School

My Complicated Love Life

   When you arrived at school, you went straight to class for a lecture and to take some notes for an assignment coming up. You groaned as you got out of  bed slowly. After doing your morning rutine, you ate cereal for breakfast and headed to the door. When you arrived at Seoul University, There was a big commotion near the main office, making you curious to what was going on. You decided to ignore it as you made your way to your main class.

   You had seated yourself when your professor came in. "Settle down class, we have a new student here with us today" Mr. Jung said, making everyone stare at the front of the room with excitement. You tapped your friend, Subin's shoulder as you whispered, "why is everyone so excited?"

  She gawked at you as if you were an alien. "Didn't you hear?!" She half whispered, half yelled. "Hear what?" You replied. "The new kid is an idol! He's  Infinite's amazingly good looking and talented L!" She said dreamily. *L? How come I haven't heard of him?* You thought as you saw a tall, handsome boy walk into your classroom. *Wow, Subin wasn't kidding when she said he was good looking* You thought, as you caught yourself staring at him.

"Please introduce yourself" Mr. Jung said. "Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Myungsoo, please take care of me" He said. Girls melted and 'awwed' while guys were green with envy. You simply just couldn't take your eyes off of his dashing features as you continued to stare at him. His well defined jaw-line, his big adorable eyes, how he looked so manly yet so cute at the same time. You got lost in your thoughts as someone called your name.

  "Yang ~~~~! Please raise your hand" Mr. Jung said. *Omo! Am I in trouble? Was I not paying attention?* You thought as you raised your hand slowly.

  "Ah! Myungsoo, you can sit over there by ~~~~ in that empty seat" "Deh," Myungsoo said as he walked over to the seat next to you. You felt blood rushing to your cheeks from every step he took closer to you. "! She's so lucky!" girls whispired to eachother, obviously jealous. "Damn bastard, he gets to sit with the hottest chick in this class!" The guys were pretty envious too.

  As he took a seat, you quickly looked away, not wanting to get caught for staring at him. Little did you know, that he was examaning your facial features. *She's so pretty, why is my heart pounding so fast? This never happens to me when I'm around a girl. Snap out of it L, you're going to look creepy!* He thought.

You felt eyes on you as you looked towards L's direction. When both of you met eyes, you both turned cherry red and quickly turned your heads to the front of the room where Mr. Jung was speaking to the class.

 *Oh god, why am I like this right now?* You both thought. When class ended you neatly put your books away when you dropped your pen on the groud, you were about to go get it when someone picked it up for you. "Is this yours?" L asked, trying not to stutter as he spoke. "y-yes" You said, cursing yourself for stuttering.

"Here you go," He held the pen out as you took it from his hand, causing your fingers to brush against his. Instantly, you both felt electricity traveling through your body. *What was that?!* You both thought as you tried to compose yourself. "Thanks" you said, smiling. You left the class as he stood there, still dazed by your smile. "She has such a nice smile" L said to himself as he walked away.

On your way to your next class, some queenkas stopped you. You looked up hesitantly, "May I help you?"