Temporarily Leaving...

My Complicated Love Life

A single tear slipped down your face as you boarded the train to Busan.

Flashback:

You sobbed and curled into a ball as you read a hate letter from one of Myungsoo's fans.

' Look , stay away from Myungsoo Oppa. Do you have any idea how much you're ruining his life? If you really loved him, you'd leave him and never look back. He's going through so much because of you. He's even losing his beloved fans. Do you really want to live with that for the rest of your sad life? No, you little . So, leave him and never go back to him if you don't want to his life to be hell.

                -Another fan who hates your ugly '

Your tears stained the page as you let those hurtful words eat you up.

*Oh my god. I am ruining his life.* You thought. A wave of guilt took over your body. *I'm the reason why he's so stressed right now. I'm the reason why he's losing his fans.*

*Maybe that fan was right...Maybe I should leave...*

You told Geurim about it and of course, she tried her best to persuade you to stay. But, she was a good friend and she didn't want to see you like that every day. She didn't want to hear your painful sobs.

She made you promise to eventually move back to Seoul though. After all, you had so many things that you couldn't leave here. You couldn't bare without living with your brother, Yoseob. You decided to return when things died down and when you were emotionally ready.

You had also told Yoseob about it. He was of course, sad that you had to leave but he knew what was best for his baby sister. Beast was sad too, but they knew that you were going to come back. Junhyung apologized for everything even thought it wasn't his fault and you two promised to keep in touch.

You walked to Infinite's front door. Yoseob was waiting for you with your luggage in the taxi.

You sadly smiled and gently laid the letter for them on the welcome mat. You couldn't face telling Myungsoo that you were leaving him for 7 years.

Afterall, you did promise to come back to Seoul and live happily with him. *Hopefully, he wouldn't forget me in those years.*

Flashback: End

The train left to Busan and you didn't dare to look back. *Just 7 more years Oppa and we can be together. In that time, Infinite's contract will be expired and we won't have to worry about anything. So live your life happily at this moment Oppa.*