Date?

My Complicated Love Life

   On Monday, you walked into class. "Good morning Myungsoo Oppa" You said happily. You tried to ignore the stares you got from envious girls.  "Morning ~~~" L said, flashing you his charming smile. You felt your legs wobble a little but quickly sat down.

"You seem happier than usual today" L said. "That's because I spent yesterday with the best oppa ever!" L didn't know why but he suddenly felt a burning feeling in his body as he spoke "A-and who might that be?" "Yoseob oppa!" You beamed. "Oh." L calmed down since Yoseob was only your brother. *Thank god she was only with her brother. Wait? Am I...Jealous?* L wondered.

"Hey ~~~, can I ask you something?" He started. "Sure." You nodded. "Umm, I heard that Beast was performing at Inkigayo today and...do you happen to- I mean- Umm...are you going to be there?" He asked, mentally face-palming himself for stumbling on his words too much. "Yes, why?" You curiously tilted your head.

"Infinite will be performing before beast, so do you want to...umm...come to Infinite's waiting room and hang out with us for a little?" He said with his fingers crossed, hoping that you will say yes. "Sure oppa! What time do you need me to be at the waiting room?" "Um, about 5:30 is when we should have all of our outfits and makeup on and that's when we just chill for about another half an hour so you can come then." He replied, trying as hard as he can not to jump up and down like a 5 year old boy out of joy.

"Oh okay then, I can't wait to meet the rest of Infinite." You beamed. "Yeah, they're really cool guys, our waiting room is just a couple down from Beast's so it won't be that hard to find anyways." He said, smiling. "Alright oppa, I'll see you then" You said.

On the outside, you looked calm and cool but on the inside you were really happy. *Oh my! What should I where tonight?* You thought. You had no idea why you wanted to look good though. You were just going to hang out with your Myungsoo, your friend...right?

After a sort of boring lecture from Mr.Jung, you packed up your books and headed to your next classes. After all of your classes, it was time to go home and get ready for Inkigayo. You came home and put on about five outfits until you found the right one. You walked out of the house wearing skinny jeans, the boots that Yoseob bought you yesterday, and a sophisticated/girly sweater.

When you walked into Beast's room, everything was the same. The maknaes were fooling around while the eldest scolded the kids. "~~~!" Yoseob ran over. "Hi oppa~" You sang. "Hello donsaeng~" He cooed. "You look pretty today" He complimented. "Thank you oppa" You beamed. *She never fails to look pretty* Junhyung thought as he gazed at you.

"Umm, actually I will be right back after your performance okay oppa?" You said. "Where are you going?" Yoseob asked, curious. "Umm, Infinite's waiting room?" You said quietly. All heads whipped up to your direction. "Omo! She's an Inspirit! We're losing her!!" Kikwang over-reacted. "~~~~! You'll always be a B2UTY right?! Don't leave us!" Dongwoon whined and wailed with Kikwang.

Junhyung looked at you with hard eyes, wondering what you would be doing at Infinite's dorm. "Why would you go to Infinite's dorm ~~~~? If you want an autograph or something, We can get you one." He said, trying not to show his jealousy.

"No it's not like that oppas! One of the members, L, attends my college and is my friend."  You explained.

Yoseob coughed rather loudly and muttered the word "boyfriend". You shot him a look and he shrank away.

Junhyung was now green with envy as his brain jumped to conclusions. He was thinking about you and L laughing together, hugging eachother, and going out to coffee with eachother or something, and eventually leaving him for L. *Damn it! Stop thinking about that kind of stuff Junhyung! They're just friends. But what was Yoseob saying about a boyfriend?* He was now mentally fighting with himself.

Hyunseung peered over his shoulder as he saw Junhyung making comical facial expressions, obviously over thinking some things. He snickered because he knew exactly what the younger boy was thinking about.

"Okay, ~~~~ You can leave to go to Infinite's waiting room but come back after we perform okay?" Yoseob couldn't help but worry a little. After all, he was leaving you alone with 7 extremely good looking men. "Okay mommy" You never got tired of teasing him by calling him "mommy". "Yah! Just go!" He barked.

Chuckling, You skipped off to go find Infinite's waiting room.