More bad things

My Complicated Love Life

You walked into the cafe. You saw Junhyung waiting at a table and came over. He was in his disguise, of course.

"Hi oppa." You greeted. "Hey." He said. "So...what are we going to do?" You asked. "I talked about it with your brother, the press, and CUBE. CUBE told the press that it was not true. We are just best friends and are very close because of your brother. We also added in that you're just like my little sister and I like to take care of like one. The press understood and apologized. They will clear things up about the article. So you don't have to worry anymore." He smiled.

"Really oppa?! Oh thank goodness!" You were so overjoyed. "So, while we're here. Want to talk a little over coffee? It'd be weird if we just left without even ordering anything." He laughed nervously.

You smiled, "Sure oppa." The waiter soon came. You ordered a cappuccino and Junhyung ordered an Americano. You and him made small talk and he never failed to make you laugh with his sarcastic jokes.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo rang your doorbell. Geurim answered the door, "Hi Myungsoo." She smiled. "Hi noona. Is ~~~~ here? I wanted to meet her at the park but she said she was busy. I really need to talk to her though." He desperately said.

"She told me she was going to be at the cafe across the street." Geurim said. "Thanks noona! I owe you one!" L dashed out the apartment complex. Geurim shook her head, "Oh, young love..." She said before her phone rang. "Oh! It's Sunggyu oppa!" She squeaked.

L ran in the cafe and looked for you. He saw you with a male in a disguise, *That better not be who I think it is.* He thought and stormed over at the table you and Junghyung were at.

"So this is why you were so 'busy'?! That's Junhyung sunbae isn't it?!" He roared. You looked up at the fuming L, "Oppa, it isn't what you think it is." You said. "Yeah, she's right. It's just a rumor." Junhyung added in.

"So what are you two doing right now? Huh?! You were too busy to meet me because you were with Junhyung?! Rumor my . I saw the damn pictures! Talk to me when you're ready to tell the truth." He stormed out of the cafe.

You put your coffee down as you started to sob. "I knew this would happen oppa. He hates me. I'm a terrible person!" You sobbed even harder. "Please don't cry ~~~~. He's just mad and he doesn't know what's going on. I'll bring you home okay?" He asked. You nodded.

Junhyung eventually brought you home to a worried Geurim. "Omo! What happened?!" She asked. Junhyung explained everything to her. "That bastard! He doesn't even know the full story and he dares to make her cry?!" Geurim fumed. "I'm sorry Geurim. It's all my fault." Junhyung said. She sighed, "No, it's not. You should go home and get some rest too. Don't stress yourself out too much okay?" She said. "Okay." He said and left the apartment.

When he got out the apartment, he sighed. *That er. He's the luckiest guy in the world because he has her and he just makes her cry like that?! I'll give him one more chance but if I see her crying over his mistakes again, I'll never forgive him .*