Deja Vu

My Complicated Love Life

It's been about a week since Sunggyu and Geurim started dating. Everything was going perfectly fine.

There was something missing though...what was it? Oh right, Hyunseung knows nothing about this.

You walked into your room. "Unnie~ I called Hyunseung Oppa to come over." You stated.

"Why?" She asked. "Because it's time that you tell Hyunseung about Sunggyu." You said. She froze and turned around, "Do you know how over protective my brother is? He'll go all crazy! He's worse than Yoseob when it comes to boys." She shivered.

You giggled a little, "Don't worry. I'm sure it'll be fine~" You promised and skipped out of the room.

"I hope so." Geurim muttered.

Soon, you heard a knock on your door. You hopped over to the front door and invited Sunggyu in.

"What's Sunggyu doing here?" Geurim asked. "Oh, I feel so unwelcomed." He put a hand to his heart and faked a hurt expression. You laughed. Geurim pouted, "No baby~ You're always welcome~" She walked over to him and pecked him on the lips.

You pretended to gag, "Is that how me and Myungsoo Oppa act?" You asked. "Pretty much." Sunggyu shrugged.

For the second time today, the doorbell rang. "Oh no. It's the big brother." Sunggyu joked, obviously trying to hide his nervousness. You chuckled and walked to the door. "Hi Hyunseung Oppa!" You let him in and hugged him.

"This way oppa." You led him to the living room. Sunggyu greeted him and bowed right away. Hyunseung bowed back and hugged his sister. "Soo...I'll let you guys talk..." You slowly walked away.

"So...Hyunseung Oppa, this is Sunggyu Oppa. My boyfriend." Geurim started. "Boyfriend huh? How long have you been dating?" He asked. "About a week." Sunggyu answered. "And you wasted all of this time to tell me?" Hyunseung pressured the couple. "U-uh, We...just wanted to...uhh wait a little." Sunggyu panicked.

"Hmm." Hyunseung didn't say anything for some time. "I'm sorry but I can't accept you two as a couple." Hyunseung declared. "Bwoh?!" Geurim and Sunggyu yelled at the same time.

"You heard me." He stated. "Why Hyunseung sunbae-nim? Why can't I date your sister? I love her with all of my heart and soul!" Sunggyu stood up.

Hyunseung shrugged. "I don't think you guys match."

"We don't match?! How?! We both like to go to the beach, we both hate loud noises, be both like to eat watermelon, we both like to sleep. I can give you many other things that we have in common!" Geurim tried to calm Sunggyu down.

"And words can't even express how much I love her. I'd do anything to be with her. Please, sunbae-nim. Please let us be together." Sunggyu pleaded.

After five minutes of complete silence, Hyunseung starting clapping. "Congratualations! I approve!" He smiled.

"Wait, what just happened?" Geurim asked. "Well, I had to see if Sunggyu really loved you and it looks like he really does." He said. "Really?! Thank you so much Sunbae!" Sunggyu shook his hand and hugged him. He then hugged Geurim and spun her around.

Hyunseung chuckled, "Well you two enjoy yourselves, but not that much." He gave the couple a stern look. "I have a photoshoot to go to. Bye Sunggyu and bye dongsaeng~" He ruffled Geurim's hair. "Bye ~~~~!!" He yelled. "Bye Oppa~!!" You yelled from your room.

He then left. "Oppa, he approves!" Geurim jumped into Sunggyu's arms.

They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes.

"I'm so glad to call you my girlfriend." Sunggyu tenderly said before giving her a sweet kiss on the lips.

In your room, you were thinking about Hyunseung meeting Sunggyu, *That reminds me of when Yoseob Oppa met Myungsoo Oppa. What a deja vu moment.* You chuckled.