City Bus

My Complicated Love Life

 

  It was Saturday night, you were walking to the bus stop, a bag of groceries in her hand. You squinted your eyes to see a boy standing at the bus stop. You walked closer, close enough to see that the boy was no other than L. He was wearing a hoodie and a scarf that covered half of his face but you could reconize him anywhere. "Myungsoo oppa?" You called out. The boy froze, *Oh crap, did a fan reconize me?*

He turned around hesitantly but relaxed when he saw your face. "~~~~? What are you doing here?" He asked, curious. "I'm waiting for the bus." You said. "Oh, me too." He replied. "Yeah, I figured." You giggled. He felt his face turn a light shade of pink from your beautiful laughter.

"So, where are you going?" He asked as you two started a conversation naturally. "I'm going to my apartment, where are you going oppa?" 

"I'm going to Infinite's practice room" He replied. "Oh that's cool." You said as the conversation started to get awkward. "Um, do you live alone?" He asked as he mentally face-palmed himself. *Oh great, she's going to think I'm a creep now*

But you just smiled, "Yes but my brother's dorm is nearby." "Oh, you have a brother?" He asked

"Yeah". You smiled. "Shouldn't he have walked with here or walked you home? If I had a sister, I would have done that. You know, it's not safe for girls to walk around alone at night." He trailed off.

"He would have but he's at the airport heading to Japan right now." "Oh, is he in business or something?" L asked. "No, he's in an idol group". You don't usually tell people about your famous brother but Myungsoo was different. You felt comfortable around him.

"What?! Really?!" His eyes almost fell out of their sockets. You nodded. "His name is Yoseob". You said, chuckling at his cute face expression.

"Yoseob?! As in Yang Yoseob of Beast?!" He yelled. "Yup, calm down oppa, people are staring." you whispered. "Oh, sorry. I was just suprised. Who would've known you were the sister of Yoseob sunbae".

"Have you met him before Myungsoo oppa?" You asked. "Not directly, I've seen him at a music festival and one time on Star King but we never talked." He replied. "Oh" you said, your mouth forming a little 'o'

The bus finally came after 10 minutes of waiting. To be honest, both of you were a little upset. You enjoyed eachother's presence.

The bus was crowded, so you both stood, holding on to the metal bars attached to the bus. The bus stopped, and a highschool boy with multiple earings, black clothes, and headphones got on. He stood about a foot near you. He slowly slid closer to you every couple of seconds until you felt him hovering over you.

L furrowed his eyebrows while watching the scary looking boy. *This kid better not try anything* He thought.

You felt awkward but didn't say anything. You figured he was just so close to you because it was crowded. Wrong. Pretty soon, you felt his hand squeeze your . You yelped, as you tried to move away from him, failing miserably though. His fingers were now moving up your thigh, tickeling it and caressing it. You didn't know what to do. You knew that you couldn't just scream for L's help because the boy looked pretty tough and you didn't want to cause trouble.

Just as the boy could continue this revolting act, someone yanked you away from him. That person being no other than L. Myungsoo held you close to his chest due to the lack of space and because he simply didn't want you being harassed anymore. You looked up at him with grateful eyes, "Thank you oppa" You said.

He nodded, his face now red because of the position you two were in. When you realized that your face was squished against his broad chest, you immediatley felt blood rush through your veins. *I hope he/she doesn't feel my heart beating like that!* Your hearts were thumping at incredible paces.

Pretty soon, the boy got off the bus. L let go of you as you were still a shade of pink. When your bus stop stopped in front of your apartment complex, you turned around to bid L goodnight. "Have fun at practice but don't overwork yourself okay Myungsoo oppa?" "Alright, Goodnight ~~~~" "Goodnight oppa" You replied, beaming.

When you got home, you didn't know why, but you felt extremely happy and refreshed. *Talking with Myungsoo oppa was really...nice* You thought. Smiling, you went to take a shower and go off to bed.