Two Confessions in One Day?

My Complicated Love Life

 It was the special day for L and Junhyung. You were completely oblivious to what they were planning to do. You were in the front row watching Beast perform Beautiful, Fiction, and Breath. Junhyung always did flawless when he knew that you were watching. You were his extra boost of energy.

You and Beast met up backstage. "I'll walk you home ~~~~" Yoseob said. "No!" Junhyung yelled. Everybody stared at him. "I mean, the stylist noona needs to see you." He fibbed. "They better not try to flirt with me or get my number again!" Yoseob left. Everyone chuckled. "Bye ~~~~~!" "Bye Oppas!" You waved.

You two were going to walk all the way to your apartment instead of the bus stop since it wasn't that far away. You were whistling and enjoying the breeze from the wind while Junhyung was putting a lot of effort into trying to control his pounding heart. His palms were damp because of all of his sweat too.

In no time, both of you were standing at your front door. "Goodnight Junhyung Oppa, thanks for-" Junhyung cut you off. "Wait!" He half yelled.

"Yes Oppa?" You asked. "Umm, This isn't easy for me to say but I...I...like you." He said slowly. "I like you too Oppa." You smiled. "No, not as a friend, I like you as a man, you know, a crush." He said staring into your big brown eyes.

"W-what?" You were too shocked for words. "I've actually been feeling this way for about a year now. Will you be my girlfriend ~~~~?" He asked. Words just couldn't flow out of your mouth though. When your brain was finally able to process things, you opened your mouth to answer him. "I-I don't know Oppa, I don't know if I have the same feelings for you." You replied, truthfully.

He smiled, "You can answer me tomorrow, I know you're shocked right now. You'll be at the fan meeting tomorrow right?" He asked with hopeful eyes. You nodded. "If it's a no, I'll wait for you ~~~~. Good night." He left, leaving you standing at your front door, still shocked.

Finally, you were able to walk inside your apartment. You took a long shower to try to clear your mind. It barely worked though, you had just sat on your couch and the TV to a re-run of City Hunter until you heard your doorbell ring.

There stood Myungsoo, holding a teddy bear and pink roses in his hands. "M-Myungsoo Oppa? What are you doing here?" You asked, stunned. "Um, hey ~~~" He laughed nervously. "I actually need to ask you something." He said seriously. You stood there, a little confused.

"Yang ~~~~~, I've been having this huge crush on you for this fair amount of time now and I was wondering....Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He held out his gifts. You stared at the gifts with wide eyes. "Umm, I don't know Myungsoo Oppa." You said quietly. Before he could ask, you started. "I've already been confessed to today and I just need time to think." You answered.

To your suprise, he just smiled and put his gifts into your hands. "I'm not that suprised ~~~~, you are a wonderful girl, take all the time you need to decide on who's heart you will except. But just to let you know, I'm not giving up." He said determined. "Keep these gifts and whoever this guy is, I hope he will soon know that I won't give up until I have your heart ~~~. I've never felt this way about a girl before." He said sincerely, making your heart flutter.

"Thank you for being so understanding Myungsoo Oppa." You said gently with a kind smile. "No problem ~~~~, when you have made up your mind, tell me, but we'll always be friends right?" He asked, hopefully. "Of course" You beamed. "Alright, sweet dreams ~~~~." He blew you a kiss and walked away.

You closed the door and ruffled your hair in fustration. *Aish! Who do I choose?* You needed advice, big time.

You walked back to your couch as you dialed a number on your cell phone. The only person who could help you at this time was either your Mom or Yoseob. You thought about it twice until you decided on Yoseob.

You called him and it rang twice until you heard his voice, "Hello?" You heard.