#1

The Life as Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Prologue[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Oppa, Soonyoung oppa.” Hyeyoung poked his arm. Soonyoung blinked and turned.

“Yeah? Why?” Hyeyoung pouted.

“I’m asking you to help me with this Japanese homework.” Soonyoung looked at the workbook in her hand. Both of them attended different schools but taking Japanese class just for their mother who wanted her kids good in many languages. And apparently, Soonyoung is better than Hyeyoung in Japanese. Soonyoung patted the empty seat beside him on the floor. Hyeyoung smiled warmly, happy that her brother’s willing to help. They worked out the homework together.

Kwon Soonyoung and Kwon Hyeyoung are twins. Even though they’re twins, they have many differences. Soonyoung is an athletic student (taekwondo champion) in his school and his academic isn’t bad either just not excellent you may say, he’s also popular among the girls. Meanwhile, Hyeyoung is a model student who always got the first place in her school and also has a great personality that makes the teachers favoured her a lot. Their personality also mismatched, Soonyoung is a happy goofball who found world needs his smile to go on while Hyeyoung is a careful and serious girl with others except her family. But there are also similarities between them and the most obvious evidence is their figure. The twin has similar height with Soonyoung is few centimetres taller. Hyeyoung has a slim figure with almost flat chest and her brother has a slender figure too. Their face is just like copycats of each other. If you meet Hyeyoung, you could say she’s Soonyoung female version and that’s also apply to Soonyoung being male version of Hyeyoung. Since they’re babies, their cousins, aunts, uncles and even grandparents kept mixing them up. Only their parents could distinguish them, claiming that Hyeyoung has smaller nose (which it’s hard to identify anyway).

“Hyeyoung ah.” Hyeyoung looked up from her finished homework. Her brother was really a big help in this kind of subject. Soonyoung is exceptionally good in Mathematics, literature and language subjects while Hyeyoung is more on scientific stuffs and she hated literature and languages so much. Hyeyoung tilted her head as Soonyoung pondered after calling her name.

“Oppa, wae?”

Soonyoung’s eyes fell on his sister. “Wh-what if I decide to have a dream of who I want to be in the future?” Hyeyoung blinked. She stared at her brother. As far as she knows, her brother never thought of future and even didn’t want to decide what he wanted to be. But hearing this, her interest was picked up.

“Wow, Mr. No Future here talk about dream now?” Soonyoung gritted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter