Geurim meets Infinite...and Sunggyu

My Complicated Love Life

The next day, you called L and asked if they were free. He said that they have a couple of hours for packing and getting ready for Japan. You and L arranged for Infinite, you, and Geurim to meet at the park.

"Geurim unnie!!" You called out. She walked into the room, "What is it dongsaeng-ah?" She said. "Do you want to go to the park with me? I want you to meet my boyfriend and the rest of Infinite." You said. "Sure. Thank godness, I was so bored." She said, you giggled.

You and her changed into simple and cute clothes. "Let's go unnie!" You dragged her out of the house, not forgetting to lock the doors, of course.

Meanwhile, "Hyungs!!!" L called out. "What is it?" Infinite walked into L and Dongwoo's room. "Let's go to the park today! ~~~~ and her new friend will be there." L said, knowing that with another girl there, Infinite will surely come. "Arasso. Go change guys." Sunggyu ordered.

The nine of you met up near the water fountain at the park. "Oppa!" You jumped into L's arms. He spun you around and pecked you on the lips, "I missed you." He murmured. You blushed, "I missed you too, Oppa."

Infinite cleared their throats and Geurim giggled at how cute you two were. "Oh!" You hopped over to your unnie. "This is Geurim unnie!" You introduced her. She bowed, "Hello. Nice to meet you." She shook everyone's hands. "This is Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjongie, Woohyun, and my wonderful boyfriend, Myungsoo." You beamed. She bowed again.

"Hello, we are Infinite!" The guys bowed too. "So, what are we going to do?" You asked. "Let's roam the streets and find things to do." Sunggyu suggested. "I want to buy a pet fish! Let's go noona and ~~~~!" Sungjong dragged you girls away. "Yah! I want to spend time with my girlfriend you maknae!" L chased after the three of you. Sunggyu ran over and shoved Sungjong out of the way, he was now next to Geurim.

"Geurim-sshi, how old are you?" He asked. "I'm turning 22 next month Sunggyu-sshi." She replied. He mentally fist pumped, *Yes! She's close to my age but I'm still older than her!* "Since I'm a couple months older than you, call me oppa." He smiled. She blushed, "O-okay, Sunggyu oppa." His face got red but he was grinning ear to ear. "Aww. I was hoping you would call me oppa but you're older than me noona." Woohyun pouted.

"You fail at aegyo." Sunggyu bluntly said, causing Geurim to burst out laughing. You peeked over at the two from under L's arm, *Aw, that's so cute! Leader Gyu oppa and Geurim unnie* You smiled. "Oppa, look." You pointed towards Geurim and Sunggyu. "Thank god he finally has someone he likes. You know, I was starting to worry about him, since he's so old." L joked. You laughed.

"Ooh! Pet store!" Sungjong ran in the store. You chuckled and everyone followed him in. "Hyung! Buy me that one!" Sungjong tugged on Sunggyu's sleave. "Aish, It's like having a son." He said as he pulled out his wallet. Geurim giggled. "And Geurim is the mother." Sungyeol said under his breath so only the Infinite members could hear. The guys laughed and Sunggyu bonked Sungyeol on the head. "What happened?" You and Geurim asked. "I don't know." Sungyeol shrugged innocently.

After walking around some more, eating frozen yogurt, and goofing around. It was time to seperate. "Bye oppa. I'll see you when you get back from Japan okay?" You said. "Okay. I'll miss you." He wrapped his arms around you. "I'll miss you more." You said and squeezed him. "Oh brother." Hoya rolled his eyes. Everyone laughed.

"Bye, everyone. It was nice meeting you all." Geurim bowed. "Bye Geurim-sshi." Sunggyu said. "Bye Sunggyu oppa." She waved. "Ooh. Sunggyu oppa~" Infinite teased their leader. "Yah!" Sunggyu chased the youngsters but soon stopped to catch his breath. "Gosh, I'm getting too old for this." He panted. You, Geurim, and L laughed hard. "Goodnight Myungsoo oppa."

With another kiss and hug, you and Myungsoo seperated. When you and your unnie got into the apartment, you started teasing her. "Ooh Unnie has a crush~" You sang. "No! I don't!" She blushed. "You know, I think he likes you too." You wiggled you eyebrows. "Really? You think so?" She asked. "I know so. Go for it unnie." You encoraged. She blushed but nodded. You and her giggled and started talking about Sunggyu and Myungsoo.