New Couple and PDA Madness!

My Complicated Love Life

When the movie ended, the four of you decided to get some bubble tea and head home.

While at the cafe, you, Geurim, and the guys talked about the movie.

"Omo, that was SO SCARY!" You made a face. "I know! But thanks to Sunggyu Oppa, I'm not scarred for life." Geurim smiled at Sunggyu gratefully, he blushed.

"So hyung, did you enjoy the movie?" L smirked. "Yes I did. Did you enjoy eating ~~~~'s face off?" The older male shot back. Both you and L turned red while Geurim laughed loudly.

After conversating over bubble tea, the guys walked the girls home.

You were now at your front door. "Thanks L and Sunggyu Oppas for making today so fun." You beamed. "No problem." They said in unison. "Well, I guess we have to go inside now." You waved and opened the door, "Come on Geurim. Bye oppas!" You said.

Guerim was about to say goodbye but was interupted."Wait!" Sunggyu said. "Yes?" You and Geurim asked.

"Umm, can I talk to Geurim alone?" He asked. You smiled and pushed your unnie over to him, "Take all the time you need." You beamed and dragged L into your dark apartment.

"I think he's going to confess to her!" You squeeled and jumped up and down. That was at the least of his worries though. "You know, I didn't get a goodnight kiss." He pouted. "Aigoo what a baby~" You cooed and pinched his cheek.

Meanwhile, Geurim and Sunggyu were standing in the apartment awkwardly. "So...the reason why I called you out here is..." Sunggyu started. "Yes?" She urged him to continue. What could he possibly have to say? She was curious.

He took a deep breath, "I know that we've only known eachother for such a little amount of time but I really like you and will you be my girlfriend?" He said nervously.

She blinked a couple a times, processing this information in her head. After five minutes of being frozen to her spot, she ran over and hugged Sunggyu. "I like you too Oppa." She smiled.

He smiled and hugged her back, "I'm glad you're a part of my life, girlfriend." He smiled goofily. "And I'm glad I met you, boyfriend." Guerim giggled.

After being lovey-dovey and talking for a bit, Geurim got tired and decided to call it a night. "Goodnight Oppa, I'll text you kay?" Geurim said. "Arasso, bye girlfriend." He blew her a kiss. She made a face. "What?" He asked. She ran over and kissed his cheek. "Real kiss." She beamed.

He blushed and pulled her in for a kiss on the lips. "That was a real kiss." He grinned. She blushed and socked him on his arm lightly. "Ew. PDA." You and L teased. "How long have you guys been there?!" Geurim yelled. "Just in time for the big smooch." L smirked. "Aish!" Sunggyu cursed.

"Haha, alright let's get some sleep." You urged Geurim. "Bye oppas." She waved. L walked over to go and pulled you in for a breath taking kiss. He pulled back and grinned, "Night baby." You flushed red, "Good night oppa." You and Geurim walked in the apartment.

"And you said that we have PDA." Sunggyu muttered before walking away. "Wait up hyung!" L followed.