It isn't over yet...

My Complicated Love Life

The next day, you were a wreck. You eyes were puffy and red, you walked and carried yourself with slumped shoulders, and you barely ate.

"Come one~ Eat the soup~" Geurim held the spoon to your lips. You just stared into space with empty eyes.

"Aish. That kid. I'll make sure he get's his over here and fixes this." She picked up her phone and dialed L's number.

As usual, he didn't pick up. She sighed and called Sunggyu. "Hello?" He picked up his phone. "Hi. Can you get your son of a dongsaeng over here and fix this?" She asked. "Rawr baby. Rawr." He joked. "Aish! Just do what I asked!" She fumed. He chukled, "Arasso babe."

They made plans to get the couple back together and hung up. "Yah. Get up lazy ." Sunggyu lightly nudged L, with his foot. L just grumbled. "Let's go to the park! Yeah!" Sunggyu cheered. "Go away." L kicked the leader. "Yah! I'm not letting you live like a loser for the rest of your life!" He dragged the heartbroken L to the door, not caring that L's face was not at its best...

At your apartment, you held the bowl of soup in your hands. You just stared into space.

"Let's go to the park!" Geurim giddily said. You shook your head. "Come on~ You don't want to end up a old lady who buys a whole bunch of cats because she's so lonely don't you?" She scolded. You shivered at the thought but didn't say anything.

"We can go feed the pigeons~ Your favorite thing to do outdoors~" She persuaded. You looked up at her. Maybe you could use some peaceful outdoor time at the park. You nodded your head and got up to change.

She fist pumped "Asa!" She cheered.

You two soon arrived at the park. You sat her down at a bench. "Bread~" You called out. "Oh yeah! We forgot the bread. What to do, what to do..." She stalled and looked around for Sunggyu. She finally saw him dragging L to the bench you were sitting at. *Bingo.*

"Well, I'll go buy some bread and I'll come back to you okay? You just sit here and relax!" She looked at Sunggyu and hoped that he would notice her.

Sunggyu caught someone staring and looked up. He saw Geurim's big eyes right away. She winked at him and nodded her head to the stores next to the park, indicating 'put him next to her and let's leave so they can work things out' He nodded and shoved L down on the bench.

You looked up at who landed next to you on the bench and your eyes widened in suprise. His eyes did the same to as he looked at Sunggyu for an explanation.

"You two aren't leaving until you work things out. BYE~" Geurim and Sunggyu ran far far away from the scene.

You awkwardly cleared your throat. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oppa-" "Look-" The both of you started. You blushed and ushered him to go first. "No, you first." He said. *A gentleman no matter what.* You thought. You took a deep breath. "Oppa. Nothing is true. I'm not dating Junhyung Oppa behind your back. We are just best friends and you know that. Those pictures were just coincidences and I'm sorry if you thought otherwise. You know he's like another brother to me. And I was at the cafe with him because we had agreed to try to console the press and we were just straightening out the whole matter. Please believe me Myungsoo Oppa." You explained and pleaded.

"Wow." He sighed in relief. "Baby, I'm sorry for not trusting you. I'm sorry for saying those mean words. I'm sorry for putting you through that. I don't even think I can face Junhyung sunbae anymore." He face-palmed himself.

You smiled, "It's okay oppa. And you can apologize to him the next time you see him okay?" You asked. He nodded and pulled you in for a kiss.

He pulled back, "I love you." He breathed. "I love you too, Oppa." You two kissed again, but this time, more passionately.

Out of nowhere, you heard someone yell. "OH MY GOD! IT'S INFINITE'S L KISSING SOME GIRL!"

Immediately, pictures were taken and the park was almost a riot now. You and L looked at each other and wasted no time fleeing the scene.

When you were at your apartment, you immediately starting crying. "Oh my gosh Oppa. We're caught! Oh my gosh!" You bawled. "It's okay baby. It's okay." He held you and rocked you back and forth.

Soon, Geurim and Sunggyu arrived at the apartment, "We saw what happened. Are you two okay? Oh gosh, It's all of our fault!" Geurim also started bawling. You left L's arms and held you unnie. "No it's not unnie. It's our fault. We were so stupid and we just made out in brode daylight!" You scolded yourself.

"Look. It's not anybody's fault. We'll be fine. If it get's leaked out to the press, we can't do much about it but it'll be okay. We'll talk to the company and they'll take care of it. What we can't control, are the fans. They'll eat ~~~~ alive. Just keep her safe for now. I'm sorry to say...but this might not be good for your relationship." He sighed.

You looked at L in shock. "Oppa. What are we going to do..." You sobbed in his chest. "Don't worry baby, I don't care if the press finds out. I'll do anything to save this relationship." He held you.