I Like You Too

My Complicated Love Life

 You went home, and sighed. You still felt a little bad for Junhyung. You would've told L about how you like you him back today but he was at some radio show.

You thought about it and decided that you were going to tell him at the school library about how you felt. You chose the library because the Queenkas never go there, it was the perfect place for you to accept L and not be beaten up on the spot. The only people who went to your school library were nerds and average girls and boys who didn't care about hot guys or kingkas.

When you were taking a shower, you thought about that it would be like if L's fans knew you were going to be dating him. You had to admit, you were scared.

You were use to angry fans because of how close you are with Beast, but the B2UTY's soon got over it. They now adore you, even though you have some haters here and there. This was a totally different situation though, you were going to be DATING him and Insprits, especially eLements, are not going to like that.

After some thinking, it was decided that if you were going to date him, you were going to do it secretly.

The day finally came, you walked into your homeroom, feeling shy and nervous. You greeted L with a smile and sat down. The whole class, you mind just wondered off into space. Mr. Jung was giving yet another boring lecture, this time, about modern day techonology.

When your last class ended, you looked for L in the hallways. You found him near the exit door, trying to get away from the crazy fangirls. He tried to run, but got chased around the school campus. He made a sharp turn to where the teacher's lounge is. The girls were about to turn too and find him when someone yanked him out of the way, into a small corner so you two wouldn't be able to be seen.

L struggled and tried to escape, thinking that you were a fangirl but you put a finger to your lips and shushed him so you guys wouldn't get caught. Realizing that it was you, he nodded.

When the girls went away, you two came out of your hiding spot. "Thank you ~~~~." He said greatfully. "No problem L Oppa."

"Are you busy right now?" You asked. "Nah, I was just about to go home." He said. "Okay then, come with me to the library." You started walking. He tilted his head in confusion. "Why are we going there?" "I need to talk to you about something and that's the most peaceful and safe place to do so." You said.

When the both of you arrived at the library, you took him all the way to the back, where the librarian didn't go to that much because she was so busy at the front. "So L Oppa, about your confession." You started. "Yes?" He said nervously.

"Umm, I...like you t-too." You stuttered. His eyes widened in suprise and happiness. "Really?! Thank you ~~~~! You won't regret this. I'll be the best boyrfriend ever!" He promised. Your face got serious though, "But, L oppa, I think we should keep you know...us, a secret." "Why?" He asked.

"Your fans will murder me, I already have enough trouble because I'm so close with Beast oppas." You said. "Oh right, I suppose we can keep our relationship a secret then." He said, fully understanding your situation. "Thank you for understanding oppa." You smiled. He smiled back, "So it's agreed that only Beast and Infinite know about our relationship?" You asked. "Yes ma'am" He nodded. You giggled.

L wanted to spend some more time with you before taking you home so he took you to a nearby ice cream shop. You and him had fun learning about eachother's likes and dislikes and telling eachother funny jokes about Beast and Infinite memories/funny moments. Pretty soon, it was getting dark and you had to go home.

He walked you home as you two continued talking. About ten minutes later, you were at your front door, where he had confessed to you. "Thanks for the wonderful day oppa." "No problem, thanks for accepting my confession." He said sincerely. You smiled softly. He leaned in and pressed a kiss on your forehead.

Both of your hearts pounded at his sweet action. When he leaned back and looked at you, your face was hot and red. He smiled at your shyness. *Cute*

You two said bye one last time. When you opened the door, he yelled, "Wait!" You turned around curious. He gave you a goofy smile and at the speed of light, pecked you on your cheek. "Yah! I was ambushed!" You squeeled. He laughed as he ran away, turning around to wave at you. You waved back with a blush.

You got inside and closed your door. You leaned on the wall and slid down with a dreamy look on your face. *I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend like you, Kim Myungsoo* You smiled softly and headed off to do your night time rutine.