wrapped his arm around Soonyoung’s shoulder when he stepped into the school’s building. Soonyoung didn’t reply to the greeting, not that he likes it anyway. “Aww, you’re ignoring me again today.” Soonyoung stayed silent. The guy beside him smirked as he leaned closer to whisper. “You should know not to provoke my anger if you want to be walking straight, not limping to your home.” Soonyoung shuddered and stiffened in the guy’s arm.

“Morning, Seungjin sunbae.” The guy, Seungjin smiled in satisfaction.

“Good even though you’re not calling me by what I want, never mind. Come on, I will walk you to your class. Don’t want anyone to disturb and snatch you away from me.” Seungjin giggled as he pulled Soonyoung to the younger’s classroom. Students who happened to be around just could give a sympathize look upon Soonyoung. They knew the pair’s behind story but they couldn’t do anything. Seungjin had influenced in this school because he’s rich and his family helped the school so much that the teachers couldn’t touch him, so do students. Once someone caught under his radar, no one would able to help. And it’s happen that Soonyoung to be that someone since the beginning of this year. Just because of his stupid mistake. Perhaps it’s not his fault, but Seungjin.

They arrived at Soonyoung’s class in no time. Seungjin sighed. “Your class is too close; I wish it’s farther so we can walk longer.” Seungjin sent a flirty look and Soonyoung totally hated that. “Let’s meet later on lunch, sweetie.” Seungjin placed a kiss on Soonyoung’s cheek and left with a smile. Soonyoung got into the class with clear disgust on his face as he rubbed the kiss spot hardly. The classmate of his gave him some stare, mixed with every emotion. But Soonyoung was cleared that everyone stared him in the same disgust he felt for that kiss. Disgusted of the forced relationship he had with Seungjin. Lover, boy with boy.

Soonyoung made himself invisible through the aisle to his seat at the back of the class. He wished he could change schools, attending the same school as his twin so he could escape this hell. But he couldn’t. Even with every mess he did, pulling a prank to the teachers, broke some school’s facilities and valuable things, he failed to make himself kicked out. Because of Seungjin. That stupid cocky senior of him backed him up and stopped him from getting expelled. Because Seungjin wanted him to be his alone and never leave his side. Soonyoung put his head on the table and cried silently like he always did for few passed months already. He didn’t pay any attention to the class that going on and teacher didn’t mind him anymore, not when he got ‘special’ protection from the one he hated the most, Kim Seungjin.

Soonyoung’s thought ran through the first encounter with Kim Seungjin, the third year senior.

Soonyoung skipped happily as he had been accepted to join the Young National Taekwondo Tournament. His school put all the trust to him and listed him in. Soonyoung was happy to know that and he’s going to tell his family when he went home soon. The school had been so excited that day for him even though most of the time students didn’t like the first week of new semester as teacher loved to give boring lectures and homework. Soonyoung knocked off to someone as he didn’t look front as he walked. The letter of acceptance into the tournament slipped from his hand as the impact of the hit. “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m not looking my way.” Soonyoung quickly apologized as he bowed. He didn’t really look up. A snicker heard.

“Use your eyes better.” Soonyoung stiffened and looked up. He blinked in surprise as he saw someone familiar. The infamous senior that everyone was afraid of. Soonyoung quickly looked down as the other stared at him with a heavy piercing scary gaze.

“I’m so sorry, sunbaenim. I didn’t mean it, it’s my fault. I’m so sorry.” Soonyoung bowed again quickly. He fixed his eyes on the senior’s shoes as he was afraid to look up. Soonyoung stiffened when the cold fingers slipped under his chin and lifted it up. His eyes unconsciously fell on the black scary orbs.

“I never see you before, a new student?”

“A-aniyeo, sunbaenim. I begin here as a freshmen and now second year student.” The scary senior formed an O and nodded a little bit. Soonyoung ran his eyes away. The senior smirked.

“You have quite a good face. It’s interesting that I never see you before.” Soonyoung blushed.

“T-thank you.”

“I like you. What’s your name?” Soonyoung blinked and stared at him.

“Yeh?”

“What’s your name? Don’t make me repeat thrice.” The senior tightened his voice, demanding.

“Kwon Soonyoung.” Soonyoung tried not to stutter in fear. The senior smirked.

“Such a sweet name. I like it, I like you more.” Soonyoung froze.

“W-what?”

“I have tired with plastic girls and wanted to try something new. Maybe you should be my first.” Soonyoung frowned and fear was all over written on his face. The senior smiled. “I like this expression.”

“Sunbaenim, I-”

“I never take no from others.” Soonyoung startled. The senior snickered and leaned closer. Soonyoung didn’t know when did his small, slender body was pressed to the wall with the elder’s tall, well build body covered, towered over him. Soonyoung trembled. “You’re so cute.”

Soonyoung freaked out when the elder tried to kiss him. He didn’t think twice but slapped the senior. The other frowned, shock and anger was obvious on his face. Trembling hard and just realized what he had done, Soonyoung tried to get away. But he was caught. “I will let you live for today but just know tomorrow, your life won’t be the same.”

Soonyoung woke up from his long trance as he heard the bell rang. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he got up. Few girls who were on their way out to the café gave Soonyoung a look. Soonyoung ignored that stare like usual and walked to the front door. A stupid smile again greeted him. Another disgusting kiss on the cheek. “I miss you, sweetie.” Soonyoung just nodded robotically. The girls in the class grimaced but quickly looked away when Seungjin gave them a glare. The senior pulled Soonyoung closer to him, hugging the younger’s waist. Soonyoung’s face was emotionless but his eyes were full of helplessness and hatred. Everyone could see that but Seungjin. Seungjin was smiling proudly when people looked at them. He didn’t let anyone looked at them with disgust in front of him. What he didn’t notice is how much everyone distastes his wrong-doing behind him. There were some pitied Soonyoung and there were some mocked Soonyoung as a stupid. But Soonyoung was numb, deaf to listen and decipher anything people talked behind him. All he knew, to find a way of how and what he could do to escape this hell.

Soonyoung didn’t let anyone in his family knew about this. A little bit lucky, he didn’t lose all his sanity and still being himself at home. Not this lifeless, emotionless Kwon Soonyoung in the school right now. None of his family members knew that Kwon Soonyoung. He didn’t want them to worry about him and wanted to get himself away from Seungjin by his own.

Soonyoung startled when he was being touched by Seungjin at inappropriate spot. He didn’t even realize when did they reached the café and even had food on the table. Seungjin was sitting beside him with one hand on his thigh, travelling somewhere it’s not supposed to. Soonyoung bit his lips as he hated that touch but he’s still a teen in heat anyway, he couldn’t control his own body when being touched like that. Soonyoung bit his lips hard when Seungjin rudely intruded his pants and slipped the hand in. They were sitting at the usual place, in the middle of the café which some students might see what’s happening but Soonyoung knew no one would rescue him, he had none. He blankly stared at his food with his flushed face, pleasure, hatred, shame, embarrass mixed and flamed inside him. He was more liked angry to himself, and Seungjin, and everyone. A puff relief breath came out from his mouth when Seungjin pulled out his hand. Soonyoung was rather having a painful hard on than by the dirty from Seungjin. The bell rang a second later. Seungjin got up and kissed Soonyoung’s cheek. “Sorry, sweetie. I need to catch up fast to the lab and can’t send you back to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter