Her older brother

My Complicated Love Life

"Yoseob Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan." You laughed nervously. "I was, I got home early to see you. But I see you're with someone else." He looked at L.

L straightened up and bowed 90 degrees at Yoseob. "Anneyonghaseyo, Myungsoo imnida." He greeted, feeling very nervous. Yoseob nodded, "Hello. Your ~~~~'s boyfriend right? You're from Infinite? Let's go inside and talk." Yoseob spoke and moved for you to open the door.

The three of you were seated at the dining table. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" You asked. "Sure." Yoseob and L said at the same time.

Not realising that you were leaving your boyfriend and brother alone in the same room, you went to get the boys some tea.

"So you're an idol too?" Yoseob started. "Yes, sunbae." L replied. "How long have you and ~~~~ been dating?" He asked. "About 2 days now." Yoseob nodded. "I'm perfectly fine with your relationship but just make sure that you keep her safe from your fan girls. She already has enough to deal with from B2UTYs." Yoseob said quietly so you wouldn't hear him.

"I will sunbae. I'll protect ~~~~ from anything. I won't let me being an idol get in our way." L said sincerely. "That's good to hear."

There was silence before Yoseob spoke up again, "do you...love her?" he asked slowly.

L coughed awkwardly at the sudden abrupt question. It wasn't easy saying something like that to your girlfriend's brother. "Yes, i do. I love Yang ~~~~ with all of my heart." He answered with soft eyes. "I can tell you do. Please take care of her. She won't always have me here. I don't like her being all alone in Seoul while I'm in Japan or something like that, now she has you. So please, be good to her." The older male said.

"I understand." L nodded. "And you do know what will happen if you ever bring tears to her eyes right?" Yoseob warned. L gulped. "Y-yes." Yoseob brightly smiled, "Alright then!"

"Hot tea! Hot!" You made your way over with three cups of tea in your hands. "Be careful ~~~~." The two boys called out at the same time. They blinked at eachother. You laughed "I'm so happy to have so many caring oppas." You beamed.

"Of course ~~~~, God only sends the best for you." Yoseob said cutely. "Oppa!" You squeeled as he pinched your cheek. L blinked at the brother and sister, *Just a couple seconds ago, he was the over protective and intimidating brother, now he's the aegyo and cute brother?* L chuckled.

The three of you sipped on your tea in comfortable silence. "So, L, when are you free?" Yoseob asked. You fake gasped, "do you like my boyfriend THAT much?" You teased. "Yah!" He have you a light noogie. L laughed. "I meant, when are you free because I want you to meet the rest of Beast." He said.

Your eyes grew wide. L's breath hitched in his throat. "Oppa? Why would he have to meet Beast so early?" You asked. "Simple, Beast are your brothers too. They don't love you as much as I do, but they sure do think of you as a little sister." L gulped.

"So next week? How about we go to that new young and hip cafe down the street?" He asked. "NO!" You and L said at the same time.

He gave you and L queer looks. "What's wrong with that cafe?" He curiously asked. "The service there ." You muttered. L laughed, "~~~~ has problems with one of the waitresses that works there." Yoseob nodded. "But...how do you know? Did you take her there on a date or something?"

"No, We went with Infinite." L replied. "Wait. What?! I specifically told you not to go out unless you're going to school while I was gone!" Yoseob scolded. "Oppa! You were gone for like 3 days. I could've died of boredom!! Besides, I had fun! Yes, the waitress was mean and rude but I still had fun at Infinite's dorm." You gasped and covered your mouth. L stared at you, scared.

"...WHAT?! YOU WENT TO INFINITE'S DORM. YOU WERE AT THE HOME OF 7 FULLY GROWN MEN?!" He screeched. "Well technically, Sungjong isn't that fully grown and he isn't that manly." You mumbled. "YANG ~~~~!" He yelled. "OKAY! I"M SORRY! I was just bored and it's not like they're erts or anything...okay, maybe except for Sungyeollie Oppa." Yoseob's eyes grew wide again.

L cleared his throat. "You're not making this any better!" He hissed. "Sorry!" You whispered.

Yoseob sighed, "Look, if you want to go to Infinite's dorm again, make sure you tell me arasso?" He asked (more like demanded). "Arasso." You mumbled. He checked his watch, "Looks like I have to go home now." He pecked you on your forehead and headed to ther door.

He turned around and raised an eyebrow at L. "Are you not leaving?" "Oh! Yes, of course." L scrambled up. He faced you and leaned in to kiss you cheek. "AHEM" Yoseob cleared his throat. You and L jumped and sighed. "Bye ~~~~~. Good night." He said. "Bye Myungsoo Oppa. Good night to you too." You waved at both of them. They both left.

*So Myungsoo is meeting Beast? Oh dear Lord.* You groaned.