Infinite

My Complicated Love Life

 After a couple minutes, you finally found Infinite's waiting room. You knocked on the door and a very feminine male opened the door. "Hello there." He said. *He must think I'm a fan* You thought. "Um, Myungsoo oppa told me to come here" You said sort of quietly.

"Oh, umm, I'll go...get him then". *L hyung always get the pretty fans* Sungjong thought grumpily. "L hyung!!!! You have a pretty girl waiting outside for you!!!" Sungjong yelled in his high pitched voice. L looked up right away, feeling over the moon that you came. "She's here?!' L fist pumped

"What's wrong with him?" Hoya asked loudly. "It's called a crush young one" Sunggyu said, wisely.

L came to the door and greeted you, "Hey ~~~, you made it! Come inside and meet the rest of Infinite". He said with a wide grin on his face. You stepped inside slowly and politely greeted everyone. "Annyeonghaseyo, ~~~~ imnida" You said. Everybody blinked before a guy with very small but adorable eyes said, "Drop the formalities, we're all friends here." He said with a warm smile. "I'm Sunggyu, Infinite's leader" He held out his hand. You smiled and shook it.

L started introducing you to everyone. "This is Sungjong, the maknae." You reconized him as the boy that answered the door. "Hello! He said cheerfully. "Hello!" You said back, almost as bubbly. "You and Sungjong are about the same age but he might a couple months older than you, so you can call him oppa". L said. "Okay, hi Sungjong oppa". You said, smiling. "Kyaa!! She called me oppa!" Sungjong spazzed. You giggled.

"Okay...and this is Hoya and Dongwoo, the rappers". They both looked really manly. "Hello there!" Hoya cheekily smiled. You were a little taken back because you expected him to be tough and manly. "Um, Hi Hoya and Dongwoo oppas" You shook their hands. "Ooh! Me too! Call me oppa too!" A very tall boy with chubby cheeks came over. "This is Sungyeol, the choding." L said. You can tell that these two probably bicker a lot. "Yah! Don't call me choding in front of pretty girls" Sungyeol huffed. You giggled for the umpteeth time since you've been with Infinite, "Hi there, Sungyeol oppa". You said, amused.

"Omo! She called me oppa! Do it again!" "Sungyeol oppa" You said. "Kya!" He jumped like a five year old. "Alright, alright that's enough". L rolled his eyes. "And this is Woohyun." He led you to a good looking boy. "Hello Woohyun oppa" You waved. "Hi!" He said cheerfully in his deep voice. "God hyung, stop trying to do aegyo." L said as he cringed. "Yah!" Woohyun playfully punched him. You couldn't hold it in anymore as you laughed at the dorky boy group.

Woohyun walked over to you. "Aigoo, so cute! You're like the little sister I never had!" He cooed. "Yah! What about Jiae from 'You're my oppas'." Sunggyu pointed out. Woohyun waved it away, "No,no she was mean." Everyone silently agreed.

"I shall call you Nam ~~~ from now on!" Woohyun grinned. "But Hyung, She's Yang ~~~, Yoseob sunbae's little sister." L remarked. Everybody gawked at you "You're Beast's Yang Yoseob's little sister?!" Dongwoo's eyes grew wide. "Yup" You nodded. "Wahh! You two do look very alike." Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah! They have the same puppy dog eyes!" Sungjong pointes to your big, round, brown eyes. "And they both practically are drenched with aegyo." Hoya added in.

After hanging out with Infinite for about another twenty minutes, they had to go on stage to perform 'Be Mine' and 'Paradise'. "Stay here and watch us from the monitor okay ~~~?" L said, pointing to the big screen. "Okay, opaa. Good luck!" You cheerfully held up a 'fighting' sign. "Fighting!" The rest of Infinite said together.

You were, watching Infinite perform on the big black screen. You had to admit, they're music was so catchy, and they dancing was so in sync. You were very impressed. You also noticed how cute L looked on stage. *What am I thinking?!* You mentally slapped yourself.

When Infinite got back, you praised them and told them how good their dancing, rapping, and singing was. Then, you saw Beast on the monitor. "Oh! Yoseob oppa!" You said cheerfully. Everyone watched Beast perform. You remembered what Yoseob told you before you left for Infinite's dorm so you stood up and told everybody that you needed to leave. "I wish I could stay longer but I have to get back to Beast oppas" You said, a little disapointed.

Infinite was upset too. Your presence was very calming and you were fun to be around. "Oh okay ~~~, I'll see you tomorrow at school". L said, trying to hide his pout. s could tell that he was disapointed though, they were definetley going to have a talk about this later. "Okay oppa. Bye Infinite oppas!" "We'll see you again right ~~~~?" They all asked. "Of course, oppas! We're friends now!" You gave them your signature eye smile. They now knew why L liked you. Everyone said goodbye and you left the room to go back to Beast's waiting room.

*Infinite oppas are really fun to be around. They remind me of Beast, fierce on stage but they're big teddy bears in person.* You smiled.