Leaving...Or not?

My Complicated Love Life

It's been one whole week. Both Infinite and Beast were back from Japan. The bad thing was, Geurim had to leave.

"Unnie, don't go~." You sobbed. She packed up her suitcase, "I'm sorry ~~~~~, but I don't want to be a burden and I have to leave."

"Unnie~ This is our house though, not mine~" You whined. You didn't want her to leave mainly because with your bestie around, you had someone who understood you, shared secrets with you, and you felt so comfortable around her. This past week, you two have really become like sisters.

She sat down next to you on your couch. "Sorry ~~~~, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'll miss you so much though." She hugged you.

Within five minutes, you two were crying on your couch. With tears streaming down your faces, you didn't let eachother go. "Let's go Geu-" Hyunseung walked in on the crying fest. "Whoa. Who died?" Yoseob walked in.

"W-well, I guess this is g-goodbye." You choked out. "Y-yeah, I guess it i-is." She stuttered. You two looked at eachother, "BESTIE! I'LL MISS YOU!" You started wailing all over again.

Yoseob and Hyunseung froze, watching the heartbreaking scene. "Hyung, It's just so sad." Yoseob said. "I know." Hyunseung watched the tears on your faces. "Does Geurim really have to go? She lives by herself too right?" Yoseob asked. "Where are you going with this?" Hyunseung gave his dongsaeng a queer look.

"Can we PLEASE let Geurim stay? PLEASEEE." Yoseob used his trademark aegyo. "I don't know, Seobbie." Hyunseung replied. "Come on hyung~ Look at that heartbreaking scene~" He pointed to you and Geurim.

You were sniffling with red eyes and Geurim had tear stains all over her pink face. "Oh god. Just let them stay together." He sighed and gave up.

"YAY~!" Yoseob ran over to you girls. "~~~~! Geurim! You two get to stay together~!!!" Yoseob sang. "W-what?" You choked out. "Hyunseungie and I agreed to let Geurim stay with you, since we can't stand seeing our beloved baby sisters cry like that." He said.

"Seobbie Oppa! I love you!!" You hugged him. Geurim smiled widely and tried to hug you but you and Yoseob were having a brother and sister moment.

Geurim and Hyunseung watched quietly as you and your brother hugged. You two missed eachother so much since he was in Japan. Geurim looked over at her older brother. He held out his arms with a pout. She giggled and ran into them.

There stood two pairs of siblings, sharing their love and care for eachother.

When the two males left, you and Geurim pulled eachother into bone crushing hugs. "Unnie! I'm so happy to have you stay here!" You squeezed here. "Me too! We have many great memories ahead of us~" She smiled. You smiled back, "Yeah! We can go shopping, go to amusement parks, and we can hang out with Beast and Infinite!" You jumped up and down.

She laughed. You two plopped yourselves on the couch, "And guess what else unnie?" You looked at her. "What is it ~~~~?" She asked. "We can go on double dates with Myungsoo oppa and Sunggyu oppa~!" You joyfully clapped.

"Yah! Me and Sunggyu oppa aren't even a couple yet!" She playfully slapped your arm. "I know, but you are soon~" You teased. "Aish! Come here!" She chased you with a pillow. "Can't catch me~" You stuck your tounge out at her and ran away.

Now, life in your apartment wasn't lonely anymore.