Talk with L.

My Complicated Love Life

 A couple of minutes after you left, Infinite decided to have a talk with L. "Myungsoo-ah, we need to talk to you." Dongwoo waved him over. Curious, L walked over to his band mates. "Yeah, hyung?" "So...about ~~~, she's a pretty nice girl". Sunggyu started.

"Yeah, she is huh?" L had this goofy grin on his face. Hoya snickered at his love struck donsaeng. Sunggyu couldn't take it anymore as he just cut right to the chase. "So, when are you going to confess to her?" He asked, bluntly. L nearly choked on his on saliva "W-what?! What are you talking about?! Pshh, Hey Sungjong, your skin looks clearer, have you been using a different cleanser?" L asked nervously.

"Cut it out hyung, my skin has always been clear." Sungjong said, being the diva that he is. Sunggyu cleared his throat, "L, we know that you like ~~~, it's pretty darn obvious". He said, sounding like the wise leader he is.

"N-no I don't!" L stuttered and blushed. Woohyun shook his head. "He's in the denial stage."

"Look, we see the way you look at her and the way you talk to her. We also see how she returns those feelings back. She might like you too Myungsoo-ah" "Really? You think so?" L felt himself get countless butterflies in his stomach. "Pshh, and you said you didn't like her" Sungyeol clucked his tounge.

"Okay, so maybe...maybe I do like ~~~~. What about it?" L asked. "Well, we are going to set you up my man!" Dongwoo and Hoya high fived. "Wait, what?"

"As much as I don't approve of any of us dating, we think that you being with ~~~ is in best interest for your future happiness." Sunggyu said. "You sound like a grandpa". Woohyun snorted, earning him a smack on the back of the head, courtesy of leader Gyu.

"But, what if she doesn't like me back, hyung?" L couldn't believe he was actually going along with this. "We got that all under control, you just be nice to her and treat her as a best friend, and when the time comes, you confess to her romantically." Sungyeol explained.

"Woah hyung, where did you learn that?!" Sungjong praised his hyung. "Dramas." The older boy replied. Hoya chuckled, "Of course."

*Hopefully, that will work. I can't believe I'm just realizing my feelings for ~~~ now* L thought, excited to put the plan to work.

While Infinite was having that little talk, you were leaving Beast's waiting room. "Hey ~~~, it's dark out, one of us will walk you home." Yoseob said. Everyone was busy though, the only one that didn't have anything to do was Junhyung. "Hyung, can you walk ~~~ to the bus stop?" Yoseob asked the older male. "Sure." Junhyung looked at you, "Let's go." He said as you followed him out the door.

It was pretty awkward walking with Junhyung.There was uncomfortable silence in the air. He started the converstion, "So, how was hanging out with Infinite?" "It was fun, Infinite oppas were really nice." You smiled. "Infinite O-oppas?" He felt jealous. He didn't want to share you with other boy groups, or just boys in general. "Yup" you nodded.

"So, are you and Myungsoo hoobae close?" He probably sounded like a possessive boyfriend, but he just had to know. "I guess you could say that, he protects me and he's really sweet." Junhyung felt a little crack in his heart from hearing you call another man "sweet" He cleared his throat, "W-what do you mean he protects you? Did something ever happen?"

"Hehe, caught" You giggled nervously. "You see, he saved me from some queenka bullies and this ert on the bus". "WHAT?!" Junhyung was furious. "WHAT ERT?!" He damanded. "It's nothing oppa! Calm down! Please don't tell Yoseob oppa, it was just a little incident on the bus."

He took a deep breath. "I don' know if you can ride the bus by yourself anymore, should I come with you?" "No, that's okay oppa. It was a one time thing." You promised. "It better be, ~~~~ I just don't want you to get hurt." He said sincerely. "I know oppa, you're like another older brother to me" You said, with warm eyes.

The word brother just stabbed him in the stomach though. He didn't want to be your "brother" or a "friend". He wanted to be your man, your boyfriend, your lover.

The bus finally arrived as you waved goodbye to him. "Thanks for caring about me oppa, you're a good guy. Good night"

With his head hung low, he walked the opposite direction. *I can't give up. I have to fight for her. No matter how well L can take care of her. It has to be me, I want to protect her* He was now determined to win your heart.